Your Input Please Videos That Suck!

I really do not understand why the shits on T.V any more? You get come dine with me, 4 in a bed & and aload more crap, Only for it to come back on but this time its. come dine with me (Down under) If that wasn't enough now you get couples come dine with me, Twice as bad, How many shit programs do we have to have only to get the Australasian version, There is dozens,

Than there are the soaps, Emerdale, For F&ck sake, The amount of repeats on omnibus is unreal, You get omnibus on like ITV3 THAN as soon as its finished its back on ITV2,

90% that comes on is a repeat, Arghhhhhhhhh

^^^^:lolup::lolup:^^ yup bang on the money bud!

and if they ever decide to show a Saturday Night movie which DOES NOT include Harry Fucking Botter or Jurassic Park for the zillionth time :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I know we agreed no 'DOA Video's' but watch for the heart stopping lag induced 'almost' spin, (7 spins to go!) s'pose I can be forgiven :what: especially as it was almost a bust!

Last edited by a moderator:

and if they ever decide to show a Saturday Night movie which DOES NOT include Harry Fucking Botter or Jurassic Park for the zillionth time :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I know we agreed no 'DOA Video's' but watch for the heart stopping lag induced 'almost' spin, (7 spins to go!) s'pose I can be forgiven :what: especially as it was almost a bust!

Ouchhhh, I feel for you there mate, That was looking good untill some one pulled the HT lead and lost spark, If that had spluttered up one instead of down that would of been a juicey result, I believe that would of been £360 just with the one wild line alone with extra spins, You canot get no closer, Unlucky for that one,

Damn, that's a tough break there. With 8 spins to go, you've got to be liking your chances.

At least you got a couple of decent 5OAKs to help boost the win to over 300x bet.

But still, if I had had that round, I've have been thinking about what might have been.

Sorry to hijack the thread with a screenshot but just like you i had all 4 wilds on spin 4 and then 8 spins time to get number 5 which never came :rolleyes: geez, i was fuming to say the least although the win is over 1000x bet but it could have been something closer to 10,000x bet and a really proper payday with the possible double WL as the double on Reel 3 came in on spins 7. :rolleyes:

Capture 15.jpg

^^^^^ Correction, went through my gaming history today:

The bottom 4 Wilds were already in on Spin 2, so even worse. 10 spins to get number 5, you can imagine the torture for seeing that it is not dropping in.

^^^^^ Correction, went through my gaming history today:

The bottom 4 Wilds were already in on Spin 2, so even worse. 10 spins to get number 5, you can imagine the torture for seeing that it is not dropping in.

Thats a naughty one, I believe that's around the £4 U.K money spin, Just if, people getting £400-500 of a 9p spin, x that by 45 is the £4, Its not worth thinking about

Thats a naughty one, I believe that's around the £4 U.K money spin, Just if, people getting £400-500 of a 9p spin, x that by 45 is the £4, Its not worth thinking about

yeah mate, about 4GBP.... if the Wild on Reel 5 would have dropped in it would have paid 3000GBP minimum per spin because of the double wild on Reel 3!!! So we are talking serious money.

But well, next time will do better :)

Try to stay positive mate. You have to see it that way: You got more than feature-guarantee, the rest was just extremely bad eye-candy by the RNG.

Losing many deposits in a row sucks however :(

This won't be of any consolation to you mate, but once I heard your opening comments, I thought it was going to be much worse.

That said, if I had been on the receiving end of that, I'd be just as frustrated as you were, probably more.
I find it pretty disgusting to give any player a FS round that lasts 81 spins for it to only pay 45x bet.
I'd even go as far as to say it is bordering on cruelty. At best, it's a total fucking wind-up.

The least these developers could do is make a shitty bonus round quick and painless, instead of indulging in some exercise that is
tantamount to literally taunting a player and laughing in his/her face at your escalating anger and frustration when "those extra spins
don't yield extra wins".

You actually showed remarkable restraint during that video. Although, I dare say that round had such a deflating effect on you
that you no longer had the energy to muster any anger.

As for my worst ever feature on the erm....."illegitimate 2nd colour on a rainbow".....

80p bet. 5 re-triggers in the first 8 spins of the feature. 46 spins in total. Amount won: £10.30 :mad:

And if that video reflected how bad you ran in August, then it also reflected my equally bad August. 48 deposits, 6 cashouts.
And it would have been my worst month ever, but for a cashout of £400 on my last deposit of the month.

I do think hedgehok makes a very valid point though.

Keep the chin up mate. It will get better. You will bounce back.

I think it's bs they even call them Free Spins, they are Deposit Spins. They are not free in any sense of the word.

CFTBL (the B is for Bull Shit, not Black)

Only saying Friday just gone in another thread that to flush the turd, regardless of result was one of my top 3 'To Do's'

Ironic that I literally had to wait only 24 hours. This 'Success' is also my biggest 'failure' gotta be some kind of record.

No Mike yet but below is a list of comments made during this feature. (Note as the optimism rapidly changes)

* C'mon, 4 scatter trigger, c'mon, YES!
* (Say's to missues) 'Last 4 scatter I had was over 400x :D'
* Here we go, c'mon good start, wilds and targets galore......
* For fucks sake, you are allowed to give a win you know
* Oh whats the fucking point, this is taking the piss
* Ere we go again, vanishing wild syndrome
* PUNT!!
* Go on, this could be my 1st turd killed
* Yes!
* Oh for pity's sake, bollox, FUCK OFF
* Fucking Punts trick
* Unbelievable for fucks sake, gotta post this bollox on CM....

Jeeze! 21.35x stake for 25 FS on the Turd! Easily the worst I've ever seen.

I have the record for a 4-scatter trigger, 0.45x stake!!!!!!!!! It's in SS that suck section BUT I never got the extra 10 like you.

