Omfg - Extra Chilli Slot +x10K Win

wow! luckyscouser you certainly chose the right username with a hit like that :laugh:

I thought my £700 chilli win at 20p last year was titanic, and that was with purple chillis too. It was a blinking minnow compared to this. I might have to change my username to luckymack341 to see if I can actually get any this year - slot wins that is :oops:

I was recently discussing extra chilli 8 spin bonuses with the resident slot expert Trancemonkey, I knew there must be some large wins possible with the 8 spins as it gives out so many small ones it stands to reason the opposite must also occur from time to time just never thought this mammoth.
Hope lfc lift that title too :thumbsup: I think klopp could do with you sat next to him :cheers:

Pray tell me, when have you ever seen me hit 14423.4x bet, in any video? In fact anywhere near it. My best bonuses are pathetic compared to this, a 3628x and a 2558x are the only ones I've had significantly over 1000x. What I find odd though is that this is nearly the same result as that Bonanza hit on 32 ways of 50AOK diamonds @ 18x.

Scaled up to an 18x multiplier this win would have been over 25,000x bet.

I'd love BTG to make a video of the hit and reconstruct it, as they did with the Bonanza one.

@Big Time Gaming - Nik, would it be possible to reconstruct this win similar to what you did with the Bonanza 14,000x one?

Awesome hit luckyscouser. Congratulations dude. :thumbsup:

And on an 8 spin feature too.

So much for the optimal strategy being to "always gamble the wheel". :rolleyes:

I guess that the debate of whether to gamble for Extra Chilli has just been killed stone dead.

PS Cheers for the tag @robby811 :thumbsup:

Congratulation on the massive win Scouser :cheers:

Mcgameboy I totally agree with you. If its going to give its going to give so why risk the gamble?

wow! luckyscouser you certainly chose the right username with a hit like that :laugh:

I thought my £700 chilli win at 20p last year was titanic, and that was with purple chillis too. It was a blinking minnow compared to this. I might have to change my username to luckymack341 to see if I can actually get any this year - slot wins that is :oops:

I was recently discussing extra chilli 8 spin bonuses with the resident slot expert Trancemonkey, I knew there must be some large wins possible with the 8 spins as it gives out so many small ones it stands to reason the opposite must also occur from time to time just never thought this mammoth.
Hope lfc lift that title too :thumbsup: I think klopp could do with you sat next to him :cheers:
I’m hoping it’s a lucky omen for the league :)

200w.webp

Wow awesome hit indeed. You are definitely aptly named:thumbsup:. Of course this opens a lot of questions concerning bonus rounds and surely points more towards compensated than “random”.

Somewhere across the country Trance’s ears have pricked... like the equivalent of sending out the bat signal:p

Wish someone would compensate me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back