Your Fur Babies 2020

Hence the 'hangdog' expression I presume, as he really doesn't seem that invested in listening to your pleading....sorry....order!
extreme cold warning in effect
Him, this very moment...typing and clicked a pic

20220213_210113.jpg

Said, 'Xan', came to door
Back out

extreme cold warning in effect
Him, this very moment...typing and clicked a pic

Said, 'Xan', came to door
Back out
Perhaps you need to tempt him in with some music - apparently classical music can reduce a dog's anxiety levels and lower blood pressure (his and yours!) as they find the melody very soothing.

BUT...if you want to something for Xan before he go goes....then what about this:

:D

Mother effer, bleeding everywhere lol
Because of the storm, no doggo walkies today.
So, buddy, decides, for wuvvin' not just, like normal, gets pats and belly rubs, hops up, onto my lap.
He's 170LB, aint much lap for that.
He doesnt have toenails, he has raptor claws
Scores across my chest and torso lol, eesh

Couldnt even take a pic, the big bastich..Saint Bs might think they lap dogs

20220219_200003.jpg

Mother effer, bleeding everywhere lol
Because of the storm, no doggo walkies today.
So, buddy, decides, for wuvvin' not just, like normal, gets pats and belly rubs, hops up, onto my lap.
He's 170LB, aint much lap for that.
He doesnt have toenails, he has raptor claws
Scores across my chest and torso lol, eesh

Couldnt even take a pic, the big bastich..Saint Bs might think they lap dogs

View attachment 164722

Tried to warn you not to buy a pony :p

Happy birthday, Pit Pony extraordinaire. But crikey.com. He looks as if he has some werewolf teefies poking through.
:D I tink it's a nacho, he got loads off my plate for his bday drowned in cheese :p

Happy birthday, Pit Pony extraordinaire. But crikey.com. He looks as if he has some werewolf teefies poking through.
oh, lol, think that's his dew claw :D
he's got the regulars and the one mutant polydactll one in back (weird little floppy nub)

the little piget; a bit of slush money so got the dogs bones and toys today
Xan swiped Kal's bone and trying to figure how to eat both at once
(it's ok, while he was sucking marrow, she went around and stole all his new toys :p )

20220226_132337.jpg

20220226_133157.jpg

I love him, I really, really do <3

And a good damned thing I do :)

He stopped on a dime, snapped my body back the big bastich, and I didnt much fuss and worry

Now? A few hours later. Heh, i've had enough to know. I've another cracked rib and another 3 weeks out of commission. Can't barely breathe.
Caaaaaaaaant be mean, he's.......strong and big, and meant no harm. But....FML lol

Looks like he's watching you get your hopes up again over another +5 +5 bonanza bonus.

Recently got a border collie. Had a bitch before which was absolutely as good as gold, so wasn't prepared for how crazy the male version is.
in the 4 months since I've had him (he is about 8 months old now) I have come to own almost nothing.

Off the top of my head;

1x bed sheet.
At least 7 socks making sure to leave me 1 of each set.
4 pairs of boxer shorts (gettin windy down there)
Part of the dining room wall paper.
Phone charger.
Beanie hat.
2 dog leads.
1 and a half trainers.
4 jumpers.
approximately 6 tshirts.
Speaker wires.
earphones.
Part of 1 of my jackets.
1 tv control.
At least 4 dvd's.
2 books.

But On the plus side, he is very considerate towards our community. Not only does he refuse to dirty the streets and take a shit outside when we go for a walk, instead insisting to just use our garden, he's more than happy to clean up other dog turds whenever he might come across them.

Am feeling a punt on BOD at 1 line 2p, anyone wanna buy him for a quid?

Looks like he's watching you get your hopes up again over another +5 +5 bonanza bonus.

Recently got a border collie. Had a bitch before which was absolutely as good as gold, so wasn't prepared for how crazy the male version is.
in the 4 months since I've had him (he is about 8 months old now) I have come to own almost nothing.

Off the top of my head;

1x bed sheet.
Phone charger.
Beanie hat.
2 dog leads.
1 and a half trainers.
4 jumpers.
approximately 6 tshirts.
Speaker wires.
earphones.
Part of 1 of my jackets.
1 tv control.
At least 4 dvd's.
2 books.

But On the plus side, he is very considerate towards our community. Not only does he refuse to dirty the streets and take a shit outside when we go for a walk, instead insisting to just use our garden, he's more than happy to clean up other dog turds whenever he might come across them.

Off the top of my head;

1x bed sheet.
Phone charger.
Beanie hat.
2 dog leads.
1 and a half trainers.
4 jumpers.
approximately 6 tshirts.
Speaker wires.
earphones.
Part of 1 of my jackets.
1 tv control.
At least 4 dvd's.
2 books.

My first dog when I came out the army was a rescue Border Collie. She ripped up my stair carpet, chewed through my living room door, attacked my living room blinds ripping numerous down.

She moved onto my fridge, got it open and emptied the contents burying them all over the house, found bacon down the sofa, butter in her bed, eggs under a rug, Put a child lock on and within a day she figured out how to still get in.

She was 18 months old when I got her, did some digging and she had come into the rescue after being starved, had been burnt with cigarettes and had to have a small nail removed from her skull - shudder to think what happened to her.

She lived to 16 and died of lymphoma. I wouldn't have changed her for the world but boy did she keep me on my toes.

Enjoy!

My first dog when I came out the army was a rescue Border Collie. She ripped up my stair carpet, chewed through my living room door, attacked my living room blinds ripping numerous down.

She moved onto my fridge, got it open and emptied the contents burying them all over the house, found bacon down the sofa, butter in her bed, eggs under a rug, Put a child lock on and within a day she figured out how to still get in.
my first, and still kicking, though grey muzzled, ate through 2 doors
straight up, ate THROUGH them the terror

She was 18 months old when I got her, did some digging and she had come into the rescue after being starved, had been burnt with cigarettes and had to have a small nail removed from her skull - shudder to think what happened to her.

She lived to 16 and died of lymphoma. I wouldn't have changed her for the world but boy did she keep me on my toes.

Enjoy!
I do wonder if the owner who gave me the dog, who had multiple dogs and lives on a farm, kept wacking his head or something when he misbehaved . It doesn't matter who you are, he nearly always bows his head away if you go to pat him, as if he is expecting a slap or something.
He's so well behaved outside with people and other dogs (he literally lies on the floor if withih 100m of another dog, never gets aggressive just wants to play. Same with people outside, when they meet him they say wow he is so well behaved...
Sure, he's adorable...

20220303_203340.jpg

But he is also a cheeky little twat...
20220303_205748.jpg

If anyone needs repairs doing, I only charge minimum wage for these DIY selotape repair skills.

I do wonder if the owner who gave me the dog, who had multiple dogs and lives on a farm, kept wacking his head or something when he misbehaved . It doesn't matter who you are, he nearly always bows his head away if you go to pat him, as if he is expecting a slap or something.
He's so well behaved outside with people and other dogs (he literally lies on the floor if withih 100m of another dog, never gets aggressive just wants to play. Same with people outside, when they meet him they say wow he is so well behaved...
Sure, he's adorable...

View attachment 165262

View attachment 165263

If anyone needs repairs doing, I only charge minimum wage for these DIY selotape repair skills.

I honestly hope it's not the case he was abused as a puppy :mad:

Sure, he's adorable...

View attachment 165262

View attachment 165263

He looks gorgeous and adorable. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back