Worst slots? (2023 Update)

Any of the 'grid' slots from Pragmatic like Gates of Olympus, Sweet Bonanza, Mochimon - fucking dire games for simpletons.
I have battered that Gates of Olympus slot on several different sites.

I'll attach a screenshot of my RTP at Videoslots, and that is where I have played it the least. My RTP over at least 15,000 spins across VS, Pokerstars, Quinnbet, Coral & Party must be hovering around the 75% RTP mark at most. Dire Dire game.

I take absolutely no offence at your simpleton remark :p

But also to be fair, that John Hunter & the Quest for Bermuda Riches is actually a fairly decent grid game and probably the only decent one out there across all providers.

Gates of Olympus RTP Videoslots.jpg

Biggest win of 96x on VS after 2777 spins...🤮

Last edited:
VS Update.

Gates of Olympus RTP Videoslots.jpg

Hopefully everyone who sees this can see what a complete crapfest this game and pragmatic are.

I've noticed a "Pattern" where you initially load a PP game and get some good playtime until you lose your balance....

Subsequent deposits and play, results in the algorithm going completely for the throat and demolsihing it (the balance) within mere minutes.

I've noticed this same "Randomness" across all providers.

Honestly from my experience and research I KNOW the craic.

We're literally being shafted by mathematics (Mathe a fucking matics), something that should be used for purposeful human endeavours and evolutionary breakthroughs.

But no, let's use it exploitively.

I suggest everyone looks up the definition of an Algorithm and really understand what it is and does. You thnk AI is a new concept?

Algoritims are quite literally Artificial Intelligence programmed by the smartest minds in the industry and have been for decades.

You ever play a console game on hard mode and get obliterated? Well it has been documented that the "Algorithm" (If it deems necessary) will make the level easier by subtracting a few enemies or maximizing the hit damage you do to them. Essentially adjusting the outcome based on your experience and results.

Sadly this is also a psychoanalysis on human behaviour and addiction and it's been perfected to a T. Who wants to continue playing a game where you always lose? (Apart from my dumb ass).

Alternatively, why would you want to navigate away from a game you just won big on?

Those teases that you've been waiting for, for over 100 spins and then occur frequently when you are down to your last 20x?

Guess.

Is it "Random Coincidence" or is it a Preprogrammed set of parameters within an Algorithm?

That bonus you got with your very last spin?

Guess.

Winning on a provider and then losing on other games that provider serves?

Guess.

Losing on a provider and then winning on a different game from that provider?

Can you guess?

I am not saying that you can not win big within a few spins...I t DOES happen (infrequently), but the algorithm always dictates.

I got my biggest win on a slot 2 months ago on Floating Dragon Megaways, slightly over 8000x...All gone at this point.

Years ago I hit 900x on Lucky Ladies charm at Leovegas, continued to play the same game on VS and it ate the lot and more.

Look, I'm on a drunken ramble, but I know the score.

Last edited:
Gigajar its a tilt machine put 50 spins through with the extra bet and didn't see the second jar once considering it often doesn't hit anything after that either is rather shite.

Oh and Tome of Madness how they state the max win is 2000x I have no idea seems like a 1 in a 10 trillion event for that to happen. I've had a 800x on it and never seen evidence of anything higher than 1000x.
2000 spins with extra bet and no bonus
Horrible
The next day, bonus first spin
Payed 6x bet

VS Update.

View attachment 182766

Hopefully everyone who sees this can see what a complete crapfest this game and pragmatic are.

I've noticed a "Pattern" where you initially load a PP game and get some good playtime until you lose your balance....

Subsequent deposits and play, results in the algorithm going completely for the throat and demolsihing it (the balance) within mere minutes.

We're literally being shafted by mathematics (Mathe a fucking matics), something that should be used for purposeful human endeavours and evolutionary breakthroughs.

I suggest everyone looks up the definition of an Algorithm and really understand what it is and does. You thnk AI is a new concept?

Algoritims are quite literally Artificial Intelligence programmed by the smartest minds in the industry and have been for decades.

