Today I Feel Good Because...

:D This is so cute post, made my day!

Congrats on achievement 😁:cheerleader:
Well just set a new record for orders in a day, today! :) Finally, a new release that was majorly delayed came in along with a couple of other releases I started listing early, usually don't as wait till pricing comes out and get a better idea which I am still on some of it, but orders are coming in steady and even stuff that I have had listed for months sold today. :)

Still got to list like boxes of stuff and might have a month-long sale in a couple of months to keep steady and money coming in.

.. I discovered fab song via some instagram post. Turns out other songs from the band are quirky and great too, so I kinda discovered the whole band!!
And also the account of original insta post has more reels with some good music in the background, so there's a few new songs on my playlists!

Well, the thing is that it turned out to be Russian band (the second ever Russian artist I have ever heard about, had to pop up right now) , so I just wanted to avoid any possible misinterpretations and misunderstandings :oops:

Shame, music is music, and it's Putin that's the madman, not the Russian people. But I understand your hesitance.

Shame, music is music, and it's Putin that's the madman, not the Russian people. But I understand your hesitance.

Completely agree, but these times world tends to criticise and accuse anything not being aligned with global attitude and global attitude atm is to avoid and boycott anything Russian, which is in my opinion brutal and nonsense and doesn't have anything to do with the current situation. Especially in terms of music, art and culture.

That's because people are lemmings, incapable of differentiating Russian culture from a warmongering tosspot. Who cares what they think 🙌

Yea it's not easy when you come from a country whose disgusting president keeps kissing everyone's ass, coming to the situation to be in between EU and Russian support (aka afraid of both now) and therefore hesitating to publicly condemn this war, making the whole nation look like some Putin supporters in the eyes of the rest of the Europe, I assume 🤮

Yea it's not easy when you come from a country whose disgusting president keeps kissing everyone's ass, coming to the situation to be in between EU and Russian support (aka afraid of both now) and therefore hesitating to publicly condemn this war, making the whole nation look like some Putin supporters in the eyes of the rest of the Europe, I assume 🤮

Don't be sad :D , elections are in less than a month here. Hope I'll come to this thread to share news this country desperately needs for 10 years :)

Today, I feel good because...

...my aunty is going through early to fair stage of dementia and alzheimer's; I try to call her once a week and check in
She's....frustrated because she's being overly babysat (and I'm thankful she's well cared for). So, my SIL and I are going to take her out for a 'cheat lunch' and shopping
But to call her and tell her, to hear her giggle and laugh ....and hear.....joy to have a day out with no babysitters made me cry and smile :)
We just said, w/e YOU want, and she's simply happy to walk through a wal-mart and spend 20 bucks w/o someone saying 'nono, you dont need that'...an ounce of dignity and sef assertion, yanno? (I'm not an idiot, I went through this with my father, I know why things are in place and also, why, people NEED a bit of control over their own lives)

I try to keep up and call my aunties
A nice long hr plus chat with a couple of them tonight
Today, I feel good because.....my gods, the women in my family.
We're talking ladies hit 99, and full faculties past the 95 mark. (one, 99, still at home, one 95, had to hit 'the' home, but still)
Granted, some, have lost a few things upstairs
But like, own homes, kicking, chatting, oot and aboot (canadian, out and about)

Alas, for me, us men, kick off early :p

I had life saving sugery at 1am this morning to remove my appendixs and now already back home but in worse pain from the OP then the appendix it self. I never thought Id be back on here talking to you all, I honestly had a breakdown about going under I left my family a video telling them how I love them all I thought it was the end I was that scared about going under as never have been before, I also did try to post on here before having it done cause we are like a big family and we can share things even if we dont get along somtimes I know we all would wish each other well. So thats why I feel good today xx

I had life saving sugery at 1am this morning to remove my appendixs and now already back home but in worse pain from the OP then the appendix it self. I never thought Id be back on here talking to you all, I honestly had a breakdown about going under I left my family a video telling them how I love them all I thought it was the end I was that scared about going under as never have been before, I also did try to post on here before having it done cause we are like a big family and we can share things even if we dont get along somtimes I know we all would wish each other well. So thats why I feel good today xx
2.gif

Ya, they took mine out in an emergency surgery middle of the night. Big tip: Keep a pillow on hand at all times and press it against your stomach hard when you need to cough. It'll still hurt but a lot less.

You'll be up and running in a week. Feel better :cheers:

I feel good today, because despite having fricking Covid again and it drizzling all morning, I took my baby for a 40 mile spin... and only got slightly wet! :cool:
Also, a very kind fella in a transit van gave me bike a jump-start when the engine died in Eastbourne due to a flat battery, which some numpty hadn't charged despite not riding it for 2 months... :oops:

Bodium17.jpg
(Library photo - not today!)

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back