Worst slots? (2023 Update)

maosk21

Which slots are you considering shit? And will never touch again?
Myself decided to try some Money Cart 3.

It payed sooo badly. Pretty easy to get into a bonus, but they pay like 2-8 X all the time. And usually takes 15 spins + to get into.
You might think as i did in the beginning that it would pay in X during the bonus game. But no... it payed in coins.
Got a persistant symbol one time, it payed 188 coins in total after that round. which gave me around 3 dollars(bet 0.2 Euro).

When bonus round was finnished i had 55 dead spins before next bonus.

Have anyone actually won anything on this slot?
I've demo played it aswell ALOOOT, and it never gives anything but eating balance. never gone plus on it even on demo mode.

This is my shit slot for now, will never touch it again. I think going for the real money train 3 is a better option.
STAY AWAY!

It will eat your balance most of the time, and quickly, because it's high volatility.

But I do find games from this provider to be among the deadliest on offer.

Yeah ive played money cart 2 and 3 a little - not a lot though due to the pay thing you mention.. it bonus's really easy for the most part, but doesnt pay much overall.. best ive had on either is around 50x on money cart 2, and other day i managed around 70x on money cart 3.

There's plenty of slots ive played or had a go on that i think were aweful, not just from a design perspective but the pays were dreadful and you
never felt you were gonna get anything , cant think of any names off hand, but there was a bunch on a few sites i thought were really poor, and then i spotted them on Vs and thought really? think they were made by someone called slot factory or something - those were pretty bad. Then theres the ones that places like coral and gala like to stick right on the front of the slots page on their sites, and use them for their free battles, cr games and vertical games - not as bad as the ones i mentioned above, but still not great. (they make those horrid big bankers slots etc).

Gave moneycart2 a run, utter shite. If MC3 is anything like MC2 then don't get ya hopes up if you see a persistent collector.
The design of the bonus round in MC2 feels very pre determined to me, with the graphics just visually playing out the already pre determined result visually, it seems its designed to wind you up once you get that persist shitter, ending the feature right there with 3 dead spins to follow.
Or , if you're really really lucky, the lowest denomination coin might drop in once, to give you another 3 dead spins, to prolong the windup.
Had it drop in, or even start with 1 of the decent persistent shitters, maybe around 40 times during an estimated 50 to 60 hours of play, and each and every time it ended the feature in one of the two above mentioned ways.

ObviouslyI don't know if its pre determined or if its simply because the odds fall through the floor for more coins to appear once a persistent shitter has shown itself (a bit like Bonanza once you reach over 10x multiplier, maybe it just shuts the fuck down), but it feels like its pre determined to me. And designed really really poorly if so. It's way to predictable, to the point where you soon realise that the thing youve been chasing is the thing that will almost ceartinly end your feature, lol.

Probably devoted 50+ hours during our 1 week relationshop for absolutely no action in return other than maybe two 150x hits and a 100x, a spilt mug of tea all over my bed when a persistent shitter shocked me by triggering the feature for the first time, pulling me out of the suicidal daze to enjoy a feature that totalled 3 dead spins, and, of course, a much lighter wallet.

As far as shitters go, it's definitely up there ;)

Gigajar its a tilt machine put 50 spins through with the extra bet and didn't see the second jar once considering it often doesn't hit anything after that either is rather shite.

Oh and Tome of Madness how they state the max win is 2000x I have no idea seems like a 1 in a 10 trillion event for that to happen. I've had a 800x on it and never seen evidence of anything higher than 1000x.

The new money megaways for me is terrible I lost 200 on .20 size and biggest win was 5x no bonus no feature I kept playing thinking something is definitely going to happen but no just bust, never played a megaways that was so bad

NetEnt's Buster's Bones must qualify.

1 in 50 million chance of reaching the x973 max win. Can't wait for the sequel :)

The game is not actually that bad, but just not worth the money.

The Moon Princess series gets an award for how to gradually make a game worse. The latest is not worth the mention.

Seriously, 1 in 50 million for that? Seems bizarre.

In full agreement re Moon Princess. Trinity is truly dire money-chomping garbage. Plays worse than the original with 1000x less max win.

Gigajar has got to be one of the most scripted games going, if you get to the last drop for the Jar its almost certain to give a lose, awful
game

So much seems 100% pre-scripted lately. Not sure there are many providers doing things by randomly selecting reel strip stop positions any more? Maybe BTG and older MG titles?

Gigajar has got to be one of the most scripted games going, if you get to the last drop for the Jar its almost certain to give a lose, awful
game
Another shitter is Wild Falls 2, barrels hardly ever drop and the Golden Falls hardly ever drops a single barrel, waste of time

Ah yes dead non connecting coins in the base acting as constant cockblockers will wind you up pretty quickly.

NetEnt's Buster's Bones must qualify.

1 in 50 million chance of reaching the x973 max win. Can't wait for the sequel :)

The game is not actually that bad, but just not worth the money.

The Moon Princess series gets an award for how to gradually make a game worse. The latest is not worth the mention.

1 in 50mill, lol. I'm guessing it's a vast improvement from the odds of hitting 500x on shitburst though.

The Dragons Cluster Buster game with progressive jackpots and its clones are pretty damn awful too.

So much seems 100% pre-scripted lately. Not sure there are many providers doing things by randomly selecting reel strip stop positions any more? Maybe BTG and older MG titles?
BTG almost certainly not IMHO. I think all old MG games have been modernised... so probably not reely random any more :(
A small handful of the very old RTG games seem to be unchanged (on the PC download client), but the vast majority of even their games have been "updated" and may not work the same way they used to...

KK

Doghouse megaways!!!!Basically I would say all mega games... they never give anything away and also in relation to the one I mentioned it belongs to pragmatic so it rarely wins anyway! as well as the gates of olympus... everyone recommends it I don't know why but I've played it all the times I've played it and got nothing! And I don't intend to lose all my money to get nothing back at the end. Another thing I'd tell you to avoid is the ones with fruit shapes. They never give out.

Any of the 'grid' slots from Pragmatic like Gates of Olympus, Sweet Bonanza, Mochimon - fucking dire games for simpletons.
Any of the Big Bass Bullshit slots.
Anything Netent have done in the last 5 years.
Anything Red Tiger have ever done.
Ditto No Limit Shitty.

Most of the slots I play these days are at least 5 years old. A good deal of the new slots are dreadful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back