You ever play a console game on hard mode and get obliterated? Well it has been documented that the "Algorithm" (If it deems necessary) will make the level easier by substracting a few enemies or maximizing the hit damage you do to them. Essentially adjusting the outcome based on your experience and results.

Sadly this is also a psychoanalysis on human behaviour and addiction and it's been perfected to a T. Who wants to continue playing a game where you always lose? (Apart from my dumb ass).

Alternatively, why would you want to navigate away from a game you just won big on?

Those teases that you've been waiting for, for over 100 spins and then occur frequently when you are down to your last 20x?

Guess.

Is it "Random Coincidence" or is it a Preprogrammed set of parameters within an Algorithm?

Guess.

Guess.

Can you guess?

I am not saying that you can not win big within a few spins...I t DOES happen (infrequently), but the algorithm always dictates.

I got my biggest win on a slot 2 months ago on Floating Dragon Megaways, slightly over 8000x...All gone at this point.

Years ago I hit 900x on Lucky Ladies charm at Leovegas, continued to play the same game on VS and it ate the lot and more.

, I'm on a drunken ramble, but I know the score.
This sounds weird but its true.
If I ever win big on a new game, never want to play it again.
Getting destroyed on the same stupid game everytime?
Redeposit and spin you b.....

VS Update.

View attachment 182766

You ever play a console game on hard mode and get obliterated? Well it has been documented that the "Algorithm" (If it deems necessary) will make the level easier by substracting a few enemies or maximizing the hit damage you do to them. Essentially adjusting the outcome based on your experience and results.

Guess.

Guess.

Guess.

Can you guess?

Look, I'm on a drunken ramble, but I know the score.

Well worthy of the Shield I gave you and very accurate.

Naysayers and "Defenders of the Realm" will be along shortly but nobody and I mean nobody can argue with extensive experience.

Well worthy of the Shield I gave you and very accurate.

Naysayers and "Defenders of the Realm" will be along shortly but nobody and I mean nobody can argue with extensive experience.
I had a video saved to my bookmark folder that even the most stubborn "It's all random" folk could not argue with; unfortunately I can't find it ( I literally have thousands of BM's :()

Some day I'll dig it out, but the main theme is Algorithms, their capabilities and how they can change out comes based on previous "Plays".

The narrative was based upon designing console games, but also how they were employed in the gambling world.

The "Master Algorithm" is a real thing.

You want your head fried?

Play your slots as usual. Track how many times your balance ends in ÂŁ46.66, ÂŁ36.66, ÂŁ26.66...No Joke, no matter the provider if there is a possibility of your balance ending in .666 it will happen (Not possible in book games). Now compare it to how many times you see your balance end in .111, .222, .333...etc etc.

Add up all the roulette numbers. Answer?

But also to be fair, that John Hunter & the Quest for Bermuda Riches is actually a fairly decent grid game and probably the only decent one out there across all providers.

It is a great game no doubt but it will never deliever because it is malfunctioning. The Extra Drop chest sometimes fires blanks when, according to the game rules, it shouldn't. I know it doesn't fire when there aren't any other money chests in sight, but I am talking about when there are. This has a huge impact because sometimes you get, say, the Extra Drop first, then a x5 chest, then 2 or 3 more collect chests. Now imagine if those extra drop values were supposed to be big. You're missing out on very significant amounts which I have every reason to believe the game won't reimburse you with in other ways.

Skjermbilde (471).png

Last edited:
I had a video saved to my bookmark folder that even the most stubborn "It's all random" folk could not argue with; unfortunately I can't find it ( I literally have thousands of BM's :()

Some day I'll dig it out, but the main theme is Algorithms, their capabilities and how they can change out comes based on previous "Plays".

The narrative was based upon designing console games, but also how they were employed in the gambling world.

Play your slots as usual. Track how many times your balance ends in ÂŁ46.66, ÂŁ36.66, ÂŁ26.66...No Joke, no matter the provider if there is a possibility of your balance ending in .666 it will happen (Not possible in book games). Now compare it to how many times you see your balance end in .111, .222, .333...etc etc.

