Feedback Our new home - Forum issues, suggestions and tips

Greetings one and all.

As you can see, we have a new home. There are many things that are like the old vBulletin forum - and then there are things that are totally different.

First thing you might notice is that PMs are called "Conversations". It may seem strange at first, but once you get used to it, you're going to like it better. There is no limit (in vBulletin you had a limit of x amount of stored PMs). And here you can add people to your conversation - depending on your level of membership.

Please feel free to mosey around and use this thread to post and issues you are having. It is going to take a number of days to make sure all user groups are functioning properly, etc., and I am sure there are some things I have over looked.

And please be aware that this is NOT the final product. We have a number of awesome bells and whistles in store.

:D

How do I get rid of the menu bar in the middle of the page - other than that excellent work - oh where are my smilies?

Ok, might be a slight snafu with the PAB submission process. Seems when you click on "Submit a PAB" you get a pop-up that asks you to search for a form (?). Not great. Anyway you type PAB and that takes you to the submission page. Not sure where it goes after you select "Submit". :eek:

Lolz. Seems it goes to my Inbox. How European! :p

Hmm. Seems the Reps page is missing. "The requested page could not be found."

Ok, might be a slight snafu with the PAB submission process. Seems when you click on "Submit a PAB" you get a pop-up that asks you to search for a form (?). Not great. Anyway you type PAB and that takes you to the submission page. Not sure where it goes after you select "Submit". :eek:
PAB submission is here :p

Attachments

• newpab.PNG
    newpab.PNG
    29.7 KB · Views: 13
PAB submission is here :p

Ah, now I get it. Didn't realize that once you've clicked on that you need to click "Player ArBitration - PAB in the page that comes up.

...and I'm using Chrome on both computer and phone, and that black bar is in the bottom at both of them.

seems good and certainly fresh looking,

hopefully that strange menu bar hovering up and down will go away, and not to hard to navigate,

took a few minutes to work out how to post mind you you cant just click reply to tread unless its just me

i had to click options then it came up but all in all looking good

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back