Your Fur Babies 2020

the big bastich cracked my ribs again - hes not bad, just snapped my arm backward - he wasnt bad, just big :) Smelled a pee, snapped my arm backwards

Friends, be.....hire a dog walker
I'm, 6'+, weghed myself today, 212....who am I going to hire lol, Momoa lol
He weighrs near me, and all muscle :p

20220306_231414.jpg

Never a one size fits all.
Xan, waiting for 12 more pounds of food because hes starving at 150 pounds of muscle
Kitty, ef y'all asleep in her magic carpet
And Kaali, the literal monster under your bed that makes everyone else leap into bed to keep their toes (no pics, of her, I like my toes)

20220312_105216.jpg

20220313_204716.jpg

And Kaali, the literal monster under your bed that makes everyone else leap into bed to keep their toes (no pics, of her, I like my toes)
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup: I think.

As for Xan - are you going to be able to afford his food bills?

Perhaps you need a new approach to Xan and his prodigious appetite?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If you like potatoes, you could always sacrifice your appetite (and taste buds) and join him. The results are surely worth it. :laugh:

1647221608901.png

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup: I think.

As for Xan - are you going to be able to afford his food bills?

Perhaps you need a new approach to Xan and his prodigious appetite?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If you like potatoes, you could always sacrifice your appetite (and taste buds) and join him. The results are surely worth it. :laugh:

View attachment 165686
all dogs here get scraps - if i eat, they get leftovers, he aint starving, as much as he tells me is :p

I remember, my vet telling me (this was my retriever)- you can have a fit dog always tells you hes starving, or a very fat dog, always tells you hes starving - you watch his intake :)

He's lean and muscley, and granted, spoiled on treats :)

My last bastich, was..pretty heavy - tbf, he had a gimpy paw and walks hurt
This guy, gets hrs of walks and playtime (and, he has a bloody big backyard)

Him, I dont want to make the mistakes of past pets...he gets a well, ok, a bit of free-feeding - but a monitored feed :)

Sometimes, I wish he were a fat f*ck, i dont have many more ribs he can break,the strong bastich :)

I sleep in one small bedroom in a 3 storey townhouse; the guy is beside me , always a foot away from me, has room to roam :p

the horse aint lacking for space :p

20220313_234536.jpg

though, id trade him for a miniature pony..less space, less food :p

She's considered a medium sized dog (as a Karjalankarhukoira, part of the spitz family...think 'akita'...@ternur can translate, it's his national breed) and I've always seen her as medium sized....til....recently :p

doggos.JPG

She's considered a medium sized dog (as a Karjalankarhukoira, part of the spitz family...think 'akita'...@ternur can translate, it's his national breed) and I've always seen her as medium sized....til....
I have to admit when I saw her next to the monster dog, I thought she was a collie :)

I have to admit when I saw her next to the monster dog, I thought she was a collie :)
Fair call :)
They are very nearly identical to border collies...but for just two distinctive traits at a glance (they do have the exact same colourization)
Up ears v down (pointed v flops)
Curled (spitz) tail v down :)

Sad face and broken doggy syndrome
Wants walkies, but daddy is busted like a hammer hitting glass
Sorry buddy, you have a yard and daddy hurts
😛

(he aint deprived, he has a doggy here, toys, food, treats and a yard (door is wide open) , he just wants to play with kids, doggos and neighbours)
He's broken my ribs twice in a year, I walked him every day busted (and through a sprained ankle and hernia) , and did mad heavy lifting yesterday (thought I was better, and proved wrong lol...ow)
He's walked (twice) every day, and daddy needs a day off
I function as much as a chocolate kettle right now.
😛

Still feel guilty

(you've seen the pose, he knows now how to milk it now)

20220331_125321.jpg

I tell a fair few friends lost their doggos, and they worry about going through another heart-ache....
Wait, mourn, and get a new doggos.
You can love a new doggo in a brand new way is just as special and meaningful :)

Anyone that knows me well, or even, really, moderately well..I'm just not an angry person.
A few buttons, sure....bigotry, racism.

So many days, I log into my dog groups (like tonight) , and people toss their pets because they move, find dogs inconvenient. With Saint Bernards, seems, people find them too big and too cumbersome, too expensive.

There are ALWAYS extenuating circumstances, I fully understand that. And it really, does truly hurt some people, to sometimes have to make that choice.
For convenience? Ef off.
I'd live, in a tent, or a lean-to, in the woods, before I'de give up my animals.
Truly, one million dollars, here, now, given to me to give up my pets. No way.

Rant over.

FYI, I'm not in a poor mood. Just, certain things set me off. And pets as disposable possessions is one, is all.

dont much post cat pics
been a long winter and still in the single digits despite spring
reached 8 degrees so the kitty took advantage of some sun
she's an old girl doesnt much like or tolerate cold.....but some sun is some sun (I feel ya kitty, I feel ya)

kitty.JPG

+16, warmest spring day here, so sat out front, first day he came out front this year.
Neighbourhood kids came to play and and pet him (no pics, not my kids) and some dogs stopped by to play and meet.
Yes, happy dog, those are alllll drool strings lol

20220412_161449(1).jpg

20220412_161454.jpg

20220412_161431(1).jpg

#@$# - ing cats (ok, @$$@ - ing kids)
A gaggle of school girls comes by
Can we pet Zannnnne? (Xan)
Yes
(happy Xan)
Other dog barks
Can we peeeeeet her?
No, she's a guard dog, never, ever, go near the gate
Ok
Ohhh, a cat ran back there, your dog will eat her
No, that's my cat - her kitty - she's fine
Nooooooooooooooo, go save the kitty
Kitty is fine
Nooooooooooooooo, go save her

*dino's trouble for *saving* the kitty
(kitty didnt want to be saved, was happy with doggo, away from kids, not happy producing *saved* cat to kids)
eesh

kitt.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back