666, hence the nickname "The Devils Game" - remember I was a croupier for 5 years lol....

Algorithms are easier than we think to create, recall numerous times developers or those based in the industry said how surprisingly easy it is to make a slot, a decent one is a different story :p

There are so many things, some you've already mentioned.

My love / hate relationship with DoA for one I will use as an example...

Can be playing nice but not great, example 5OAK glasses, boots, hats coming in regularish with the odd feature for 10-50x, playing an hour, balance hovering +/-ÂŁ5

All of a sudden one of your algorithms kick in and it is good night Vienna, no matter what you do, those wins as described are no more, 3OAK only, even the teaser spins vanish until down to less than 20x in balance.

It will then throw a semi life line in that teaser spins return briefly, 3OAK become 4OAK or the odd 5OAK but not for long, maybe a "bonus at the death" (which pays crap every time) and then after this brief spell, the bust cometh.

Has this happened once, so sir, countless times, also withdraw, you're fucked no matter what you leave in balance 9/10. Had a double wild line about 6 weeks ago on DoA for ÂŁ501 and it has played utter dog shite ever since (apart from the session directly after which I feel was a clever way of covering what it had in store for me) yet slots don't have memories, yeah whatever :rolleyes:

Variance and volatility are the words they use to cover up these underhanded tactics, bollocks!

I will stop now as tired but could go on for ages, pointless tho as I'm seeing things and my brain is creating these RECURRING patterns :rolleyes:

Here is what I was saying about your balance ending in 666.

Doesn't matter what provider or game, if it is possible for your balance to end in this it WILL happen very frequently. Obvioulsy it's impossible if you are spinning at ÂŁ1. But if you spin under that value (20p, 40p 60p) it will happen 100% on almost all games except book games where your wins are "simplistic" ie wins are 0.5x 10x 30x etc...ect...

.666 Gates of Olympus.jpg

Not long later:

.666 Gates of Olympus 2.jpg

Last edited:
666, hence the nickname "The Devils Game" - remember I was a croupier for 5 years lol....

Algorithms are easier than we think to create, recall numerous times developers or those based in the industry said how surprisingly easy it is to make a slot, a decent one is a different story :p

Can be playing nice but not great, example 5OAK glasses, boots, hats coming in regularish with the odd feature for 10-50x, playing an hour, balance hovering +/-ÂŁ5

All of a sudden one of your algorithms kick in and it is good night Vienna, no matter what you do, those wins as described are no more, 3OAK only, even the teaser spins vanish until down to less than 20x in balance.

It will then throw a semi life line in that teaser spins return briefly, 3OAK become 4OAK or the odd 5OAK but not for long, maybe a "bonus at the death" (which pays crap every time) and then after this brief spell, the bust cometh.

Has this happened once, so sir, countless times, also withdraw, you're fucked no matter what you leave in balance 9/10. Had a double wild line about 6 weeks ago on DoA for ÂŁ501 and it has played utter dog shite ever since (apart from the session directly after which I feel was a clever way of covering what it had in store for me) yet slots don't have memories, yeah whatever :rolleyes:

Variance and volatility are the words they use to cover up these underhanded tactics, bollocks!

I will stop now as tired but could go on for ages, pointless tho as I'm seeing things and my brain is creating these RECURRING patterns :rolleyes:
Yep I always know when a slot is actually giving bonuses and paying me 20-30x everytime, I say to myself "This slot has got me by the balls".

It`s the belief that "easy to create a slot" gives rise to a bunch of obnoxious and unadapted options that are easier to throw away than to modify

Shamans dream/spirit-dunno why I play it. Only playing 20p a spin and ÂŁ50 can be gone in about 10 mins. Total money pit, swear it used to pay out good as well.

