Winner Screenshots - March 2024

SCATT3R

Experienced Member
New month's just started! Best of luck to all! 🤞

I've deposited 500 with a 200% bonus to wager. Trying out Gamebeat who were yet to impress me but I just had a nice base game hit here and will continue exploring their slots. This one - Buffalo Trail - has a free spins feature that retrigger like mad and the wilds multiply so things could easily happen!

Skjermbilde (1442).png

Still haven't gone better than the 300x posted above but thought I was going to when this free spins round of BB Floats my Boat went on for a while and looked switched on. Sadly, it wouldn't give more than 285x but this game is real exciting with all those rapidly increasing multipliers everywhere.

Skjermbilde (1445).png

Still haven't gone better than the 300x posted above but thought I was going to when this free spins round of BB Floats my Boat went on for a while and looked switched on. Sadly, it wouldn't give more than 285x but this game is real exciting with all those rapidly increasing multipliers everywhere.

View attachment 194062
As is my typical experience first day I played that game - which I think was its first day it was released - I had a pretty darn impressive run just to never experience a similar run again… lemme see if I took a screenshot….

Had a good night last night. $350 withdrawal on $120 of deposits. (Both crypto joints, withdrawals received in seconds after request).

The standouts were on this classic called Detective Donut (ok a brand new release that I just couldn’t pass up due to the name alone). 658x

IMG_1135.png

And my first decent win on Zeus vs Hades Gods of War (547x)
IMG_1136.png

Last edited:
This latest beat the beast slot by Thunderkick is really entertaining:

1709571741162.png

Maxxed a wild in the bonus game, but didnt connect.

Enjoyable evening session on a fresh deposit. No major occurances but the balance slowly ticking in the right direction always feels good! Played 10 games or so and especially Big Bamboo appeared switched on but I didn't have time to explore it further, while the only ones just eating away were the two Pragmatics I played.

Nice 170x base game hit on Odin's Gamble Reborn (couldn't tell any difference from the original tbh and the bonus was never gonna come in on this one either)
Skjermbilde (1451).png

179x on Gemhalla:
Skjermbilde (1452).png

175x on Big Bamboo - the free spins came in after just 7 spins and I was obviously hoping for a lot more with this as the first of them:
Skjermbilde (1454).png

Gemhalla again, 181x:
Skjermbilde (1455).png

Best hit, a 342x on Das xBoot. They managed to sink the battle ship with quite a few Q's around:
Skjermbilde (1457).png

I am a NEW RECORD winner in terms of money won since this awesome bonus round on Nolimit City - Karen Maneater at Betrivers a day ago ( March 4, 2024 ). Bet level was 40 cents + 12 cents (52 cents ) for the persistent bonus symbol in the basegame.

betrivers_1969x_hitinbonus_Karen_Maneater_20240304.png

This was the first major hit, but it is not done yet...

betrivers_2792x_hitinbonus2_Karen_Maneater_20240304.png

The SECOND MAJOR HIT! OMG!!!! Final result is below.

betrivers_4887x_Karen_Maneater_2040304.png

WOW! Based on a 52 cent bet, it is a 4887x win ( $2541.08 ). If I was just betting 40 cents... 6353x! My previous win was on February 18, 2020 with a 6101x on a 40 cent bet. ( $2440.32 ).

Since this current win is on a provider that records rounds, I do have a link to it. This bonus round was actually really deceptive in how it payed out. I thought it was a goner at first, LOL.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

All in all, it was awesome and the cashout from the site... One minute tops. :D

Cleared the bonus wagering on yesterday's deposit and just requested a withdrawal! Credit to King Billy for only demanding 30x on the bonus amount and generally offering a good experience time and again.

I was mostly playing BGaming today and they were more than happy to help me build balance. Pragmatic however did their utmost to destroy it. I'm not sure what's going on with some old Pragmatic titles, like Mustang Gold or Asgard, but - like pointed out by several users many times lately - clearly something has changed for the worse after the update a while ago. I would definitely advice caution on their old go-to slots.

Nice 165x on Aztec Magic MW:
Skjermbilde (1460).png

623x and 217x on Tramp Day:
Screenshot_20240305_093911_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240305_103318_Chrome.jpg

I thought it was a goner at first, LOL
It’s funny how that works - I find many games, especially those with retrigger spins - it’s almost a curse to get those added spins - especially if it’s early in the round… very often victory is snatched from the hands of defeat and vice-versa….

And WOW there’s a few of these posts here with players winning unreal numbers on such small bets… I’ve probably been doing it wrong this whole time. 🥺🤦‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back