Lauriejim

sorrie does not seem to cover how much i feel for what ur going thought.

i,m a phone call away if you need anything at all.

ur friend always kathy

I am shocked to have awaken to this sad and sorrowful news.

I fortunately had the privilege of meeting Jim a few years ago in Tunica with Laurie. Despite the relatively short amount of time we would get to spend together, it was obviously apparent to me that Jim was a true Southern gentleman whom clearly was a devoted and loving husband and father.

I was very appreciative that Jim and Laurie had traveled to Tunica to offer their support to me having reached the finals of a Blackjack tournament. They did this despite the fact that at the last minute they would be delayed as another of their close family members had experienced an unfortunate situation but once Jim and Laurie were comfortable all would be well at home, they still insisted on making the now, late night and exhausting drive to Tunica.

Thereafter, Jim and I would chew the fat on occasion regarding our mutual interest in the current and future state(s) of the middle Tennessee residential construction industry. Jim was a long time and respected owner of an electrical contracting business in middle Tennessee.

Jim, a caring, devoted and loving man of family will be deeply missed by many. My thoughts are with his entire family in this time of sorrow.

LaurieJim
I am so sorry for your loss
you have our prayers
an our thoughts are with you

hugs an lots of Love

Cindy

I don't know what she is gonna do she has no money at all
very sad indeed
I know Laurie is too proud to seek any type of help. That said, as most whom's livilihood depends on the residential construction industry, her families' finances could be very tight. No one deserves that additional stress especially under her current circumstances.

Cindy maybe you and Bryan can coordinate setting up a Family Fund for Laurie as I know she has lots of friends at all levels of the online industry. However, it gets done I wish to contribute.

Laurie........it saddens me to read this news today.
My heart goes out to you and I offer my condolences to you and your family.

Big hugs from one country gal to another.

Bonita

Laurie,

So sorry for your lose, may you find comfort in memories, and may God give you the strength to deal with your lose. My thoughts and prayers are with your family, God bless.

When God gave you to me he never said that you were mine,
that I could keep you always--only borrowed for a time.
Now, He's called you home, I'm sad and I shed tears.
Yet, I'm glad He loaned you to me and we had these many years.”

Laurie

Just got up today in New Zealand and this was the first post I read. I am devastated for you. There simply are not the words at such times but please accept my sincere condolences. My thoughts are with you and your family.

My Deepest Sympathy

Laurie, I will pray for you and your family. May God be with you and your Husband.

Much love,

Tracey

This such a terrible thing... Laurie, I am so very sorry... My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Oh no, when I saw this I got that feeling when you skip a heart beat.

You are a beautiful person Laurie, i've always said that and everyone here can tell what a good natured person you are and in saying that im sure a lot oft came from Jim.

I'm so terribly sorry for your loss Laurie, I truly am.

We are ALL here for you if you need us mate. I'm not much into praying but in a case like this I surely will on both your behalfs.

Side Note: nice post Nashy I'm sure Laurie will appreciate that, I also second the fund and am happy to contribute to that cause.

Your in our prayers and thoughts Laurie, we love you mate :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back