Anything big bass related, honestly they are all utter crap, idk why they are so popular.
ÂŁ1620 off that new big bass got to x40 on 20p stake biggest I've had since is about 100x seams one of the most volatile out there,also on big bass had ÂŁ900 odd of big bass splash on 20p,if u get to 10x multiplier your getting paid but the chances are VERY far and in between.

Now you say that I noticed that ages ago🤔

Not just nostalgia but as someone who has now logged and added over 15k slots to a spreadsheet, playing them in demo briefly, I must agree that in recent years it's quantity over quality, developers needing to expand their portfolio with any crap and copies of said crap. Of course, the intent is for the company to be bought out viz-a-viz NLC.

NLC make some attractive games but overly complex for many and geared towards YT publicity. MG were great once but now consist of partner studios like JFTW regurgitating old classics with little variation. We have had some decent interesting games in that time like Dragonfall and its inspiration Jammin' Jars but even that game has had less than an inspiring sequel.

We lost the IGT classics like D&D Fortress of Fortunes, Triple Fortune Dragon & Cleo 2 although these have been redone in different skins by H5G. Cleopatra, the first version with the pink menu and fast spins with all stakes possible and lines, gone. Raging Rhino, also ruined by html5 transition. MG classics like TS2 and IR ruined similarly. Red Tiger, lots of games but IMO only 1/20 even playable to me. Play'n Go where all their games have a win cap in recent years yet I never saw ONE screenie of them being hit. Yes, inane fishing slots most of which are crap and you know you'll see 0 or only 1 collector if you reach 10x multiplier or higher on some versions. Quickspin I never liked, Netent at least made 50% decent games along with 50% juvenile garbage, but are now effectively defunct. Megaways - over 360 released now, about 320 of them shite. Too many cluster-pay games which are IMO bingo slots. Don't get me started on Pragmatic and their 'managed' bonus rounds to produce relatively low (compared to what the pay tables and game mechanic indicate are possible) max-win features of 5,000x

So yeah, agreed. We are in the COSTCO era for slots, bulk cheap games in the main, the artisan shops are closed.

We lost the IGT classics like D&D Fortress of Fortunes, Triple Fortune Dragon & Cleo 2 although these have been redone in different skins by H5G. Cleopatra, the first version with the pink menu and fast spins with all stakes possible and lines, gone. Raging Rhino, also ruined by html5 transition. MG classics like TS2 and IR ruined similarly. Red Tiger, lots of games but IMO only 1/20 even playable to me. Play'n Go where all their games have a win cap in recent years yet I never saw ONE screenie of them being hit. Yes, inane fishing slots most of which are crap and you know you'll see 0 or only 1 collector if you reach 10x multiplier or higher on some versions. Quickspin I never liked, Netent at least made 50% decent games along with 50% juvenile garbage, but are now effectively defunct. Megaways - over 360 released now, about 320 of them shite. Too many cluster-pay games which are IMO bingo slots. Don't get me started on Pragmatic and their 'managed' bonus rounds to produce relatively low (compared to what the pay tables and game mechanic indicate are possible) max-win features of 5,000x

So yeah, agreed. We are in the COSTCO era for slots, bulk cheap games in the main, the artisan shops are closed.
Have to agree with that summary.

IGT have had plenty of interesting slots over the years but you can see how dated their library is becoming - and some of the branded stuff has long expired.

WMS (Scientific Gaming, now Shite and Blunder) frustrate me - arguably one of the strongest catalogues of games historically, and yet in recent years they completely lost their way chasing the latest big thing ™️ (and often getting it spectacularly wrong, Battleship Megaways anyone? 🤮) - also a lot of botched HTML5 transitions, some of which (Raging Rhino) are still broken to this day. Ironically plenty of them unavailable to UK players for real money, but working fine on their social casino...

Microgaming have similarly lost their way in recent years - a lot of botched HTML5 transitions that took multiple iterations to get right or at least respectable (TS2 and IR are maybe 80% there now-a-days, but still far from perfect). Now-a-days seems to be a collection of studios releasing clones and copies?

