Your Input Please Videos That Suck!

A genuine normal deposit goes south on the Rhino

I was left confused after this video which I watched earlier today. You had two big wins IIRC x100 (bonus) and x50 (normal spin) within quick succession of each other. At one point you were a few quid off double your deposit amount (no bonus wagering, cash) yet you were adamant the whole video about playing until you lost all your money?

Been waiting for this one all week :D :rolleyes:

Why when I play these games (stray from my usual) are they never anything like the ones on YT and Here :p

Phew! I thought you were in trouble there and then that 5p came in! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhino Horror!

SkyVegas punishes me for having the audacity to finish over 3.2k up there in September....:mad:

P.S. have new mic now, wasn't set up correctly for this, but from hereon in it will be very good.

SkyVegas punishes me for having the audacity to finish over 3.2k up there in September....:mad:

P.S. have new mic now, wasn't set up correctly for this, but from hereon in it will be very good.

Classic rhino forcing his massive head straight up your ass. Quality

I'll try not to get to spammy.

I'm sure i will run out of money soon anyway :eek2::D:D

It was a genuine comment not a dig lol.

This thread has some great potential for many things, sharing frustrations, ranting, letting off steam, showing our agonies etc etc

However it needs more attention so good to see others are starting to share the bad as well as the good :thumbsup:

It was a genuine comment not a dig lol.

This thread has some great potential for many things, sharing frustrations, ranting, letting off steam, showing our agonies etc etc

However it needs more attention so good to see others are starting to share the bad as well as the good :thumbsup:

It's alright, i'm being a bit slow this morning :thumbsup:

I would much rather be posting over in the glorious thread that is winner videos, but all the shit sessions will come here haha. Reality is a shit!!

Nice to see you back to winning ways with the Rhino Dunover :thumbsup:

"Doing a fag on the patio" or something along those lines made me choke on my morning coffee. Thinking of those non-brits who don't understand the slang :D

Nice to see you back to winning ways with the Rhino Dunover :thumbsup:

"Doing a fag on the patio" or something along those lines made me choke on my morning coffee. Thinking of those non-brits who don't understand the slang :D

No, ROLLING a fag on the patio as you well know lol...:)

If I was being watched by an American that makes a big difference, they would think I was robbing a homosexual rather than 'doing' one....:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back