The post that's going around Facebook

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots

Please copy and paste this to your status if you're constantly being asked to copy and paste things to your status by friends who copy and paste things to their status. Many people won't copy and paste this, but my true sarcastic friends will copy and paste it because they know this was copied and pasted from a dear friend in need of more stuff to copy and paste; and if you don't copy and paste it, then this means you hate veterans, your kids, kittens, puppies, God, and bacon. And if you hate bacon, the terrorists win.

Love it. I'm sick unto death of the "My true friends will repost this", "If you don't repost this a puppy will be sacrificed to Ba'al", and "Repost this before Obama eats your grandma's liver whilst defecating on a flag driving the cattle car to the FEMA concentration camp after having issued a Muslim holiday stamp" crap that appears on my timeline. Not to mention the overly sappy "inspirational" messages with the barely disguised emotional blackmail. Some of my family and friends drive me apeshit. Bless their hearts. Oh, and NO I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY SOME STUPID FACEBOOK SLOT MACHINE OR FARMING GAME, SO STOP GODDAMNED INVITING ME!
The only things I really want to see on my timeline first thing in the morning are George Takei or Doctor Who updates.

I like my facebook account. It's great for chatting to my friends, family, meeting new people, getting my daily dose of humor, catching up on photos and learning a few things. I play games, banter in debates, and the tab is pretty much always open.
You can remove people you don't like, close or limit the posts you see and there's some pretty cool peeps as well as the morons. To me its like Cm in some ways, but with more topics and i have more people i know. I've made real true life, go have beer with friends from here. Im a 24 homebody, so its great for me

Please copy and paste this to your status if you're constantly being asked to copy and paste things to your status by friends who copy and paste things to their status. Many people won't copy and paste this, but my true sarcastic friends will copy and paste it because they know this was copied and pasted from a dear friend in need of more stuff to copy and paste; and if you don't copy and paste it, then this means you hate veterans, your kids, kittens, puppies, God, and bacon. And if you hate bacon, the terrorists win.

But it's true, isn't it: If you hate bacon, the terrorists do win. So do pigs, incidentally. And we can't have that. What would we all do in world full of Pigs and terrorists? The more pigs: the more big bad wolves. And no-one wants that, do they?

The ones I hate are the one that say "Click like if you know what this is!" and then there's a picture of a roll of scotch tape or something. :rolleyes:

Or worse, those stupid ones with a picture and it says "Type '111' in the comments and see what happens!" lol...and it's got 45,000 comments all sayiing '111' - those 45,000 people are still sitting there waiting for something to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back