I thank the Lord I didn't get this when making one of my vids, I'd have had a complete meltdown on camera. Probably the 'best' worst video on here thus far.

Only saying Friday just gone in another thread that to flush the turd, regardless of result was one of my top 3 'To Do's'

Ironic that I literally had to wait only 24 hours. This 'Success' is also my biggest 'failure' gotta be some kind of record.

No Mike yet but below is a list of comments made during this feature. (Note as the optimism rapidly changes)

* C'mon, 4 scatter trigger, c'mon, YES!
* (Say's to missues) 'Last 4 scatter I had was over 400x :D'
* Here we go, c'mon good start, wilds and targets galore......
* For fucks sake, you are allowed to give a win you know
* Oh whats the fucking point, this is taking the piss
* Ere we go again, vanishing wild syndrome
* PUNT!!
* Go on, this could be my 1st turd killed
* Yes!
* Oh for pity's sake, bollox, FUCK OFF
* Fucking Punts trick
* Unbelievable for fucks sake, gotta post this bollox on CM....

I would be very very shocked if anyone has managed worse than that after killing the turd. That was utterly brutal mate. :mad::(:puke::sob:
If I had been on the receiving end of that, I would have been absolutely furious. To the extent that I would have had to get up and go outside for a walk
for 10 minutes in order to calm myself down. That would tilt the fuck out of me. Amber and Troy bonus rounds with 10 or 15 dead spins in a row....OK...fine...
I can tolerate those to an extent. But what I saw in this vid? No way.

Jeeze! 21.35x stake for 25 FS on the Turd! Easily the worst I've ever seen.

I have the record for a 4-scatter trigger, 0.45x stake!!!!!!!!! It's in SS that suck section BUT I never got the extra 10 like you.

I thank the Lord I didn't get this when making one of my vids, I'd have had a complete meltdown on camera. Probably the 'best' worst video on here thus far.

I wouldn't doubt it for a second mate. But the recording may never have got broadcast, due to a....ahem....laptop trying to impersonate Icarus, such was said laptop's desperation to "escape" after being subjected to an assault with a hammer and the largest available kitchen knife by an irate slotter-type issue.

And I agree, easily the "most suckiest" video of the thread so far and by a considerable margin.

I love CFTBL, but this has given me major cause for concern. The whole point of killing the turd, something which is extremely difficult to do
(I have somehow failed to kill the turd even after getting FIVE scatters), is that you get 10 extra spins with the enhanced "super stretchy wild" in order to generate an accumulation of big wins. If the achievement of killing the turd is going to potentially result in a win of 21x stake, then what is the fucking point in playing the game at all?

If anything, this video backs up what I've always insisted about the CFTBL feature.....wilds are your friend, not the target symbols.
No target symbols doesn't necessarily mean no wins, but no wilds almost certainly will mean no wins.

This is like your 81 Raging Rhino bonus round, only much, much worse. A case of truly sickening RNG-influenced ugly "eye candy". Probably of the decomposing rotting corpse kind of ugly.

Nice feature a few spins before (just under 200x) is the ONLY thing which kept my PC equipment in working order.

That vid was the 'low light' of an otherwise good session, £10 deposit and £100 Cash out and still playing now.

Otherwise I think I would have been time for another 'slot break'

Cheers for the 'back up' guys, reassuring to know I wasn't overreacting :thumbsup::thumbsup:

This is not a video NetEnt would want anyone to see playing CFTBL :p

Good to know you managed a cashout but wow that is a free spin round from hell. Only thing I could imagine worst than this is playing Jack and the beanstalk unlocking everything and also landing 5 extra free spins from x3 scatter for a payout similar to this.

This is not a video NetEnt would want anyone to see playing CFTBL :p

Good to know you managed a cashout but wow that is a free spin round from hell. Only thing I could imagine worst than this is playing Jack and the beanstalk unlocking everything and also landing 5 extra free spins from x3 scatter for a payout similar to this.

Jon's video reminded me of the one and only time I've hit 5 scatters on CFTBL.

The bonus round that followed was probably the most "stressful" bonus round I've ever had on any game. Before the round I was thinking "this is a massive opportunity". But I was also thinking "don't fucking screw me over NetBent you pack of SOBs".

Then the round started. Took me 8 spins to unlock the first wild. Total won so far...less than 1x bet. Already, I'm feeling "anxious".

With 6 spins left, I still haven't unlocked the next stretchy wild. And my total win was STILL UNDER 1x bet. And now, I am starting to feel ill/sick/stressed out to fuck/ready to go ballistic and boogaloo. I am not enjoying this bonus round one little bit. My laptop is also showing
signs of perspiration, as it is likely fearing for its long-term health.

The next spin finally delivered.....and I won around 185x bet on that one spin. I couldn't even get any enjoyment from it, I was merely "relieved".

And the last spin....it did that thing that cracks dunover (and me) up....target symbol shows up which will unlock the next wild.
But no wild means the round is over.

Final result...189.2x bet. And I didn't enjoy one bit of the entire round. One spin saved my ass. And also my laptop. And I have to confess,
I felt massively short-changed. Because I've actually had bonus rounds on this game where I got 3 scatters and didn't even unlock the first
stretchy wild and still won over 200x bet.

It's got to the point where I actually don't EVER want to get 4 or 5 scatters on this game now. Because I just "fear" getting the big shaft job
done to me. Give me 3 scatters (and no more) every time. Because then, I have much lower expectations and when it comes good, it's
actually feels so much more enjoyable and more of a pleasant surprise.

being truely shafted from behind is the now thing & get used to it , there a few other machines i could stick on here :D

lucky for all you guys i dont make videos if i did me & dunover would be having great combat weekends with some of the utter crap some machines produce , btw its a great thread ):lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back