Btg how do you get away with it

Ahh I’m glad you are here to answer questions as I have a couple for you. Please let it be known I’m not some bitter player, who’s just run bad for a few thousand spins and comes on here calling you out for adjusting games and reducing rtp, or any of that nonsense.

I actually mainly play ur games only (apart from the most recent which are awful imo) but I appreciate that’s just my opinion and others may vary. Mainly I stick to bonanza (over 2 million spins now across all sites) millionaire, DHV and wild flower as they are all very good games and deserve praise.

My questions are thus:

1 - On millionaire Megaways why did you feel the need to ALWAYS (I’ve never seen any different) show the highest %age answer as the correct one when the player decides to collect the no. Of spins they have gambled to or been awarded. Of course anybody who tries to gamble the spins will tell you this is not always the case? This has subsequently been changed on the megapays version so did you recognise the ‘this is what you would have one’ if you’d gone with our highest %age ask the audience or phone a friend lifeline was rather misleading and clearly a fixed answer to show the highest %age was in fact correct??

2 - Sky Vegas Bonanza? It’s been asked many times. Why can you not achieve a scatter symbol on the max Megaways spin but you can on others? We are led to believe that we are all playing the same game but clearly this is a different version/programme than others. Again I’m not saying it’s bent or rigged as from over 1 million spins I’m pretty much bang on RTP. I’m just curious as to why what can happen on some can’t happen on others? Was this not possible on all early releases and subsequently changed but sky got forgotten or just failed to be updated?

3 - When will I ever get a humdinger of a bonus either on lil devil or wild flower??!!!

Thankyou for your time.

Yeah you Need to Give clear answer between versions relax, NYX , quickfire since there IS difference...

Why does w.hill's version (and a few others) have an interminable pause for cascade results? And the other day during a feature, on the last spin, the server disconnected, reloading the game just brought me to the normal start screen so never saw the full feature play out. Is there a cut off point, say there had been 3 spins remaining would you also not see them?

The fact btg are making out I am after a get rich quick scheme is just downright insulting. And all the btg shills liking his comment. Your slots are rigged and you obviously would never ever admit this. Evolution are filth and lowest of the low and I’ll stand by that comment till eternity. You can say the slots haven’t been changed till the cows come home I know differently and so do you. I haven’t played your games for about 10 days now and won’t touch them with a barge pole as it’s akin to setting money alight. Get rich quick scheme haha the only ones who are doing them schemes are you and your company and evo people in glass houses and all that. I stated in my OP that I don’t expect to win all the time and that losing is part of gambling, but you’ve come on here making statements I want to get rich quick lol. Only way I’ll keep my wealth is by not lining your corrupt pockets. Peace out

It's pretty valid question to be honest, a few players have recalled it, so there is sparks to light the flame.
Common BTG answer that question
You know I don't like your games other than a couple but still play those couple once in a while,but avoiding answers really does speak volumes.

In response to the op @kennygamerboy, we have historically answered all reasonable questions. In regards to your post, to use the word rigged is wrong as it denotes dishonest manipulation. Slots are created for the house to win / player to lose, this is an honest fact. Our games are for entertainment and amusement, we're really not providing a get-rich-quick scheme! We provide the RTP clearly for our games and don't give operators the option to change them. The RTP may fluctuate from session to session, but it will be bang on the RTP over the lifetime of a game.

However, having said that, I would recommend if you are significantly behind on a game, it would be wise to stop as it may take a huge bankroll to get you back to an RTP relevent position depending on the volatility of the slot in question.

In terms of how compliance works, @trancemonkey is possibly the most accurate and trusted source of correct information related to how this works regarding testing, etc, as he is not affiliated with us in any way. He is, in fact, a ray of non-bias light in what seems to be a long and murky tunnel for most.

In terms of our sale to Evolution, nothing has changed; we are still releasing games via our partners, namely, SG Digital, Microgaming, and Relax, and no math or RTP has changed as everything is still the same as the day it was launched (in terms of RTP) the only changes we make are for patches to fix bugs/updates for new versions of iOS/Windows, etc.

I'm still here as CEO of BTG for the long term, and happy to discuss/answer any topics/questions. I'm looking forward to revealing what we will be doing with Evolution in the next few years, some great times ahead, and we'll have some wonderful innovations to share with you all in the not-too-distant future!

Cheers!
You mean like when BTG made up some fake screenshots to post them on the forum and enter their own competition? Now that is dishonest manipulation!

Anyone who says Bonanza hasn’t been changed is simply deluded and unless you’ve played it pretty much every day since release, you’re opinion is invalid.

If you had, then the change would be smacking you head on, it’s that bloody obvious.

My question for @Big Time Gaming is, how is it now possible to get 10 to 15 consecutive dead spins virtually every session, when it was virtually impossible for 4 years, if the game hasn’t been altered?

Anyone who says Bonanza hasn’t been changed is simply deluded and unless you’ve played it pretty much every day since release, you’re opinion is invalid.

If you had, then the change would be smacking you head on, it’s that bloody obvious.

My question for @Big Time Gaming is, how is it now possible to get 10 to 15 consecutive dead spins virtually every session, when it was virtually impossible for 4 years, if the game hasn’t been altered?
Not sure what version you always been playing snorks, but my bonanza has always been able to take £2-£3 (20p stakes) off me without a win since it’s release lol

I did also question you several times how the hell was you getting so many bonuses? as I was getting no where near as many but now the tables seemed to have turned as I’m getting a few more now so maybe I was just in the patch you was before lol sorry but I vote we stay where we are on that front ?

Ahh I’m glad you are here to answer questions as I have a couple for you. Please let it be known I’m not some bitter player, who’s just run bad for a few thousand spins and comes on here calling you out for adjusting games and reducing rtp, or any of that nonsense.

