Youtuber's and their content. What catches your eye and what content would you like to be known for?

geordiecolin

Banned for being a troll and disrespecting admin
PABnononaccred
I love finding unusual topics and interesting content on Youtube to watch while slotting. At the moment I am really enjoying going through the content of
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. As an English guy from Polish descent with a grasp of Russian he has traveled extensively through ex Russian states and is never afraid to visit the worst slums and most dangerous places. Watching this is giving me a very different view of Russia,its people and the fragments that perestroika left. Then he goes further afield.
Do you have any youtube content that you follow worth sharing?
If you had chosen to earn your keep via Youtube what would you like to be successful at presenting?

I watch baldandbankrupt from time to time. :) I am pretty much watching youtube every day almost all day on weekends as subscribed to a bunch of channels across all topics.

For slots it is vegaslowroller, for antiques it is crazy lamp lady as I find learning about and shopping for old stuff relaxing, for selling on ebay it's part-time pickers.

Stocks only watch a couple now but the main one is Kenan Grace as I think he is genuine and really wants to help people with the stock market.

Finally, watch a couple of rollercoaster channels, and watch abandoned places like Abandoned Urbex Canada (who does somewhat close to where I live) and JPvideos and vlogger German in Venice.

I watch baldandbankrupt from time to time. :) I am pretty much watching youtube every day almost all day on weekends as subscribed to a bunch of channels across all topics.

For slots it is vegaslowroller, for antiques it is crazy lamp lady as I find learning about and shopping for old stuff relaxing, for selling on ebay it's part-time pickers.

Stocks only watch a couple now but the main one is Kenan Grace as I think he is genuine and really wants to help people with the stock market.

Finally, watch a couple of rollercoaster channels, and watch abandoned places like Abandoned Urbex Canada (who does somewhat close to where I live) and JPvideos and vlogger German in Venice.
It is nice to hear that I'm not the only one following the dorty man. It seems like most ex Russian states peoples who are old enough prefer life prior to its demise which is not what we where fed.
We in the UK get warnings not to visit places when the reality is different according to real content.
Feel free to share some links to something you care to share

I ditched regular TV years ago, right around the time Reality TV became a thing :p
Youtube is my go-to for entertainment of the passive kind: i do have Netflix as well, but rarely use that. Only for binging of old series in qood quality..

Some of the stuff i enjoy on the Tube, be it since of late or for a few years, in no particular order:

- Random videos about food, foraging, scambaiting, various small projects, and a lot more: started with watching 'weird stuff in a can', which is just awesome :p

- Recipes from forgotten era's, with interesting tidbits about the time period, the dishes themselves and their history/cultural significance in our culture etc.: i'm probably overdoing it with the description: it's just interesting and fun stuff about food in general :p

- Used to be called whatthamath iirc, but is now focused on all the latest interesting news in science, diving into all aspects, and linking to all the actual papers, really interesting.

- Just a guy trying out and dsiplaying Military 'ready to eat' rations from everywhere, some of them over 60 years old (yes he does eat them too :p) which is really fascinating, but i couldn't actually explain why...

- Probably my favorite! Extremely interesting podcast/video doc's about all the things related to mankind's ancient history, digging into common misconceptions, revealing some of the most recent discoveries, and most of the known 'facts', culminating in a 3 hour long epic journey through the past. This will either soothe you to sleep or captivate you...

There's tons more but this is the stuff i keep coming back to :)

Honorable mentions: Ask a Mortician, Harry Mack, zefrank1, Veratisium, Bruno Albouze, Dazza Gee, 2kliksphilip, Indigo Gaming...

If I remember correctly you are interested in the volcanic activities in la palma. I'm following this guy for years for his outdoor activity videos. He usually makes great nature content but he lives just a few km away from the volcano and at the moment he's uploading two videos every day about the volcano.

ultimate favourite youtuber is bald n bankrupt his videos are so different and i’ve been watching him since he started going to india i also didn’t care too much for russia before i started watching him and now i really want to travel in russia as my whole perception has changed of the country. i also watch harold baldr too. also as somebody else said atomic shrimp is cool too, and i like mike jeavons he does different food vids where he lives on different foods for a week

I am binging through Cool Worlds he has some incredible videos on .. well everything to do with Space and Time
- very addictive more so than Bonanza

Then History of the Earth - some mind blowing uploads - last one I watched about how life came about on earth was mind boggling

Also the Apeture channel - he does videos on really weird stuff - about life - meaning of etc etc ... kind of thing you find yourself watching at 3am and do not know why .... :eek::D:drink:

And also much of the Closer to Truth uploads they have a massive archive of work they upload almost daily

Not a slot streamer insight ;-) ....

