Youtuber's and their content. What catches your eye and what content would you like to be known for?

YouTube to conceal visible 'Dislikes' on videos as of, well, today apparently :eek:

Now it's either so content creators don't get upset, because people tend to get easily upset these days, which upsets me, but more likely it's for when 'big companies' peddle some slop and users dunk on them via 20:1 Dislike to Like ratios and so forth.

Hosts still get to see the dislikes off-screen as it were, so it won't affect anything like say, disliking one of Ternur's musical selections. So fear not :thumbsup:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

YouTube to conceal visible 'Dislikes' on videos as of, well, today apparently :eek:

Now it's either so content creators don't get upset, because people tend to get easily upset these days, which upsets me, but more likely it's for when 'big companies' peddle some slop and users dunk on them via 20:1 Dislike to Like ratios and so forth.

Hosts still get to see the dislikes off-screen as it were, so it won't affect anything like say, disliking one of Ternur's musical selections. So fear not :thumbsup:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Nothing to do with politics or health then? :p

Yep I delved further into the upcoming YT changes and soon enough became 'enlightened' by some of the most reviled videos to ever grace that platform.

Apparently one of them is the 'YouTube Review' series, featuring so much zany shit it'll blow your mind. Never heard of it either, but seemingly 19 million others were similarly impressed by it!

I actually got 6:55 in before getting an aneurysm, and to top it all off, I am now cursed as well :mad:

So basically it works much like The Ring, I have to let someone else see it within a week or my kneecaps explode.

Please watch it

Yep I delved further into the upcoming YT changes and soon enough became 'enlightened' by some of the most reviled videos to ever grace that platform.

Apparently one of them is the 'YouTube Review' series, featuring so much zany shit it'll blow your mind. Never heard of it either, but seemingly 19 million others were similarly impressed by it!

I actually got 6:55 in before getting an aneurysm, and to top it all off, I am now cursed as well :mad:

So basically it works much like The Ring, I have to let someone else see it within a week or my kneecaps explode.

Please watch it

I shall swap that bedtime watch for this one. 11 years old :eek:

His words sent a chill down my spine! I hope that your offering will send me to sleep dreaming of fluffy things?
yes-yeah.gif

nodding-thinking.gif

Please watch it

So Youtube where responsible for creating the most disliked video ever on youtube. That's Irony!
And feck that if they think I will go anywhere near a 2020 or 2021 rewind Vid :sniper:

Ha ha. He grew out of nowhere. The Nacker Cracker's story is a sad one. He began producing stuff with his mrs out of boredom from home during lockdown then unfortunately his mrs died leaving him with young kids to look after. I am pleased he is doing so well.

I recently watched a video from a youtuber where she shows receipts of her youtube earnings and despite most of her vids only having about 5k views in total she was earning quite well.
I'll try to find it
Here is that video where she shows how much she earns despite most of her vids having very low views and she only does a few vids per month.

if you like mafia-related this one is very good

This confuses me. I regularly look through my subscriptions in Youtube and Valuetainment has been a long forgotten one that has not shown up for a very long time. I just clicked on the link that took me to Youtube and I am still subscribed to Valuetainment! What other wizardry are Youtube up too?

BTW. Welcome to CM :)

PS. Bearded is also someone I follow

This confuses me. I regularly look through my subscriptions in Youtube and Valuetainment has been a long forgotten one that has not shown up for a very long time. I just clicked on the link that took me to Youtube and I am still subscribed to Valuetainment! What other wizardry are Youtube up too?

BTW. Welcome to CM :)

PS. Bearded is also someone I follow
he was busy with FBI lol

After 300 million yanks get imprisoned I started looking for a female suitor to share my new mansion with from the natural survivor youtube fraternity. She will not be able to turn down my email offer :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back