Your Input Please Videos That Suck!

That is exactly the reason I don't play this game any longer. Wouldn't mind such bonus rounds if they triggered more frequently which - in my experience - they don't.

I really like the theme of the game and the mechanics of the feature, but when you get one like this it isn't much fun. And this isn't the first time i've had one this bad.

I still play it occasionally, but it's definitely a money gobbler :p

I really like the theme of the game and the mechanics of the feature, but when you get one like this it isn't much fun. And this isn't the first time i've had one this bad.

I still play it occasionally, but it's definitely a money gobbler :p

Indeed it is. If you get this SOB on a bad day, you've got big problems. It's right up there with Raping Rhino on the cruelty front.

Wow, these are some really good examples of bad bonus rounds. If I had videos to upload, they would be connected to IR on its bad days, Asian beauty, golden lotus.... I am drawn to asian themed slots for some reason

Mr. Evil

An appropriate song title for that veritable banquet of suckage. :thumbsup:

I have to say I found it amusing when I saw the words "Better Games" on the bottom-left hand corner. Before seeing the polar opposite of "Better Games" immediately after it. Netent's got a pretty sick sense of humour.

Last edited by a moderator:
An appropriate song title for that veritable banquet of suckage. :thumbsup:

I have to say I found it amusing when I saw the words "Better Games" on the bottom-left hand corner. Before seeing the polar opposite of "Better Games" immediately after it. Netent's got a pretty sick sense of humour.

:D

These were all in the same session too, i did have a couple of features that paid in the 50-100x region. But i have never had that many sub 10x features in one session on it before, after a few hours i came to my senses and went on DOA instead, had a 500x feature and made a withdrawal.

:D

These were all in the same session too, i did have a couple of features that paid in the 50-100x region. But i have never had that many sub 10x features in one session on it before, after a few hours i came to my senses and went on DOA instead, had a 500x feature and made a withdrawal.

And there's the irony. I'd probably start on DOA and suck, then do a rescue job on the turd lol. :)

Sure these stacked symbols are 'designed' to block win potential!! :mad::mad:

That busted 3-reeler was proper nasty. Even if only one poxy T-Rex turns up on Reel 4, you're still golden. Terribly unlucky mate. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel your pain Jon! Just blew $34 on IR & Thunderstruck II at LeoVegas in 20 minutes flat -- no 5OAK-- no WD -- and no free spins. I am staying away from all this shit for a while. Oh, and DOA is also on my shit list.

I feel your pain Jon! Just blew $34 on IR & Thunderstruck II at LeoVegas in 20 minutes flat -- no 5OAK-- no WD -- and no free spins. I am staying away from all this shit for a while. Oh, and DOA is also on my shit list.

That's where I was playing Barbara.

Deposited £10 x 3 separately for the 3 deposit matches, so started with £47.50

Played IR, JP, Monty and Rhino and had a total of 9 bonus rounds in 1/2 hour

Still busted within the hour, something I would not have though possible.

Said for years does not matter whether we hit features or not, The moment we deposit fate has already decided if its a winner or a loser :p :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back