- Probably my favorite! Extremely interesting podcast/video doc's about all the things related to mankind's ancient history, digging into common misconceptions, revealing some of the most recent discoveries, and most of the known 'facts', culminating in a 3 hour long epic journey through the past. This will either soothe you to sleep or captivate you...

Honorable mentions: Ask a Mortician, Harry Mack, zefrank1, Veratisium, Bruno Albouze, Dazza Gee, 2kliksphilip, Indigo Gaming...

Just bookmarked Fall of Civilizations good find thanks :thumbsup:

I have yet to finish my first coffee but its great to read so much new content to seek out. I'll respond to posts later. I have really enjoyed watching some abandoned places youtubers content.
I have also witnessed the odd youtuber go from hero to zero due to their own utter stupidity. It seems that some press the self destruct button after becoming successful

ultimate favourite youtuber is bald n bankrupt his videos are so different and i’ve been watching him since he started going to india i also didn’t care too much for russia before i started watching him and now i really want to travel in russia as my whole perception has changed of the country. i also watch harold baldr too. also as somebody else said atomic shrimp is cool too, and i like mike jeavons he does different food vids where he lives on different foods for a week
His one time girlfriend did give me a stirring to be honest but I think it was just a mutually beneficial arrangement rather than a love thing. And his face and reaction when she commented on a sexual act made me howl with laughter! :p

I'm hoping to close that gap in the market as a 43-year-old German-born British Iranian streaming saucy hot tub antics
A shoe-in for the next edition of Big Brother then.

I'm a guitar player, so spoilt for choice when it comes to 6 string content, however I watch one
guy daily who's reaction vids are excellent, and there's a ton of shitty ones out there, but he really
understands music and is classically trained, so can tell a major chord from a minor one!

And if you're into doing your own guitar repairs and setups, this fella is well worth a watch.

Two channels i dont think have been mentioned yet that have some interesting videos.

Grand illusions. An older man showing off his collection of toys and other oddities.
Hes been uploading videos for years and has a seemingly endless supply of weird and interesting things to show.

Lockpickinglawyer. a guy picking old and new locks, most videos are under 5 minutes because apparently most locks are pretty bad.
I think the videos of old locks are pretty neat.

I love finding unusual topics and interesting content on Youtube to watch while slotting. At the moment I am really enjoying going through the content of
. As an English guy from Polish descent with a grasp of Russian he has traveled extensively through ex Russian states and is never afraid to visit the worst slums and most dangerous places. Watching this is giving me a very different view of Russia,its people and the fragments that perestroika left. Then he goes further afield.
Do you have any youtube content that you follow worth sharing?
If you had chosen to earn your keep via Youtube what would you like to be successful at presenting?
I watch him too. I also watch guitar instructional videos,golf instructional videos and aviation stuff too. I like old football stuff too,not the newer things.

If I remember correctly you are interested in the volcanic activities in la palma. I'm following this guy for years for his outdoor activity videos. He usually makes great nature content but he lives just a few km away from the volcano and at the moment he's uploading two videos every day about the volcano.

I've followed him reporting twice a day on the Wolcano. I had not heard of him before the wolcano eruption but it looks like he has been successful for years with his wildlife stuff. He seems like a real decent bloke :thumbsup:

I ditched regular TV years ago, right around the time Reality TV became a thing :p
Youtube is my go-to for entertainment of the passive kind: i do have Netflix as well, but rarely use that. Only for binging of old series in qood quality..

Some of the stuff i enjoy on the Tube, be it since of late or for a few years, in no particular order:

- Random videos about food, foraging, scambaiting, various small projects, and a lot more: started with watching 'weird stuff in a can', which is just awesome :p

- Recipes from forgotten era's, with interesting tidbits about the time period, the dishes themselves and their history/cultural significance in our culture etc.: i'm probably overdoing it with the description: it's just interesting and fun stuff about food in general :p

- Used to be called whatthamath iirc, but is now focused on all the latest interesting news in science, diving into all aspects, and linking to all the actual papers, really interesting.

- Just a guy trying out and dsiplaying Military 'ready to eat' rations from everywhere, some of them over 60 years old (yes he does eat them too :p) which is really fascinating, but i couldn't actually explain why...

There are some really interesting links here thanks. it'll take me some time to check them all out. That guy eating rations from years ago looks amazing

I am binging through Cool Worlds he has some incredible videos on .. well everything to do with Space and Time
- very addictive more so than Bonanza

Then History of the Earth - some mind blowing uploads - last one I watched about how life came about on earth was mind boggling

Also the Apeture channel - he does videos on really weird stuff - about life - meaning of etc etc ... kind of thing you find yourself watching at 3am and do not know why .... :eek::D:drink:

And also much of the Closer to Truth uploads they have a massive archive of work they upload almost daily

Not a slot streamer insight ;-) ....
Wow. I have a lot of stuff to slowly check out. Cheers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back