To operators who have exceeded all requirements established by the Authority
Spain’s gaming authority Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego (DGOJ) has launched a verification seal which will be awarded to licensed operators who have exceeded all the requirements established by the Authority.
The seal will serve to reassure players that the operator has complied with the DGOJ’s various technical and legal requirements, including:
- Clear and transparent rules of the game and the right to be informed of them.
- Honest game guarantee, “no cheating or scams”.
- Security in deposits, payments and collections.
- Identification of the participant (proof of identity and age to prevent access to minors).
- That the internet gaming operator has been trained, and is supervised, by the DGOJ in offering safe gaming practice.
The seal will not be awarded to serve as a gaming credential on social media gaming channels.
A video on safe play has been released on the DGOJ’s portal under the Responsible Gambling tab as part of the initiative.