Today I Feel Good Because...

Feel good today as have the child, the sun is shining and the stella’s are chilling in the fridge for this evening.
Also those close are well and sound minded, not all is bad in these uncertain times.

Attachments

• 50A900CB-6514-44F2-95D8-BB46424FFBD2.jpeg
    50A900CB-6514-44F2-95D8-BB46424FFBD2.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 14
I feel good because after a rough day of chest pain and anxiety yesterday I woke up feeling better. I have never dealt with anxiety so I thought it might be coronavirus. No fever, chills, cough just a heaviness in my chest. I think I will venture out to sit on the porch and enjoy some sun before nap.

don’t fall asleep in the sun; did that one ever when drinking and literally had a face like a slapped arse for 2 weeks:eek2:

Feel amazing, had a wonderful day with my daughter.
We done some home schooling, she’s so smart and enjoys to learn.
We had a bike ride together, she took her dolls.
We also played football in the garden and just generally bonded and enjoyed each other’s company.
In a world that’s gone a bit tits up just some time with my princess makes it seem a whole world better.
Also now having a few beers after walking Sox and have a fine late meal to eat.
Out of work, a bit bored but today made me forget all that.

Attachments

• B0839E2C-7F32-4B4E-B56F-79702D619B2C.jpeg
    B0839E2C-7F32-4B4E-B56F-79702D619B2C.jpeg
    223.6 KB · Views: 14
Sorry ladies I am sold out of Banana body butter, A lady (presume panic buying) bought out the last of what had thankfully, so feel good about that as I bought the stuff months ago and trying to figure out what to do with it, Still have face masks, strawberry shower kit, and 1 banana body polish left from that lot that I bought.

Too bad my last Amazon order last week got canceled as the guy did not want to wait as Amazon is way behind or only shipping essentials. The above stuff I have here so I ship it out myself. :)

Today I feel good because...
Mom won't be here for Easter. I never much celebrate Easter or T-Giving. Being a vegetarian, the turkey/ham holidays arent much for me. So she'd normally go my brother's.
But with crona and his compromised immune system, she cant visit him at all. And I told her, no point coming here.

So, Ben's remarkable win and a Social turney win yesterday, combined with buying soaps form my friend's home business so she has some $ too, gifting my mom that and the cash and saying, just keep it til ya can go back out and treat yourself to a nice lunch or something, I feel good she'll feel a little spoiled and hopefully not so lonely come Easter Day

Mom won't be here for Easter. I never much celebrate Easter or T-Giving. Being a vegetarian, the turkey/ham holidays arent much for me. So she'd normally go my brother's.
But with crona and his compromised immune system, she cant visit him at all. And I told her, no point coming here.

So, Ben's remarkable win and a Social turney win yesterday, combined with buying soaps form my friend's home business so she has some $ too, gifting my mom that and the cash and saying, just keep it til ya can go back out and treat yourself to a nice lunch or something, I feel good she'll feel a little spoiled and hopefully not so lonely come Easter Day

Is your mum living alone at present? Lovely you can spoil her. Mums deserve it.

Is your mum living alone at present? Lovely you can spoil her. Mums deserve it.
She lives with me but works up north so isnt here much; but with the virus I've told her, don't come home if you can avoid it, stay safe where ya are

Looking at buying my girl a drawing desk as she is quite the budding artist and saw this warning, on an Amazon product, that tickled me......

Screenshot 2020-04-07 at 14.51.36.png

I cant stop chuckling about the tiny bamboo legs harming the love quilt but youll be alright if you wear shoes..........literally crying as im typing........

I have not left home i about five weeks, or bought real groceries in longer than that. I had already been whittling down my freezer, as I stock up in fall.

I had to open a new bank account to have Visa Debit to buy groceries for pickup. Waited nearly two weeks to get card, fund it, and have a friend willing to go do the pickup.

Took hours to shop online Walmart. No sales, and so many things just not available. Monday, first pickup slot was April 15th at 8pm. Those spots disappeared in less than a minute, and so did the ones for 9pm. I did not try for 10, as I knew my driving friend would not want to go that late.

I had a moan on facebook. A high school chum that I have not seen in 25 years offered to shop for me. And did, and dropped on my porch yesterday. I phoned Dial-a-bottle to have a bottle of wine to gift as a thank you, and took the opportunity and delivery fee and tip to stock up a bit. I am grateful a little extra in my account from recent wins made all this easier.

I got an email telling me how thankful HE was to help.

Another friend from long ago, he and his wife are not well to do. They have always did a lot.of volunteer work. They have been sewing masks, helping elderly, organized a virtual toy hunt for kids for Easter, and will be safely delivering those gifts.

I sent a message asking if I could send a little money to help out. I could (they do not fundraise). So I got.help I needed, J&K help a lot of.folks with both time and money, and I was able to help with a little money.

