Record high in net gaming revenue achieved by Gibraltar-based online gambling group
The 32Red online gambling group posted its H1-2016 numbers Friday, reporting record net gaming revenue at GBP 30.4 million – up an impressive 63 percent year-on-year. Other metrics recorded by the group included:
* Online casino division revenue up y-o-y 24 percent at GBP 21.2 million;
* Revenue from other verticals up 223 percent at GBP 2.3 million;
* Good growth in the Roxy Palace business acquired in July last year, with the brand the brand contributing GBP 5.8 million during the half-year;
* Mobile remained the fastest growing vertical in terms of both both revenue and new player acquisition, with revenue up 45 percent year-on-year and delivering more than half overall revenues;
* Italian operations flourished, with revenue growing 33 percent year-on-year at GBP 1.1 million;
* Strong organic growth in the group’s core business – up 32 percent to GBP 23.5 million.
Group CEO Ed Ware said that investment in accelerated, returns-oriented marketing and a focus on delivering organic growth had contributed to the successful half-year, and that the company was looking for further relevant and value-contributing acquisitions.
“These results reflect the core strengths of the business: our strong brands, first class customer service and marketing expertise,” Ware onserved, adding:
“32Red is in excellent health with a number of exciting opportunities ahead. We have a focused strategy to deliver continued organic growth as well as potential acquisition opportunities and we continue to look to the future with confidence.”
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa