What Music Do You Listen To?

And then there's hank... not sure if it is hellbillies, or assjack, prolly neither, but I think it's hankIII :D
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
hard to tell, he has sooooo many cocaine songs with different bands:eek2:

And then there's hank... not sure if it is hellbillies, or assjack, prolly neither, but I think it's hankIII :D
hard to tell, he has sooooo many cocaine songs with different bands:eek2:
One Guitar,,just cleaned up playing a little a 8 ball (billards) myself:D then wanted to head to Tunica but Jill could not find me a twin engine plane,fux the Cessna's so she hooked me up for tonight,just will not be the same. So I'll hang and celebrate your 3,bra,gratz...I lurve the night life:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I loved the Bay City Rollers!!

I like most of the 80's stuff (with the exception of punk), old school rap (like Sugar Hill Gang, Kurtis Blow), some country (George Strait), and oldies (50's & 60s).

romosan, that avatar without a doubt has to be labeled as one of the hottest of all time, it definitely gets my vote...oh by the way sorry for the derail...:cool:

120694amtl4adb8a.gif

xoxo, Big Hugs T.

Lisa

A to Z and ZS a good place to B!

Hi i went from cyprus hill to nirvana, I used to hate grunge@nirvan etc as my sister used to play it a good two hours before i got up as she went to a different school further away.

It drove me mad and nutz especialy as i had sleeping problems anyway, ie. going to sleep!

But now nirvana is heeling my wounds and southing my soul.

I gues some music matters and others just get playd!

PS. I couldnt stand reggae even back in my stoner days.
I like shaggy he allways has a catchy tune.

I've made my itunes library available for sharing. You can PM me for the password.

I am listening to a Hindi song the movie Dhoom 2 has some nice tracks for example crazy kiya re...and some kinda old ones are teri yaadon main form movie The Killer.:)

-Outdated URL (Invalid) - Outdated URL (Invalid) - Outdated URL (Invalid)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back