Lauriejim

Swede

Dormant account
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
I thought it would be appropriate to take a moment and share some sorrowful news.

Our friend Laurie has lost her husband Jim today. He was experiencing chest pains this morning and was rushed via ambulance to the hospital where he suffered an aneurysm and passed away.

Jim was a very decent man with a fantastic sense of humor and a giant heart. My wife Cynthia and I want to express how very sorry we are to hear of the loss of this good man.

Rest In Peace Friend

Laurie,

I am so so sorry for your loss. I don't know what to say except if you need someone to talk to, I'm a good listener. Please take care of yourself, and PM me anytime. My thoughts are with your family.

Kerri

OMG...that's terrible! I'm so sorry Laurie...my deepest sympathies.

Laurie, I am very sorry about this. :( I know we don't know each other except on the boards here, but if you ever need to talk with anyone, PM me and let me know. I am sending comforting thoughts your way. Peace.

Laurie my deepest sympathy and prayers go out to You & The Family & Friends.
I am so sorry for your loss Laurie
And you know I am only a phone call away if you ever need me.
RIP Jim & may God bless you.
Peace be with You.
The T Family
Tom,Donna,Anthony,Sarah
Old Attachment (Invalid)

Laurie,

I am so sorry for your loss. I will send good wishes and thoughts your way.

Please Take Good Care of Yourself through this time of sorrow. Let all your many friends here and elswhere help to comfort you and support you.

Jod

LaurieJim
I am so sorry for your loss
you have our prayers
an our thoughts are with you

hugs an lots of Love

Cindy

I don't know what she is gonna do she has no money at all
very sad indeed

Last edited:
Oh Laurie, Please you have my number, call if you need anything. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time. I am so sorry for your loss.

Lori

Laurie, I am so sorry for your loss, and I know how bad you must be hurting right now. I am here for you if you should need anything, and know that my prayers and thoughts are with you.

Laurie, my heart breaks for you and I will hold you up in my prayers. Life is always so uncertain for all of us and we are so fortunate when we find that special someone that makes our lives complete. We treasure every moment that we are blessed to be together and forever hold them in our hearts and our memories when they are gone.
But just keep in mind, that he has simply gone ahead to make a new place for the both of you and you will see him again.

With my Love and Prayers,
Evelyn

No Person is Ever Truly Alone
by Richard Fife

No person is ever truly alone.
Those who live no more,
Whom we loved,
Echo still within our thoughts,
Our words, our hearts.
And what they did
And who they were
Becomes a part of all that we are,
Forever.

Laurie, my heart felt prayers go out to you to help you through this time of sadness and loss. May you find comfort in your families arms and your many friends prayers that are sent your way at this time..

Silc

I honestly can't imagine Laurie's loss, how devastating that must be. My condolences to her and her loved ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back