Winner Screenshots - July 2018

Do you like the upgrade?
I feel like the bonus round pays more and it’s lightening fast.

I started playing it again this past week.

I think it’s my fave amongst the other two that are the same. Troll hunters and energoonz.
No - I don't like the "upgrades" Play'N'Go have done on any of their slots - I much prefer the older slower versions.
The bonus round on GT now really sucks for me :(
A bit like my love life actually: I prefer it slow & sensual so I can enjoy every moment, not hard & fast to get it over with as quickly as possible! :D

KK

No - I don't like the "upgrades" Play'N'Go have done on any of their slots - I much prefer the older slower versions.
A bit like my love life actually: I prefer it slow & sensual so I can enjoy every moment, not hard & fast to get it over with as quickly as possible! :D

KK

Which slots are all updated ?! I only saw Cloudquest because i have to play it in Freeroll battle -.- they should have update and increase the Payouts on this worst slot ever

Which slots are all updated ?! I only saw Cloudquest because i have to play it in Freeroll battle -.- they should have update and increase the Payouts on this worst slot ever
Gemix, Energoonz, Golden Ticket, Troll Hunters - all speeded up - all much WORSE now IMHO :mad:
And yes, they spoiled Cloud Quest too by speeding up the spiny wheely thingy.

The latter is one of my favourite games - can be hard work at times (what slot isn't?), but can pay well too. Mind you, it's been FAR too long since I got the x100 in the bonus round :(

My best win on it (by multiplier):

CloudQx173_Mar17.jpg

KK

Not much of a screenshot I know - but I had it on auto-play & forgot to set the "stop on big win" function :oops:
Had expanding wilds on reels 1,2 & 4 during the base game.
You don't see many Rival Gaming wins over x100 on here...

LLx113_Jul18.jpg

After week without TS2 bonus, finally got and Loki treated me well (0.60 bet)....TS2-178x-L.jpg

Not so steady screen but 200x it is...Troy did owe me lately...
IR-236x-Troy.jpg

Strange run on Pretty Kitty..very rare win combo...
PK-200x-mix.jpg

And then 70 spins another one....
PK-280x-mix.jpg

And finally my first Twin Spin full screen....
TS-K-fullscreen-388x.jpg

I put in it 100 spins more and on the 101st came this one...
TS-160x.jpg

Attachments

• TS2-178x-L.jpg
    TS2-178x-L.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 5
I was just saying a day or 2 ago that I hadn't got the x100 in the bonus on Cloud Quest for ages... and tonight I got it on the first bonus!
Never looked in doubt: started with 17 spins and it gave me lots of wins along the way - I even got an extra 50 quid bonus for having 5 spins left!

Note: Total Win was still counting up when I took this screenie - the actual total was £752 :cool:

CloudQx150_Jul18.jpg

Last edited:

KK

Oh. So there is two versions

:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back