Winner Screenshots - July 2018

I was just saying a day or 2 ago that I hadn't got the x100 in the bonus on Cloud Quest for ages... and tonight I got it on the first bonus!
Never looked in doubt: started with 17 spins and it gave me lots of wins along the way - I even got an extra 50 quid bonus for having 5 spins left!

Note: Total Win was still counting up when I took this screenie - the actual total was £752 :cool:

View attachment 93383

You play CloudQuest on 5$ bet lol this slot is the worst Payout slot i have ever played xD

but gz on ur win !!!

You play CloudQuest on 5$ bet lol this slot is the worst Payout slot i have ever played xD

but gz on ur win !!!
Thanks.
It's a very low variance game - it's very unlikely anyone would ever win much more than I got there: bet x150
With low variance games, the only way to win big, is to bet big.
But your money can last quite a long time too.

According to Videoslots, the actual RTP of this game is 98.4% = a lot higher than most other games!

KK

Thanks.
It's a very low variance game - it's very unlikely anyone would ever win much more than I got there: bet x150
With low variance games, the only way to win big, is to bet big.
But your money can last quite a long time too.

According to Videoslots, the actual RTP of this game is 98.4% = a lot higher than most other games!

KK

Or clear the Screen which i have never seen or done ;)

Was SERIOUSLY pissed-off after playing 600+ spins on Vikings Go Bollocks, chasing a rage feature which never came and seeing £300+ go down the tubes...
So in crazy desperation I turned to the Bytch to try to recover my losses... and after losing another £300+ it FINALLY paid off!
You could probably hear my sigh of relief from wherever you are in the world! :D

MoonPx256_Jul18.jpg

After rather stupidly ripping €90 chasing a big win on fruitslots I decided to deposit a last tenner for Buffalo Blitz and it paid off, I had 1 spin left when the bonus hit! Few decent hits in there with 4x 4oak buffalo's with x5 multiplier and some other nice wins involving premium symbols, and a whole lot of retriggers too. With this and a wager free €25 cashback from one of my deposits I miraculously ended up for the session...
2d2d138bd0b4a2d2b95be118078e3654.png

Lucky Lady Charm strikes again.
639.50x bet with a nice 5OAK in between.

10hvpxt.jpg

2hpukpw.jpg

Good night on RTG again.. hit good on a kung fu rooster bonus.. if only I had the fireclaw it would have been like 6000 instead of 300.. then I accidentally bet 12.50 a spin for like 20 spins and dropped down to 20 bucks and hit big on panda magicIMG_2634.jpg IMG_2635.jpg IMG_2636.jpg IMG_2637.jpg

Not played Pink Elephants very much before, and up til now never won anything significant from the free-spins.
But that just changed! :cool:
4 scatters = 11 spins + re-trigger for +3 and got to 3rd stage for a x413 win!
(Have video - will post that too)

PinkEx413_Jul18.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back