What Music Do You Listen To?

m.i.a.'s new album came out last month. it's pretty bumpin, but i don't think it's as good as the previous ones. waiting patiently for lady sovereign's next one to drop, she da shit! :thumbsup:

and ftr, i hate zep! :p

I'm rather impartial to dislexic pez dispensors myself... But steel blimp, I like! The one band I loathe to hear now is U2, I just listened to Joshua Tree ten thousand times too many I guess.

went to the pub with family last night , danced my butt off to a great new song by avril lavigne but cant remember the name of the song, something about girlfriend !! i gotta start keeping up with the times:oops:

Springsteen and Arcade Fire

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

One more for you. This one is truly amazing since Bruce and the band learned the song only a few hours earlier at the soundcheck.

It's a shaky audience video, but worth it if only for the reaction of the crowd.

Ich bin listening to a lot of Kraftwerk music. The Robots are a hoot! I heard of them a looong time ago, being originally from the Detroit area. But only now, thanks to YouTube and the internet, I finally find out what they sound like. They were the biggest influencer's of the early Detroit electronic/techno/rave music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back