Your Input Please Videos That Suck!

Biggest pile of dog shite I have come across in 12 Years!!!!!!!

£20 gone in about the same amount of minutes on minimum bets, awful game, makes Starburst look like the Dog's Bollocks!! :mad::mad:

Can we take by comments you may not be playing this game again ? just curious :cool:

does like a pile of turd though that hobbit or wizard or whatever is enough to put me off!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we take by comments you may not be playing this game again ? just curious :cool:

does like a pile of turd though that hobbit or wizard or whatever is enough to put me off!

However did you guess, It was like torture after 5 minutes but for some insane reason I just kept clicking, thinking 'something' might happen, guess again Jon!

Seriously next time I will just do a raffle and give one of you guys the cash, the slot IS THAT BAD!

Worse luck my FS are on it for the next 3 days, lets hope they have trouble again and have to put them on Starburst :rolleyes:

Cheers Matey :thumbsup:

Although reasonably 'clued up' (and that's been generous to myself) I am still going through a learning curve with all this sort of stuff so hopefully things will get better for me and also the viewers of my vids!

Will never be in Dunover's league but a bit of Black Country moaning and a dry, sarcastic SOH may make a handful of peeps chuckle, here's hoping :oops:

Look, the abuse comes easier the more you do it - I have a big bank of expressions, expletives and adjectives read to call upon. Rhino is easy to overdub with curses as I have them ready to fire for each and every spin as I know invariably what will happen in advance. So no mistakes arising from spontaneity.

However did you guess, It was like torture after 5 minutes but for some insane reason I just kept clicking, thinking 'something' might happen, guess again Jon!

Seriously next time I will just do a raffle and give one of you guys the cash, the slot IS THAT BAD!

Worse luck my FS are on it for the next 3 days, lets hope they have trouble again and have to put them on Starburst :rolleyes:

I think you could have chosen a better (ie more tactful) way to express your frustration mate :p

I think you could have chosen a better (ie more tactful) way to express your frustration mate :p

Yes you are right, whoops

**PUBLIC APOLOGY** and a large slice of humble pie consumed!

Ironically the 10FS today, I triggered the bonus feature twice and won just over £8 which is the best I've done from the Triple Thursday promo in weeks!

Seriously, this bitch took me nearly a f'kin week to get

Good job MG and Netent have been reasonable to me this week!

(Let me know if you can hear the bitching, moaning and expletives, still trying to get mike/volume balanced)

:thumbsup:

You seriously didn't wait all week for a bonus round to trigger on this slot :eek:

As to the commentary - sorry but I couldn't hear any of it - some more tweaking needed me thinks :thumbsup:

You seriously didn't wait all week for a bonus round to trigger on this slot :eek:

As to the commentary - sorry but I couldn't hear any of it - some more tweaking needed me thinks :thumbsup:

Yup! - not had many WMS sessions this week in all honesty, maybe 3-4 but it was the first, when I saw it start with 4 diamonds I knew I was doomed lol!

Cheers for the feedback, only uploaded it due to the ranting and swearing but obs still doing something wrong when recording :confused:

Seriously, this bitch took me nearly a f'kin week to get

Good job MG and Netent have been reasonable to me this week!

(Let me know if you can hear the bitching, moaning and expletives, still trying to get mike/volume balanced)

:thumbsup:

Well mate, in that round you did better than anything I have managed on the rapist in the last THREE weeks. My luck is getting so bad
on this game, it's sending me to Tinfoil land. On a one-way ticket.

The turd at its most pungent!

I just KNEW that that f*cking useless 8th. target was going to come on the last spin to tease you by missing the 10 extra spins by one.
0.4x is a new record for a 3-scatter trigger?

Nobody has come lose to the vilest screenshot on CM I posted, 0.45 x stake for a 4-SCATTER TRIGGER!:(

I just KNEW that that f*cking useless 8th. target was going to come on the last spin to tease you by missing the 10 extra spins by one.

Nobody has come lose to the vilest screenshot on CM I posted, 0.45 x stake for a 4-SCATTER TRIGGER!:(

You and me both mate. I even 'stole' your saying as it dropped ' Oh what is the fucking point!'

0.45p for a 4 Scatter trigger would have resulted in possibly my nth mouse replacement and knuckle marks centre screen!!

The turd at its most pungent!

Bloody hell mate. This game really does not like you!

I did have one similar to that....8th target coming on the last spin. Total win of 2.25x. And I just had to leave the room or items were going to be damaged lol.
Now you've managed to land one even more sickening. I think your luck on the turd is even worse than mine on the rapist. Jeez...I can't believe I just said that.

You and me both mate. I had a bad feeling when I saw the second wild unlock with 3 spins to go. I instantly thought "oh fuck he's gonna get 2 out of 3 and be left hanging". I'm just "glad" it wasn't target, target, no target. That would have REALLY hurt.

And I've managed a win of 0.0x on a 3 scatter trigger. :mad:

You and me both mate. I even 'stole' your saying as it dropped ' Oh what is the fucking point!'

0.45p for a 4 Scatter trigger would have resulted in possibly my nth mouse replacement and knuckle marks centre screen!!

Well you've arguably had worse than that. That win after you DID kill the turd...that was truly disgusting.

Bloody hell mate. This game really does not like you!

