What to do for help against Lock?

smittytime

Dormant account
PABnoaccred
Joined
May 19, 2010
Location
USA
I submitted a PaB already. I am told in vague terms from Max that it appears that I have multiple accounts and that he doesnt want to deal with it. I am given no direct answers and I have offered on numerous occasions to the casino to provide them with any and all documents that they want to prove that I am who I say that I am and that I only have one account. I never have gotten a response back from them at Lock. Max supposedly passed on the same message on my behalf.
I have been a member there since February. I have even had a cashout processed a few months back. All of my documentation had been turned in and approved. I finally won again a few weeks ago (well over 2k!!) and they have confiscated all of my deposit and winnings. They apparently claim that I have multiple accounts and/or have broken terms. I have offered to supply them with any proof that they want to show this is not the case but I can get no response.
Is there anything else that I can do? I have never dreamed that a casino would just keep all of the money from a player and kick them out. It is insane and this is like a bad dream. Any insight or suggestions are welcome. TIA.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
They have reason to believe you have multiple accounts - or you're associated with a fair number. My suggestion is to contact Central Disputes here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


They will be able to get to the bottom of this.
 

maxd

Complaints (PAB) Manager
Staff member
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Location
Saltirelandia
I am told in vague terms from Max that it appears that I have multiple accounts and that he doesnt want to deal with it.

You have misrepresented the case. In fact what I said to you was this:

> The bottom line is that they have an extensive amount of
> information on your case which adds up to a very good case
> of duplicate account fraud.
>
> In fact the evidence is so overwhelming that I'm afraid the
> onus is going to be on you to prove that you are innocent.
> Until that part of this is cleared up I won't involve
> myself further with your case.

Not vague but specific. And it's not a matter of me "wanting" to deal with it it's an issue of I won't until you do what needs to be done to clear your name at the casino.

Max supposedly passed on the same message on my behalf.

You forwarded your message to me on the 2nd. On the 3rd I forwarded it on to them and sent you the following confirmation:

> I have forwarded your message to the casino. I leave it to
> them to respond as they see fit. As of now I believe I'm
> done with this case.

Where's the "supposedly" stuff come from?

Best of luck with CDS.
 

maphesto

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Location
Sweden
To the OP:

I look at these two quotes:

I have offered to supply them with any proof that they want to show this is not the case but I can get no response.

> In fact the evidence is so overwhelming that I'm afraid the
> onus is going to be on you to prove that you are innocent.
> Until that part of this is cleared up I won't involve
> myself further with your case.

Not vague but specific. And it's not a matter of me "wanting" to deal with it it's an issue of I won't until you do what needs to be done to clear your name at the casino.

Why don't you provide the info? Is it because they don't answer you? Max is pretty clear here, he can't do anything without your proof.
If you have sent them proof and they are not responding maybe you can send it to Max?

Is there anything else that I can do? Any insight or suggestions are welcome.

I don't think CDS can help you more than Max. Especially when it comes to an accredited casino.

Prove that you don't have multiple accounts and you will probably receive your money.

Another guy had a problem with Unibet a few weeks ago. He had opened 2 accounts with them. He received his money finally.
He had stopped using one account and several months later he opened a new one.
He did not use a bonus on his new account. This means that he had gained no advantage using two accounts.
 

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABnonaccred
CAG
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Location
SOMEWHERE IN ASIA
Dont wanna be a spoilsport but if Bryan and Max consider the 'multiple account' stuff overwhelming it is higly unlikely that you will find luck with CDS.

Out of interest, were the winnings generated from a deposit with bonus?
 

smittytime

Dormant account
PABnoaccred
Joined
May 19, 2010
Location
USA
You have misrepresented the case. In fact what I said to you was this:

> The bottom line is that they have an extensive amount of
> information on your case which adds up to a very good case
> of duplicate account fraud.
>
> In fact the evidence is so overwhelming that I'm afraid the
> onus is going to be on you to prove that you are innocent.
> Until that part of this is cleared up I won't involve
> myself further with your case.

Not vague but specific. And it's not a matter of me "wanting" to deal with it it's an issue of I won't until you do what needs to be done to clear your name at the casino.



You forwarded your message to me on the 2nd. On the 3rd I forwarded it on to them and sent you the following confirmation:

> I have forwarded your message to the casino. I leave it to
> them to respond as they see fit. As of now I believe I'm
> done with this case.

Where's the "supposedly" stuff come from?

