Youtuber's and their content. What catches your eye and what content would you like to be known for?

a real old school gangster type not the hoodie wearing hands down pants type that we call “gangsters” these days :rolleyes:
This guy has produced a lot of hard men stuff. I would suggest to sort by most popular because he has produced so much and not all of its much cop

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I'm a guitar player, so spoilt for choice when it comes to 6 string content, however I watch one
guy daily who's reaction vids are excellent, and there's a ton of shitty ones out there, but he really
understands music and is classically trained, so can tell a major chord from a minor one!

And if you're into doing your own guitar repairs and setups, this fella is well worth a watch.

Maybe you will like this guy who really seems to know his onions when it comes to music and its production?

And this guy often has very interesting incites as well as interviews with stars

Two channels i dont think have been mentioned yet that have some interesting videos.

Grand illusions. An older man showing off his collection of toys and other oddities.
Hes been uploading videos for years and has a seemingly endless supply of weird and interesting things to show.

Lockpickinglawyer. a guy picking old and new locks, most videos are under 5 minutes because apparently most locks are pretty bad.
I think the videos of old locks are pretty neat.

You may like this channel :)

Maybe start with Cool Worlds he does impressive documentaries - highly addictive ! )
I also enjoy some explorer videos. In fact I am watching this incredible video of a village in Snowdonia. The artistry than went into creating this little village is off the scale

Great thread, looking forward to expanding my horizons with the suggestions.

I dont watch much and it looks like im missing out.

I watch Joe Rogan, Russell Brand and Hotboxin with Mike Tyson, plus random videos of people falling off bikes, doing cool tricks with footballs or getting slapped, not quite as impressive as the rest of the suggestions :)

Great thread, looking forward to expanding my horizons with the suggestions.

I dont watch much and it looks like im missing out.

I watch Joe Rogan, Russell Brand and Hotboxin with Mike Tyson, plus random videos of people falling off bikes, doing cool tricks with footballs or getting slapped, not quite as impressive as the rest of the suggestions :)
When I think of how much BBC has spent of tax payer money on the Eastenders new set (87 Million) when their viewing figures are less than 2 million plus wages and production costs then see content created for peanuts on youtube. Why are we being bullied into paying the licence fee?

When I think of how much BBC has spent of tax payer money on the Eastenders new set (87 Million) when their viewing figures are less than 2 million plus wages and production costs then see content created for peanuts on youtube. Why are we being bullied into paying the licence fee?

They do bully, but I assume you know you can opt-out?

Last straw for me was when I moved and forgot to pay it, had some guy knock on the door and filled out the form and then forgot to pay it again. My fault I know, but in my defence, I had a shitstorm of shit going on :)

Got fined and paid it then filled out the form to opt-out. Since then, I get a yearly email saying I need to opt-out again, to which I reply saying no I don't you need to prove I use it.

I'm a legit opter-outer, I dont use BBC for anything and just watch Netflix, Disney and Amazon Prime.

A friend of mine said you dont even need to let them in but when they wave that badge it looks kind of official but if I do get a knock, that's the stance im taking now. Too old and tired to take any more crap from the man, man :)

They do bully, but I assume you know you can opt-out?

Last straw for me was when I moved and forgot to pay it, had some guy knock on the door and filled out the form and then forgot to pay it again. My fault I know, but in my defence, I had a shitstorm of shit going on :)

Got fined and paid it then filled out the form to opt-out. Since then, I get a yearly email saying I need to opt-out again, to which I reply saying no I don't you need to prove I use it.

I'm a legit opter-outer, I dont use BBC for anything and just watch Netflix, Disney and Amazon Prime.

A friend of mine said you dont even need to let them in but when they wave that badge it looks kind of official but if I do get a knock, that's the stance im taking now. Too old and tired to take any more crap from the man, man :)
I've had my man cave 3 years and I have lost count how many letters they have sent me stating someone will come out and I will be fined. I never watch the BBC although as I pay for the full Virgin package I can access it. In fact I have not watched ITV or the others in almost 2 years either. Only when I'm at others houses. If there is something really worth watching there is always online

I've had my man cave 3 years and I have lost count how many letters they have sent me stating someone will come out and I will be fined. I never watch the BBC although as I pay for the full Virgin package I can access it. In fact I have not watched ITV or the others in almost 2 years either. Only when I'm at others houses. If there is something really worth watching there is always online

Mate, it's so intrusive, they ask you to switch your tv on and question you about what you watch, bloody cheek. Didnt get on with the fella which probably didn't help, I swear their on commission, or, performance related pay as they would say.

If you've had a bad day, need cheering up, or just fancy laughing along with two great fellas check out a YouTube channel called 'Frankensteins lab'

It's two guys, Frank and Rondo, reacting to comedy, they are in Texas and react to mainly US comedians but some British too, I watch a fair bit of reaction channels and these guys are the best, another great one of the same genre is 'afterwork reactions' run by a guy called Josh with an infectious laugh.

For the lads from the UK

Ha ha. He grew out of nowhere. The Nacker Cracker's story is a sad one. He began producing stuff with his mrs out of boredom from home during lockdown then unfortunately his mrs died leaving him with young kids to look after. I am pleased he is doing so well.

I recently watched a video from a youtuber where she shows receipts of her youtube earnings and despite most of her vids only having about 5k views in total she was earning quite well.
I'll try to find it

Being old , I like

Anything to do with WW2
Animals saving Humans
Animals being reunited with owners after a long separation
Animals being rescued and recovering from awful situations
Thats enough animals...
Asian and African village communites making amazing things and repairing stuff using tools and equipment that was probably
old 100 years ago.
Bandit Streaming but he seems to be on an extended break
Fractal wood burning where you shove a few thousand volts through wood and make pretty patterns while trying avoid electrocuting yourself.

Being old , I like

Anything to do with WW2
Animals saving Humans
Animals being reunited with owners after a long separation
Animals being rescued and recovering from awful situations
Thats enough animals...
Asian and African village communites making amazing things and repairing stuff using tools and equipment that was probably
old 100 years ago.
Bandit Streaming but he seems to be on an extended break
Fractal wood burning where you shove a few thousand volts through wood and make pretty patterns while trying avoid electrocuting yourself.
Feel free to share your fave sites. I have this in my faves

Good channel about odd events and/or people throughout history.
Most of the videos are pretty fun, and looking at the artwork used in the videos hes clearly a master of paint3d.
The video below on the life of Tarrare is a bit gross, you have been warned.

I think that quite a few Youtubers pinch ideas of each other. I like the way this guy presents and he also covered Tarrare

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back