Red Tiger is an odd one because they've had a lot of genuinely original ideas, some really enjoyable slots... and also a lot of clones, knockoffs and bland ones. I'd be a bit more generous (as someone who has played Red Tiger considerably over the years) than Dunover and say 1 in 5... but the point is fair.

I never understood why PlayNGo mentioned their "win up to..." stuff, I've played a lot of their games over the years and I don't think I've seen more than 10% of that amount on any of them. I assume it's a theoretical maximum (e.g. 20 times hitting the one combination that has a full screen of premiums on Rise of Olympus) rather than a plausible one - not the only provider to do that of course!

NetEnt is a real shame - even something modern like Cornelius shows they still have the talent and the ideas, but at this point it feels like other Evolution studios are going to gut their back catalog for IP and release absolute dross. Meanwhile games people want to play like Wonky Rabbits are retired and never to be seen again.

... and similarly I'll avoid "managed" and heavily scripted slots - too blatant, too deceptive, too annoying. There are earlier Pragmatic, NLC and Relax slots that I have enjoyed - but then they drank and/or encouraged the ultra-high variance Kool-Aid and now avoid them like the plague (before they eradicate your bankroll 🤣)

PlayNGo slots are 100% pre-scripted so, in the example of the infamous Moon Priincess 5000x claim, there will be a jackpot script to award 5000x existing in the tombola.

The issue is that, as PlayNGo state in the docs, it's a billions upon billions to 1 chance. And that there is also virtually nothing in the win plan between 1000x and 5000x, either.

PlayNGo have really lost their way lately. A lot of the 2023 stuff are just unplayable unenjoyable bankroll drainers even on 96% RTP.

And now Pragmatic are jumping on the bandwagon of "100" re-releases started by PlayNGo, so Gates and Starlight Princess are getting 15000x win cap makeovers. Just another way to.empry bankrolls faster.

So much seems 100% pre-scripted lately. Not sure there are many providers doing things by randomly selecting reel strip stop positions any more? Maybe BTG and older MG titles?
I've been playing from the US since 2017....been gaming in one way or another since '94. Dealt table games for over 12 years and mainly played only pit games but that changed when I searched out real money gaming online one night when I was hone bored. Years before, in the US we could fire up Poker sites that would always have a BJ game link that made the inevitable multiple bad beats in a row tolerable or at least a legitimate chance to get unstuck. Those options not only seemed way more fluid, the money played much more real. Instant cash back was real and thus creating a new bankroll management wasn't necessary. What I've questioned, found and experienced since 2017 is nothing like playing in a brick and mortar no matter how legit and governed the site happens to be. Just not being able to have access to your funds, I feel gives the house an extra 8% edge. Managing cashouts for me has created a handful of very hard to swallow and embarrassing bad beat stories....but I believe personal cashout levels have to be increased, depending on the player, up to 10Ă—. Example, you know brick and mortar if I'm buying into a pit game for 2 or 300 a double my money hit the cage and then decide when I want to get back out there and do it again that night within this structure my deposits are extremely lower than that get my threshold to cash out is much higher I'm assuming everybody else is as well I'm a middle range player to low I'll play 500 to some crazy months of maybe a couple thousand once a year in a month but I won't deposit over 50 bucks I try to play without a coupon as much as possible and I'm consistently throwing away $500 clean wins. This is a lot of rambling and had to look back to see what I was even responding to...but that's what this world brings out and that's just 15 seconds of thoughts.