Best of luck with CDS.

First let me say that I appreciate whatever efforts you have made toward my PaB. You don't have to help me but you made the initial contact and I appreciate it. I do fear that we have a void in our communications with each other.


look....
Your picking Nits. How did I misrepresent anything? I paraphrased our communication. The basic idea of our communication was relayed accurately by my post and all your doing is giving it word for word. That is not misrepresenting. There was no misrepresentation at all. What an odd response that is of yours.

so... it isnt multiple accounts it is duplicate account fraud? Sorry for the misrepresentation :rolleyes:

...........You don't understand how you say 'evidence of duplicate account fraud' with no specifics as to what that means or what evidence they have (none that is accurate I can assure you).
That is baffling to me. That is, in fact, Vague. You gave me not much more info than the casino's lame generic email saying that they were keeping my money. There is no specific explanation, thus it is vague.
It is also vague because I am asking what is wanted from me to show that I am not fraud, duplicate or any such thing like it. You simply say that the onus is on me to disprove it but you don't tell me how or what is needed from me. That is all vagueness. So, in fact, not specific at all.. but very, very vague.
Look, Unless you supply specifics, it is vague. If you don't supply specifics, then it is NOT specific.
You ask how I get "supposedly"... and that is because I have no proof that you sent the email along. Of course, I trust that you did but since I don't have actual evidence of such a thing I say supposedly because I am supposing it to be true. Supposing is like assuming where I am from.
Perhaps we have a dialogue issue and are from different countries and have subtle differences in what words mean because I am truly baffled by your reply here. We obviously have differences of definitions of the words specific, vague, supposed, misrepresent and other words as well.
I again thank you for your involvement. I hope you are/were not offended by my post... however, the words that I used were accurate and nothing was misrepresented as the words definitions from my area of the world.
 

Tengil

Senior Member
Joined
May 4, 2006
Location
Finland
Most that CDS could do IMO is get the deposits refunded.

I know Lock confiscates the deposits when they think you have multiple accounts. They are probably right in many cases but its usually based on circumstancial evidence so the deposit confiscation is something I simply cannot agree with. Innocents do get caught.

In most cases they cant prove without a doubt that the player is quilty, its not like the player can go to court over it. Thats why its a standard to refund the deposits, take a vig if you want but never confiscate the whole deposit.

This is the main issue for me at Lock. They do seem to have some nice features coming that would appeal to me but I personally cant support what I described above.

The OP may well be guilty of having multiple accounts but he may be innocent as well.
 

smittytime

Dormant account
PABnoaccred
Joined
May 19, 2010
Location
USA
To the OP:

I look at these two quotes:





Why don't you provide the info? Is it because they don't answer you? Max is pretty clear here, he can't do anything without your proof.
If you have sent them proof and they are not responding maybe you can send it to Max?

What proof do they want? That is what I am saying here. I am telling them that they can have ANYTHING that they want. I have already sent them a fax form, picture ID and utility Bill and had all of that approved way back in February.
What I am saying here is that I will send them MORE proof if they like... I just need to know WHAT it is that they want. I need to know HOW do I prove to them that I am me and that I don't have multiple accounts. I am willing to do whatever they want but I don't know what they want because it has not been communicated to me. I HAVE communicated to them my willingness to give them whatever they need.
 

smittytime

Dormant account
PABnoaccred
Joined
May 19, 2010
Location
USA
Dont wanna be a spoilsport but if Bryan and Max consider the 'multiple account' stuff overwhelming it is higly unlikely that you will find luck with CDS.

Out of interest, were the winnings generated from a deposit with bonus?

Thank you chuchu59. That is my fear as well.

Yes, I used the Tuesday Blackjack bonus. I deposited $120 USD and when I was finished had way over 2k in my account after a great run. Then next day I had an email from them saying that my account was locked and money confiscated (to paraphrase).
 

smittytime

Dormant account
PABnoaccred
Joined
May 19, 2010
Location
USA
They have reason to believe you have multiple accounts - or you're associated with a fair number. My suggestion is to contact Central Disputes here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


They will be able to get to the bottom of this.

Thank you. I will follow your advice


.... (keeping my fingers crossed but doubting they will be brought to justice on this)
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
Thank you. I will follow your advice


.... (keeping my fingers crossed but doubting they will be brought to justice on this)
Good - I'm closing this thread since there is nothing else to say here.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
Just wanted to add something

There are no less than 12 accounts that are associated with Smittytime's account. Now this is where it gets tricky - the other accounts are not responding to Lock's emails - only Smittytime is corresponding with them. So Smittytime can prove 100% that he is he - but the other accounts need to be dealt with. This is why we are referring Smittytime to CDS - this is beyond our scope as a PAB service.

