Omfg - Extra Chilli Slot +x10K Win

Well there's the big problem. We'll never know. I don't think luckyscouser is going to be bothered though. :laugh:

But now that we have seen that a 14,000x hit IS possible without even needing to take one spin on the feature gamble wheel,
would you really want to risk losing your feature for the sake of some Extra Chilli?

On the very rare occasions I played EC, I never was tempted to gamble the feature away.
Sure, the results of the features that followed said refusals to gamble the feature were all shit, but I'd rather have a shit feature than no feature at all.

Simply because I would always be wondering what might have been, had I gambled the feature and lost.

Well there's the big problem. We'll never know. I don't think luckyscouser is going to be bothered though. :laugh:

But now that we have seen that a 14,000x hit IS possible without even needing to take one spin on the feature gamble wheel,
would you really want to risk losing your feature for the sake of some Extra Chilli?

On the very rare occasions I played EC, I never was tempted to gamble the feature away.
Sure, the results of the features that followed said refusals to gamble the feature were all shit, but I'd rather have a shit feature than no feature at all.

Simply because I would always be wondering what might have been, had I gambled the feature and lost.
Probably would have lost the Spins instead of getting 14.000x :laugh:

but maybe that feature paid 10x and you missed 10K x by not gambling it :p
lol, just teasing :D

i never like to really buy features as feel ripped off but the chips were down I only had a balance of a hundred and something left so thought f... it bought a 20p feature on extra chilli for £8.50 on the 3rd spin got a whole screen of purple chillis whooooo buzzing. :)
Well done! 10.8k x bet more than my best ever BTG hit!

Don't forget, blow the cobwebs and dust this rarely-used thread off and get it in there:

Hyper-Wins Screenshots (10,000x Stake Plus)

see even that is suspicious though I have to say you were not the one my eyes were drawn to in the profile pic ;)
Extra chilli was my nemesis even more so than bonanza goes to show that low rolling can pay off on the odd occasion!! I defo am gonna buy something nice my dad lives in Austin Texas and I haven’t seen him for 8 years :-( so I’m so booking a flight over as I have holidays off work in a month :)

Extra chilli was my nemesis even more so than bonanza goes to show that low rolling can pay off on the odd occasion!! I defo am gonna buy something nice my dad lives in Austin Texas and I haven’t seen him for 8 years :-( so I’m so booking a flight over as I have holidays off work in a month :)
Nice one who says gambling doesn't pay off, everyone has that one moment in their life, unless your Dunover when you get it every other video ;)

Nice one who says gambling doesn't pay off, everyone has that one moment in their life, unless your Dunover when you get it every other video ;)

Pray tell me, when have you ever seen me hit 14423.4x bet, in any video? In fact anywhere near it. My best bonuses are pathetic compared to this, a 3628x and a 2558x are the only ones I've had significantly over 1000x. What I find odd though is that this is nearly the same result as that Bonanza hit on 32 ways of 50AOK diamonds @ 18x.

Scaled up to an 18x multiplier this win would have been over 25,000x bet.

I'd love BTG to make a video of the hit and reconstruct it, as they did with the Bonanza one.

Congratulations on the beautifull hit !
You scooped a season ticket for Liverpool, nice! :)

Ow, or Everton, I hope Liverpool ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back