Your Input Please Videos That Suck!

Can it get any lower ? ? ?

Good job I had a good base game hit prior

Without wanting to come across as a smart alec mate, the answer is....

YES, it can! You can win diddly squat.

And to be honest, the way your luck is going in this game, I think it's only a matter of time before you DO get the dreaded...

"Congratulations! Coins won: 0 " :(:mad::puke::sob:

PS fuck NetEnt two times sideways with a rusty machete and an electric kitchen knife that is switched on.

Last edited by a moderator:

LOL....0.8X stake......

Dangerously near to smashing my 0.45x stake record for 4-scatter trigger...:D

One the best of one of the crappest Suck Videos tops even last one.

Fingers crossed you get the ultimate prize soon of a ZERO Pay ;)

So it can get a little worse. They have yet to design a slot where A bonus round could actually
take more of your coin .... but im sure they will get round to it.

So it can get a little worse. They have yet to design a slot where A bonus round could actually

well wishmaster kinda fits the category where 99% of the time after u get a wish you end up with less money than when u got the wish

Lol, I'm sure they will ;)

I wouldn't count a total zero paying BR. My aim is to get as close to zero without it actually being smack on.

Think the ultimate lowest on CFTBL would be 0.04p - 1/5th Stake :eek:

Only saying Friday just gone in another thread that to flush the turd, regardless of result was one of my top 3 'To Do's'

Ironic that I literally had to wait only 24 hours. This 'Success' is also my biggest 'failure' gotta be some kind of record.

No Mike yet but below is a list of comments made during this feature. (Note as the optimism rapidly changes)

* C'mon, 4 scatter trigger, c'mon, YES!
* (Say's to missues) 'Last 4 scatter I had was over 400x :D'
* Here we go, c'mon good start, wilds and targets galore......
* For fucks sake, you are allowed to give a win you know
* Oh whats the fucking point, this is taking the piss
* Ere we go again, vanishing wild syndrome
* PUNT!!
* Go on, this could be my 1st turd killed
* Yes!
* Oh for pity's sake, bollox, FUCK OFF
* Fucking Punts trick
* Unbelievable for fucks sake, gotta post this bollox on CM....

Unbelievable! Don't think I've ever watched something quite so cruel!

RR

Just a little experiment :p

Disclaimer: Apologies if there are any similarities to another members videos, but think of it as inspiration, Plus I mutter and mumble through my features all the time, regardless whether Bandicam is running or not!! - Has become a terrible habit, drive the missues mad lol!

Edit: Worth a watch to share the pain but experiment has failed, mike volume is too low so my expletives and cursing are totally wasted, oh well!

Just a little experiment :p

Disclaimer: Apologies if there are any similarities to another members videos, but think of it as inspiration, Plus I mutter and mumble through my features all the time, regardless whether Bandicam is running or not!! - Has become a terrible habit, drive the missues mad lol!

Edit: Worth a watch to share the pain but experiment has failed, mike volume is too low so my expletives and cursing are totally wasted, oh well!

It might be more a case of the game volume being too high which is drowning out your erm....dulcet tones mate :p

Try it again with reduced volume settings on the game itself, maybe to 50% of max volume? You might get a better result and the best of both worlds. Audible music on the game feature and audible profanity-laced commentary :)

It might be more a case of the game volume being too high which is drowning out your erm....dulcet tones mate :p

Try it again with reduced volume settings on the game itself, maybe to 50% of max volume? You might get a better result and the best of both worlds. Audible music on the game feature and audible profanity-laced commentary :)

Cheers Matey :thumbsup:

Although reasonably 'clued up' (and that's been generous to myself) I am still going through a learning curve with all this sort of stuff so hopefully things will get better for me and also the viewers of my vids!

Will never be in Dunover's league but a bit of Black Country moaning and a dry, sarcastic SOH may make a handful of peeps chuckle, here's hoping :oops:

Cheers Matey :thumbsup:

Although reasonably 'clued up' (and that's been generous to myself) I am still going through a learning curve with all this sort of stuff so hopefully things will get better for me and also the viewers of my vids!

Will never be in Dunover's league but a bit of Black Country moaning and a dry, sarcastic SOH may make a handful of peeps chuckle, here's hoping :oops:

Well I'm not in a position to criticise given that I haven't taken the video-making plunge yet myself (it's something that I hope to start doing sometime
in 2016 once I get a better laptop/PC). And I'm sure I'll experience my own fair share of teething troubles once I take the plunge.

You'll get it fine tuned with time mate, I have no doubt. Practice makes perfect and all that. :)

Not to worry - I think I may call it a day with the videos even tho I am slowly 'getting there' and improving my knowledge.

Reasons in the main,

1) Unfair to bombard CM Members/viewers with anymore painful lag (I don't notice it so much as It has always been like that from my perspective/never known any different!)

2) I will never be any where even close to Dunover's league or quality, no way!

and finally no-one has a good word to say about them lmaoooo, even You Tube have e-mailed a complaint!!

Ps: Who would want to listen to Black Country 'rumblings' for more than a couple of words anyway!

Don't know why I keep playing this steaming heap of manure of a slot - it is ALWAYS fricking S H I T E !!!!
You would expect the x2 or x1/2 at the end to be a 50/50 shot... but for me it's been a 10/90 shot of CRAP! :mad:

This one really took the biscuit: After losing nearly $300 getting the free-spins, I got the worst possible number - 12 spins at x3... but then a miracle win took the total to over $190...
You can guess what happened next. :sob:
(If you can't guess - watch the video!)

KK

Never seen so many awful bonus rounds . . . . . . .

Was so looking forward to my first 'Trailing Wilds' too :(

Edit: Not to be continued

Defeat the Knight : - £9.00
Isle of Avalon £7.67
Sack of Shite!!!!!!!!!!!

Well mate, I've played Avalon 2 quite a bit. And while I can say I've had many a disappointing round on Choose your Wild, Trailing Wilds and Morgan's Keep, I don't ever recall getting all three of them to be shite on the same circuit!! And if I did, I'm pretty sure I got a good win on the Dusky Moors or Isle Of Avalon to make up for it.

When the Excalibur and Black Knight features end up being your best two features, you know you've had a shitter, as they have the two lowest win ceilings. Absolutely brutal luck there mate. 4x on Choose Your Wild was a real shocker. I would normally say try and persevere with it as it can't get any worse, but after getting a cluster of total krud like that, I'm not so sure I can!

Ultimately, the base game is where most of the quality wins will be. I still haven't managed a 250x on Trailing Wilds, even though it is capable of over 1200x and beyond. And I recently mentioned that I've only broken 100x on Choose Your Wild three times. And on Morgan's Keep, only once. If anything the Isle Of Avalon feature has probably been the most consistent for me in terms of 100x wins. Maybe that's why it's the last feature in the cycle?

Don't know why I keep playing this steaming heap of manure of a slot - it is ALWAYS fricking S H I T E !!!!
You would expect the x2 or x1/2 at the end to be a 50/50 shot... but for me it's been a 10/90 shot of CRAP! :mad:

This one really took the biscuit: After losing nearly $300 getting the free-spins, I got the worst possible number - 12 spins at x3... but then a miracle win took the total to over $190...
You can guess what happened next. :sob:
(If you can't guess - watch the video!)

KK

A game with a feature where they can give you big wins then deliver the proverbial cream pie (or is it a frying pan?) to the face by halving your winnings? FUCK THAT for a game of soldiers!! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back