CDS can investigate the logins, deposits, computer IDs - all of that. We don't do this here at Casinomeister. Our PAB service merely puts players in contact with the right people and tries to assist them in solving their problems.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
It'd be nice to have an update: Smittytime - what did CDS say?
 

Krasa

Dormant account
PABnononaccred
Joined
Mar 25, 2010
Location
Cro
CDS can investigate the logins, deposits, computer IDs - all of that.

I wish they would do that in my case. :(:( I took up their (Lock) sign up offer when they were new here and won. I provided all docs, gotten a confirmation from Lock CS that it's all right and that I'll get it in a day or two. Contacted CS again after a while, same thing. After delay I contacted locknload (rep), she took a couple of days to check, and after checking told me the same thing, "ok checked - sorry - it'll be there in a day". And I did not get it. Now she isn't responsing at all. At all.

And no luck with CDS so far. Ufortunately, I haven't received a response in two and a half months from them. It is still "pending operator response". :eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2: Almost 3 months after my complaint!

Oh and sorry if I shouldn't post that in this topic or move if necessary, I just accidentally came upon a link for this in the "Lock redeemed themselves topic".
 
Last edited:

jelsmith

Zombicidal Maniac
PABnononaccred
Joined
Sep 16, 2008
Location
nashville tn
I wish they would do that in my case. :(:( I took up their (Lock) sign up offer when they were new here and won. I provided all docs, gotten a confirmation from Lock CS that it's all right and that I'll get it in a day or two. Contacted CS again after a while, same thing. After delay I contacted locknload (rep), she took a couple of days to check, and after checking told me the same thing, "ok checked - sorry - it'll be there in a day". And I did not get it. Now she isn't responsing at all. At all.

And no luck with CDS so far. Ufortunately, I haven't received a response in two and a half months from them. It is still "pending operator response". :eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2: Almost 3 months after my complaint!

Oh and sorry if I shouldn't post that in this topic or move if necessary, I just accidentally came upon a link for this in the "Lock redeemed themselves topic".

Did you PAB with Max?
 

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABnonaccred
CAG
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Location
SOMEWHERE IN ASIA
I wish they would do that in my case. :(:( I took up their (Lock) sign up offer when they were new here and won. I provided all docs, gotten a confirmation from Lock CS that it's all right and that I'll get it in a day or two. Contacted CS again after a while, same thing. After delay I contacted locknload (rep), she took a couple of days to check, and after checking told me the same thing, "ok checked - sorry - it'll be there in a day". And I did not get it. Now she isn't responsing at all. At all.

And no luck with CDS so far. Ufortunately, I haven't received a response in two and a half months from them. It is still "pending operator response". :eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2: Almost 3 months after my complaint!

Oh and sorry if I shouldn't post that in this topic or move if necessary, I just accidentally came upon a link for this in the "Lock redeemed themselves topic".


You get a fighting chance if you PAB but you are most likely KO'ed if you try to resolve it with CDS. Take your pick.
 

smittytime

Dormant account
PABnoaccred
Joined
May 19, 2010
Location
USA
It'd be nice to have an update: Smittytime - what did CDS say?

I have not gotten any response from them at all yet. My accout at Lock is still "locked" and nobody from Lock has asked me for anymore documents, phone calls, pictures, DNA samples...etc :) I would love to be able to walk in a room with them and show them that I am not a fraud and that I am just one guy with one account - just like I was in February when I signed up and just like I was the first time they paid me. I am just beside myself about this place stealing my funds and have really not played much since then as I cannot stomach risking money then if I win - I lose anyways. This whole experience is just sickening and I just wish Lock would let me prove myself in some way and end this. Plus I feel like I look like a liar or scam artist on this board and that is just not true. It is like I walked into a pile of poo somehow and I don't even know what I did wrong.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
...And no luck with CDS so far. Ufortunately, I haven't received a response in two and a half months from them. It is still "pending operator response". :eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2: Almost 3 months after my complaint!...
Either PAB or let me know the username or email address you used at CDS, and I'll ask them to chase it up.