I did have one similar to that....8th target coming on the last spin. Total win of 2.25x. And I just had to leave the room or items were going to be damaged lol.
Now you've managed to land one even more sickening. I think your luck on the turd is even worse than mine on the rapist. Jeez...I can't believe I just said that.

You and me both mate. I had a bad feeling when I saw the second wild unlock with 3 spins to go. I instantly thought "oh fuck he's gonna get 2 out of 3 and be left hanging". I'm just "glad" it wasn't target, target, no target. That would have REALLY hurt.

And I've managed a win of 0.0x on a 3 scatter trigger. :mad:

Well you've arguably had worse than that. That win after you DID kill the turd...that was truly disgusting.

Love it lol!

...video. See a catalogue of disaster - don't be fooled by the Turd.

Merry Fucking Christmas Dunover.:mad::mad:

I think you've got the wrong video mate. There's only one turd bonus round in this vid and it was a 400x win.

Eh? Watch the rest........

I did mate. Turd runs from Start of vid to about 7:30. Only one bonus round (15 spins plus turd killing for 10 extra spins plus game crash which made you have to reload the game to finish the bonus round). That's what made that bonus round take up 7 minutes.

Then it is Steam Tower until about 10:54

Then Twin Spin until around 20:15

Then the rapist until end of video.

The title of the vid even says Raging Rhino and Twinspin Slots Utter Evil.

If I have got it wrong, I sincerely apologise mate. And the apology will shortly be followed by a panic attack and the need to book an appointment with the local optician. :oops:

I did mate. Turd runs from Start of vid to about 7:30. Only one bonus round (15 spins plus turd killing for 10 extra spins plus game crash which made you have to reload the game to finish the bonus round). That's what made that bonus round take up 7 minutes.

Then it is Steam Tower until about 10:54

Then Twin Spin until around 20:15

Then the rapist until end of video.

The title of the vid even says Raging Rhino and Twinspin Slots Utter Evil.

If I have got it wrong, I sincerely apologise mate. And the apology will shortly be followed by a panic attack and the need to book an appointment with the local optician. :oops:

It's all about the balance.....
As I said I was under a WR so all bright and beautiful until I hit the £90 win on TwitSpin, which put me up to over 600 eventually with about 850 left to wager.
Then the end of the video shows TwitSpin (check the balance at all times in last 10 minutes of video!) penetrating me painfully for half the balance. I then switch to the Rapist which although short in length shows the balance then plummet down with NO features past my hitting WR at about 170 to nearly zero, at which point the run of nearly 700 spins with no feature both in this session and the last ends with....yes! a pointless feature guarantee then bust.

Now if you had had 600-odd quid with 850-ish left to wager, even on those 2 games you would have expected a decent point of encashment. I basically lost 470 from peak balance of 640 to wager that 850-ish.

So the end 10 minutes has no action and just shows me managing to get a sub-50% RTP over hundreds of spins on TS and RR from a massive EV++ position. I've never experienced anything as jaw-dropping in all my time on here. Hence the title.

You probably skimmed the vital points where I interject to explain the horror occurring. My YT subscribers got it all....:)

It's all about the balance.....
As I said I was under a WR so all bright and beautiful until I hit the £90 win on TwitSpin, which put me up to over 600 eventually with about 850 left to wager.
Then the end of the video shows TwitSpin (check the balance at all times in last 10 minutes of video!) penetrating me painfully for half the balance. I then switch to the Rapist which although short in length shows the balance then plummet down with NO features past my hitting WR at about 170 to nearly zero, at which point the run of nearly 700 spins with no feature both in this session and the last ends with....yes! a pointless feature guarantee then bust.

Now if you had had 600-odd quid with 850-ish left to wager, even on those 2 games you would have expected a decent point of encashment. I basically lost 470 from peak balance of 640 to wager that 850-ish.

So the end 10 minutes has no action and just shows me managing to get a sub-50% RTP over hundreds of spins on TS and RR from a massive EV++ position. I've never experienced anything as jaw-dropping in all my time on here. Hence the title.

You probably skimmed the vital points where I interject to explain the horror occurring. My YT subscribers got it all....:)

I must confess I am guilty as charged there mate. Now that you've explained it all (due to my not viewing the video thoroughly :oops: )
I now wish I had watched it thoroughly.

As for the crash, I would agree completely. That is a horrific snatching of defeat from the jaws of victory...even on those two games.
Definitely a sickener. :(

I got it mate ;) - Prob's only cos I've 'worn the t-shirt' so many f'kin times lol!!!

Merry Christmas one and all!!

Here's to a 2016 full of Diamonds, wilds and 5 reel stacked join up's :rolleyes: !!!

(and then the death of this thread lol)

If you and dunover continue to play the rapist, this thread will never die mate. :p

And if I start making vids, it definitely won't. I already know what the title of my first video in this thread will be...

"How to get raped to the tune of £100 in 15 minutes by a rhino"

If you and dunover continue to play the rapist, this thread will never die mate. :p

And if I start making vids, it definitely won't. I already know what the title of my first video in this thread will be...

"How to get raped to the tune of £100 in 15 minutes by a rhino"

Look forward to that for sure :thumbsup:

Edit: Death of this thread my ARSE!!! - Cruel Spin towards the end :mad: :mad:

The trigger of doom (4 scatters).

Wilds dropping in like they are going out of fashion. Just counting the number of opportunities for a bigger win than what the end result is makes you just weep. It could have been a monster in terms of bet multiplier:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back