I usually would have did a Remarkable Community post to spread the wealth, but I have pretty remarkable community here at home.

Oh, and while cold, it.went from snow to sunshine today.

Well, I feel.pretty darned good. Except for back, neck bone spurs and worsening bronchitis. For the first time in several weeks I smoked some pot. I guess it is called cannabis now, only boomers call it pot still.

I had some.(underpaid) help today, and quite a bit got accomplished.

Wednesday, I made possibly my best dish, Chicken with 40 Garlics. Former roomie Heather has been helping me for some time now, and without her help I could not have pulled it.off, at least in the same day. We botn very much enjoyed it, although laundry did not get done.

Today Heather returned. Laundry and remaining dishes were done, as well as garbage and recycling. Barley Risotto with red wine and mushrooms was made.

But what really made me feel good was cutting into (and eating part) of my duck proscuitto. It was only my second time making.it, was better than the first effort.

I broke down the duck March 30th, but I have really looking forward to.this since before Chinese New Year when I bought the duck.

Attachments

• -4178666806112499873.jpg
    -4178666806112499873.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 9
Well today I feel good because we have hope.
I have a beautiful little girl whom looks forward to seeing her daddy on Sunday.
I feel good that even tho I have no family that my daughter counts the days to see me and it matters to her.
I feel good people can come together in times like these and be people once again.
Feel good the world war 2 major (respect sir) kicks ass on the donations he’s getting for the NHS.
Feel good that this mess is and will be coming to a end and we have done all we can collectively to help.
Just feel good as I’m ok, not from a selfish point of view but that I could be suffering or mourning or in a bad place and I’m not, I’m lucky I guess.
Pray for those who are not in a good place, whether they suffered loss, maybe depression or just the fact they had enough, we need to embrace the darkness to enjoy the light that will come..
Keep safe guys and try to smile.
Ben

In trying times, there's people surrounding me and mom

and sometimes, if you're loved, it's just enough <3
Sox says hey.
Drama queen always needs to be mentioned!

Attachments

• AAC870D5-94D8-4627-88A0-9D3C85699BAB.jpeg
    AAC870D5-94D8-4627-88A0-9D3C85699BAB.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 3
Pray for those who are not in a good place, whether they suffered loss, maybe depression or just the fact they had enough, we need to embrace the darkness to enjoy the light that will come..
Keep safe guys and try to smile.
Ben

How very true this statement is.

Today I feel awful. Past 4 days had diarrhea and extremely nausea, lost my appetite Every time I lye down it feels like head ache is gonna explode, Have abdominal pain lost stone so far in weight, Only been out a few times recently and ALWAYS washing my hands and stuff no idea how ive caught any bug,
My temperature is 37 which is normal which im surprised about

Hopfully soon, ill be back writing today I feel good cause im over it,

Sorry to be off topic but needed to talk to someone about it haha :D

Today I feel awful. Past 4 days had diarrhea and extremely nausea, lost my appetite Every time I lye down it feels like head ache is gonna explode, Have abdominal pain lost stone so far in weight, Only been out a few times recently and ALWAYS washing my hands and stuff no idea how ive caught any bug,

Hey Jamie,

Must be a sad day for Jamies.

Kids Mum just picked them up after 4 weeks lockdown with me. Its the first time ive felt family life for a few years and now i feel very alone.

To be honest I am worried about their welfare and also very jealous they have gone back - i never imagined being 44 and no family life.

Trying to find the positives - its sunny, thats a start. The kids are fatter, thats for sure (i prefer them a little chunky), i now get to watch what i want........aaaaaaaaand........im sure the rest will come.

Chin up mate, tomorrows another day :)

Still feel awfull and sick , Im starting to worry its something more serious now,as for past 6 months ive had Abdominal pain and nausea, I started to feel well last month now its hit me to like a ton of bricks, worse ive ever had it, Having no apatite worry's me the most with the pains and always having dry mouth,

Today I feel good because - well, good being relative - turns out my brother didnt have a secondary stroke; blood clot in the lungs; but a few days in the hospital and get his bllod pressure down, then hopefullay back home

With his (poor) health, every sniffle is an oh gods, will he make it, but seems nothing life-threatening at mo' so, good news :) Don't think I could handle 2 in a week :D

Today i feel good because Bambi is feeling good.

Also my niece is here and we are back to being space-police.
We almost caught a space bandit earlier, but i turned out to be a friendly alien just pretending to be a space-bandit.
Sure fooled me, robbing the moon and all.

Today I feel good because yesterday was a pretty rough go; first time saw mom since dad passed last week, had to collect his personal effects, figure stuff out...but...my 60 bottles of wine arrived :D

30 white - coconut yuzu and 30 rose - strawberry watermemlon; stuff to enjoy in the tub or around the fire

20200430_104719.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back