Getting back to it I've 100% always believed that slot programs are constantly changed even up to the second depending on whatever formula is being used to balance the houses daily profit. I think k it's absolutely absurd if any player believes any of these platforms have ever lost even a $1 for a day. I'm certain it's pre-programmed for the day what's going to happen I also believe that your deposit is pretty determined whether it is going to be a possible cash out or not and the deposits that could possibly be a cash out probably have certain thresholds a possible cash out and need to be played correctly by the player to trigger one of those particular cash outs, make sense?? The claim by these sites that this thinking is nuts and that they are running a random number generator is only half true. Like I said I believed before, they could be implementing this random number generators play, but there is nothing to say thatthefe are not certain blocks of times, groups of deposits(random or specific to the single players deposits) that have specific formulas being implemented for even singular spins. I could also have a much better chance if winning if I were to bet that each day, or shift etc has a catch phrase or base to it for how they will start off the days action. Such as Sunday morning on the new gaming day its code name "Big Bird" and Big Bird that equation is going to allow a certain amt of deposits role to a total possible cashout potential of $32k and thats because the night before "Black Hole" which had an opportunity of potentially having the house payout $27k didn't have any players play their deposits in the correct structure including wager amt so the house can afford to look real good and ate open to the beat down because it's already winning, cause that's what's programed bit also because the players got rhe session before didn't play the correct way to max potential out for that bit of time when a certain program was running, or a player/s pushed to get to the next tier of cashout amt. Seriously how can these support agents really keep spitting out that each soun is unto itself when it's clear as day every single player will experience the gifts of half ass luck and bonuses at the beginning of a structure session and soon as they are within close enough distance to making hay they couldn't hit water if they fell out a boat.
If anybody still listening is there anybody with any knowledge about Blackjack also I can't get any straight answers about shoes how many decks are they continuous Shuffle all the double and splitting rules they give you the standard but I mean can we split up to four times double after the split resplit Aces is there a set number of hands per amount of players on the table if it's a double deck game do they have single deck all these kind of questions that make gaming in the pit on blackjack interesting none of those answers are available the Blackjack game live or structure is literally a preschool blackjack game I feel like and does anybody know are those games straight?? Any info about the live gaming or BJ especially would be awesome...please remember o need to b able to access any suggested platforms and even not all us friendly sites are OK for all states and that per the site not the state...I also thought about using a VPN but I'm sure that just will lead to an absolute Banning of anything good that happens is that true also?? Thanks for listening and look forward to following all your guys comments, questions, opinions and experiences.

PlayNGo slots are 100% pre-scripted so, in the example of the infamous Moon Priincess 5000x claim, there will be a jackpot script to award 5000x existing in the tombola.

The issue is that, as PlayNGo state in the docs, it's a billions upon billions to 1 chance. And that there is also virtually nothing in the win plan between 1000x and 5000x, either.

PlayNGo have really lost their way lately. A lot of the 2023 stuff are just unplayable unenjoyable bankroll drainers even on 96% RTP.

And now Pragmatic are jumping on the bandwagon of "100" re-releases started by PlayNGo, so Gates and Starlight Princess are getting 15000x win cap makeovers. Just another way to.empry bankrolls faster.
Interesting, I fully expected the individual boards would be scripted - but the game is delineated [only multiplier and number of spins carry forward] in such a way you could have individual scripted boards but randomised selection within different pool types (given you can have potentially 22 boards in a game round - e.g. base spin, trinity, low multiplier, high multiplier). So a little surprised / disappointing if everything is scripted end-to-end, at least they've done a better job of it than some providers!

Anything big bass related, honestly they are all utter crap, idk why they are so popular.
Lol because on the odd chance when they are on....They are on ! To bad the casino host wasn't On top of there game but old news now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230507_084954_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230507_084954_Chrome.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 60
Interesting, I fully expected the individual boards would be scripted - but the game is delineated [only multiplier and number of spins carry forward] in such a way you could have individual scripted boards but randomised selection within different pool types (given you can have potentially 22 boards in a game round - e.g. base spin, trinity, low multiplier, high multiplier). So a little surprised / disappointing if everything is scripted end-to-end, at least they've done a better job of it than some providers!
I.mean I don't work for PlayNGo so can't say with 100% authority. But you can see the pre-scripting in the individual rounds. Seasoned players will know the 2 ppssible outcomes of a particular spin before the Princess has performed her in-game enhancement.

The reason why I believe everythjng is tightly scripted from the moment the spin button is pressed, to the Trinity, to the Bonus round, is because the game keeps so tightly to 1000x or less. Never any 'random" outliers for 2500x, for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back