I have not gotten any response from them at all yet. My accout at Lock is still "locked" and nobody from Lock has asked me for anymore documents, phone calls, pictures, DNA samples...etc :) I would love to be able to walk in a room with them and show them that I am not a fraud and that I am just one guy with one account ...
But there are 12 accounts associated (apparently) with yours - and these accounts have been unresponsive. So sure, you can be a real legit person, but what about the other accounts? That's why we asked you to contact CDS - I'll see what I can do to have someone chase this up as well.
 

vinylweatherman

You type well loads
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Location
United Kingdom
Either PAB or let me know the username or email address you used at CDS, and I'll ask them to chase it up.


But there are 12 accounts associated (apparently) with yours - and these accounts have been unresponsive. So sure, you can be a real legit person, but what about the other accounts? That's why we asked you to contact CDS - I'll see what I can do to have someone chase this up as well.


Well, if the guy really IS innocent, how CAN he be expected to do anything about the unresponsiveness of the 12 other accounts?

The casino was quite happy with this player back in Feb, and even paid him from a withdrawal. Now, he has deposited again, won again, but NOW is deemed a fraud. What happened the first time, did the casino screw up & fail to detect the fraud?

Since this has already gone through the PAB, what REALLY happened back in Feb, is the OP telling the full story?

CDS again seem pretty useless, they should NOT need "chasing up" to do their job, they should just get on and do it, and offer the player protection they would have us believe they offer.

I would have expected the casino to have investigated logins, locations, computer IDs, etc BEFORE making such a SERIOUS accusation against a player.

Normal players like myself are VERY worried about the fact that you can pass verification, make deposits and withdrawals without any problems, and THEN suddenly be branded a fraud some while later after a big win. This suggests that casinos will NEVER trust a player, no matter HOW loyal they have been, or how long they have played. Casinos, on the other hand, seem to expect that players trust THEM based on similar criteria, such as how long they have been operating without a stain on their integrity. They should not be surprised at the rising number of players (or ex players) who no longer trust the industry as a whole, nor even the very best casinos within that industry.
 

rockycatt

meistercatt
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Location
Boston
umm im just wondering would it be possible that a wireless user logged on from his unlocked modem signal ?? just brain storming thats all ??

ps of course thats if he is wireless and the idea has merit
 
Last edited:

slafs

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 25, 2007
Location
ˈnɔrweɪ
"associated" does not necessarily mean the same IP, although an open WLAN might be the culprit. It could be the same, strange betting patterns on all accounts for instance. It's more than a bit strange that none of the other accounts replies, but like others have said, that's not really the OP's problem, is it?

I'm eagerly awaiting CDS's reply to this one! :)
 

racefanrob

Banned User
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Location
usa
I might be one of these "associated" accounts actually.

On May 19th I got this email.

Your account was recently audited and has been deemed to be in violation of multiple casino terms. Lock Casino takes extreme measures to ensure all play is fair and honorable - any players found in violations of the casino terms or attempting to circumvent the fairness of the casino are subject to immediate account deactivation voiding any and all winnings and withholding any balance in the player's account.


Account Violations:
- Multiple accounts
- Promotion abuse


Lock Casino Terms & Conditions
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.



"Lock Casino reserves the right, in its total discretion, to void any winnings and withhold any balance in Lock Casino account under any of the following circumstances:"
"b. If you provide false and or misleading information used to open Lock Casino account. "
"g. You are allowed ONLY ONE ACCOUNT. Winnings will only be paid to players having ONE account. If you have more than one account, all winnings and bonuses will be VOID. "
"j. If the player is found to be using practices that have been deemed to be "Promotion Abuse"."

I never responded or cared because I had not won anything and figured they were doing me a favor by kicking me out of the casino. I play a lot and if they don't want my business then I don't really care. If I had a bunch of funds seized when they did that then I would have been here so fast ranting it would have made heads spin. It never crossed my mind to complain because I didn't lose anything.

I wonder just how many accounts at lock around this time frame were shut down with and without payments waiting.
 

slafs

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 25, 2007
Location
ˈnɔrweɪ
If that's the whole email no wonder no one replied. They didn't ask a single question! :oops:

The only reason for replying would be if you had a legitimate account and wanted to keep it - even after they insulted you by calling you a fraud. Fradusters would shrug their shoulders while players like racefanrob would feel they saved him the trouble of closing it himself.

But again - only CDS can answer the real questions here, unless Lock wants to share their findings with the whole forum - they won't, for several reasons.
 
Top