Your Fur Babies 2020

Today a year ago I took this Romanian Street fighter in. It's unknown if he ever had a human owner. He's about 3or 4 years old. He got hit by a car. The driver dumped him at a shelter. After reading his story on a charity website I contacted them and after Fiete was well again they arranged the transport to Germany. The first weeks have been real fun. Took him a while to realise that dog food tastes better than pillow cases, clothes or furniture. 241682908_10160754651721037_164008308743379275_n.jpg

Watched "Beethoven" the other night. It has dated badly but I guess as it was made 30 years ago, that is understandable.

However the dog gets me every time - he is absolutely loveable. Even though he is a slobber chops, but not, it must be said, as bad as Xan.

Watched "Beethoven" the other night. It has dated badly but I guess as it was made 30 years ago, that is understandable.

However the dog gets me every time - he is absolutely loveable. Even though he is a slobber chops, but not, it must be said, as bad as Xan.
I dont often get Cujo
Thankfully, the block kids go BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEthoven <3

Do any of your other animals feel threatened by the sheer size of Xan?
they beat him up
Then suddenly he was a foot taller and 100 pounds heavier....they stopped :p

The other dog hates dogs....then, when she looked up, she stopped :p

SIL came round for the long weekend, she took some pics of her and Xan
The comments were pretty much, 'fuck, hes massive' :p (and yeah, he's still growing :D )

sil.jpg

the new norm last month or 2, he wakes, wants lovings and to play but after hours, im like, no buddy.....so if my feet extend over the sofa he will just lean and press against them....so he gets bum scrratches with my feet :p

nn.JPG

oh, I dont care if you read the screen, posting'sharing my friend's nephew is missing is all

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back