Fiscal FY 2014 sees digital revenues soar four-fold to $47.5 million
The land and online gambling content and equipment supplier Aristocrat has noted in its fiscal 2014 FY report that digital performance has been outstanding, with revenues up four-fold to $47.5 million.
Other highlights from the report include:
* Net profit after tax up 10.2 percent to $118.1 million;
* Earnings per share up 6.7 percent to 20.7 cents.
* Revenue rose by 6.9 percent to $870.3 million, (excluding Japan revenue, an increase of 13 percent);
* On a net basis, a loss of $16.4 million following a debit related to the sale of the firm's lottery business;
* Market gains in shrinking North American land gaming sector sales;
* Land machines installed rose 20 percent to 9,071 in North America;
* In Japan the pachinko slot sector slipped, resulting in a 6.2 dip in units shipped to that country;
* The release of the firm's next big game – Black Lagoon 2 – has been delayed by a rework caused by regulatory changes;
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa