Youtuber's and their content. What catches your eye and what content would you like to be known for?

Past summer, can't honestly remember which pepper, maybe ghost? (little red shrivelled pepper)
Anyway, neighbour asked if I like spicy food (I do), and said, here, try one
Nibbled a bit off the skin, I'm ok, a bit of heat, she gave me a handful.
Diced two in a stry fry
Shat fire all night

Maybe 20 year back, overseas, felow teacher, said, hey try one of these, maybe good in your nasi goreng. Chomped on..Tears down my face, ran to the store fridge, grabbed and downed 2 bottles of water - which, made it worse. They kindly, after their shis and giggles passed me a milk. Woo- ee

I like heat; not internal combustion.

Having finally had a chance to cool down after today's ridiculous heat, we took it upon ourselves to travel 35 minutes to Old Street and have a meet & greet with none other than my favourite Youtuber, Nerdrotic!

Covering all things Pop Culture- related, he managed to pencil in a UK stop, whilst in attendance were the likes of Shad from Shadiversity, dressed in full knight regalia(!) Disparu, 1/4 Black Garrett, X- Ray Girl, and a few more of their brood!

Lest we forget the Critical Drinker, whose own Beatlemania fans congregated around him before you could utter "Go away now"

Fucking awesome all things considered. I wouldn't have blinked if Beyonce or Pope Francis had walked in.

These are the people that matter, these are the new media, and they're rockstars. 'Nuff said :cool:

nerdro.jpg

Rockstars are musicians with a talent. Youtubers are ordinary people with talent who want to be Rockstars and most never will be. Those who accept that will find their place and those who strive for more will be forever disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back