I actually mainly play ur games only (apart from the most recent which are awful imo) but I appreciate that’s just my opinion and others may vary. Mainly I stick to bonanza (over 2 million spins now across all sites) millionaire, DHV and wild flower as they are all very good games and deserve praise.

My questions are thus:

1 - On millionaire Megaways why did you feel the need to ALWAYS (I’ve never seen any different) show the highest %age answer as the correct one when the player decides to collect the no. Of spins they have gambled to or been awarded. Of course anybody who tries to gamble the spins will tell you this is not always the case? This has subsequently been changed on the megapays version so did you recognise the ‘this is what you would have one’ if you’d gone with our highest %age ask the audience or phone a friend lifeline was rather misleading and clearly a fixed answer to show the highest %age was in fact correct??

The way this particular part of the game works in the original Millionaire game was a product of circumstance rather than how we ideally wanted it to be. I don't think it's fair to say it's misleading, certainly we did not intend to mislead anybody. The best strategy is always to pick the option with the highest odds, so if it happens that some players are more likely to pick the option with the highest odds the next time they play, well that is a good thing. But, we have definitely listened to your feedback!

2 - Sky Vegas Bonanza? It’s been asked many times. Why can you not achieve a scatter symbol on the max Megaways spin but you can on others? We are led to believe that we are all playing the same game but clearly this is a different version/programme than others. Again I’m not saying it’s bent or rigged as from over 1 million spins I’m pretty much bang on RTP. I’m just curious as to why what can happen on some can’t happen on others? Was this not possible on all early releases and subsequently changed but sky got forgotten or just failed to be updated?
"There is only 1 version of Bonanza. Everyone has always been playing the same version and no one has ever been given a different program to others. In Bonanza, you get the Max Megaways about every 500 spins on average. In order to maximize coinciding wins on these spins, they use a reel set without scatters. This has been the case since Day 1 of Bonanza's release and has never changed. We designed the Max Megaways to have the maximum chance of delivering an exciting win sequence. Most slot games, and virtually all ways games, have used multiple reel sets for various reasons for decades now - there is nothing unusual about Bonanza having a few different reel sets. So just to reiterate, Bonanza has never been changed and the Max Megaways reel set in particular has been designed the way it is from the outset. On the 99.8% of spins that are not Max Megaways, we promise there are plenty of Scatters on every reel - yes even the occasional 'D'."

3 - When will I ever get a humdinger of a bonus either on lil devil or wild flower??!!!

Thankyou for your time.
A week on Tuesday... if you're lucky!

For example i havent got single feature on that April version of relax with normal G O L and then cascade D . Its allways GO and then LD drop down same time... and only on this version this has Been happening 5months straight

The issue people had was that on some (most) sites, scatters can and do appear during max megaways spins, but on a few sites (sky as example) scatters do not appear during max megaways spins.
So trying to say that scatters are not on the reels during max megaways spins will not really work as an answer here.

Or are you saying the game is broken on all sites that have scatters on the max megaways spins?

Yes as Kroffe has stated I’m quite amazed at your response to my max Megaways question. I presume you have played bonanza right?!!!!

It would probably take me a few hrs to run bonanza on say hills, ladbrokes or coral and I myself could produce a screen shot of a scatter within the max Megaways!! To say they don’t exist is just baffling to me. With all due respect that is a false statement. However in 4 yrs on the sky Vegas version I’ve never seen one and neither has anybody else.

Now on millionaire for example I can’t ever recall a scatter during max Megaways across all sites. Can anybody else? Therefore I think it’s fair to say they don’t exist on the millionaire Megaways. I can’t comment on the megapays version as I don’t play it!

While we are here I’ll ask another one. I remember you stating that max Megaways IS possible on the original bonanza during the bonus. Now of course we know it’s possible on millionaire and the new megapays bonanza, because guess what?? Within hours of those games being released we’ve seen it!! Multiple times.

But as far as I’m aware nobody, certainly not myself or a few of the other regular players from here have ever seen it. Do you stand by your comment that max Megaways during the bonus on the original bonanza is possible or are you now willing to retract that statement?

Again thank you for your time.

"There is only 1 version of Bonanza. Everyone has always been playing the same version and no one has ever been given a different program to others. In Bonanza, you get the Max Megaways about every 500 spins on average. In order to maximize coinciding wins on these spins, they use a reel set without scatters. This has been the case since Day 1 of Bonanza's release and has never changed. We designed the Max Megaways to have the maximum chance of delivering an exciting win sequence. Most slot games, and virtually all ways games, have used multiple reel sets for various reasons for decades now - there is nothing unusual about Bonanza having a few different reel sets. So just to reiterate, Bonanza has never been changed and the Max Megaways reel set in particular has been designed the way it is from the outset. On the 99.8% of spins that are not Max Megaways, we promise there are plenty of Scatters on every reel - yes even the occasional 'D'."
Ugh, ugh.

5F932C2B-766F-487A-A1BF-EE7E59F2EC9C.png

Not sure what version you always been playing snorks, but my bonanza has always been able to take £2-£3 (20p stakes) off me without a win since it’s release lol

I did also question you several times how the hell was you getting so many bonuses? as I was getting no where near as many but now the tables seemed to have turned as I’m getting a few more now so maybe I was just in the patch you was before lol sorry but I vote we stay where we are on that front ?
I can still hit the bonus (no where near as regular though) but what is so noticeable is that anything above x250 is virtually unattainable. I used to hit at least one a week without fail. Now not 1 in 6 months so yes, I will never be convinced that it hasn’t been totally gimped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back