Winner Screenshots - July 2018

left work early to try and play some world of warcraft but the servers were down.. LUCKY ME.. took 50 bucks to RTG and played Shanghai Lights and got the bonus. Hit 2 coins on all 6 spins and had three rows of wilds.. nothing until last spin and hit a ton of shangahi lights.. paid almost 2500.. close to 1000xbet :)IMG_2496.jpg IMG_2499.jpg IMG_2500.jpg IMG_2501.jpg

RTG is still going strong for me tonight,., KUNG FU ROOOOOOOOOOOOOSTER... hit 250 and then hit 5 green monkeys for the bonus and got max spins at 25 spins with the fireclaw.. ;) big win ;) over 500x bet at 3.00 bet *snip*

[max says: my understanding is that you were told not to post images promoting CWC properties. Henceforth you're in the Moderated group meaning your posts will have to be approved before they will appear on the forums.]

Last edited by a moderator:
RTG is still going strong for me tonight,., KUNG FU ROOOOOOOOOOOOOSTER... hit 250 and then hit 5 green monkeys for the bonus and got max spins at 25 spins with the fireclaw.. ;) big win ;) over 500x bet at 3.00 bet *snip*

[max says: my understanding is that you were told not to post images promoting CWC properties. Henceforth you're in the Moderated group meaning your posts will have to be approved before they will appear on the forums.]

Didn’t realize they had CWC on the pictures. That was not intentional. Sorry about that. I will be more careful in the future.

Didn’t realize they had CWC on the pictures. That was not intentional. Sorry about that. I will be more careful in the future.

No problem, live and learn. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. I'll move you out of the Moderated group back to the regular forum population.

No problem, live and learn. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. I'll move you out of the Moderated group back to the regular forum population.

Thank you very much and I assure you it won’t happen again. Had I noticed I wouldn’t have posted them. I love posting my pics and have been a member for like 10 years or something like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back