Today I Feel Good Because...

Not health-wise but if nothing goes wrong I just finally sold my late father's golf clubs, Sounds like an older gentleman and he is paying an extra $25 for me to deliver which I am fine with as I do like to give good customer service if I can. :)

If only I can sell regularly or find a way that works to make extra money life would be great.

Not health-wise but if nothing goes wrong I just finally sold my late father's golf clubs, Sounds like an older gentleman and he is paying an extra $25 for me to deliver which I am fine with as I do like to give good customer service if I can. :)

If only I can sell regularly or find a way that works to make extra money life would be great.

Delivered yesterday, no issues and 1st time out that way in a long long time Collingwood is where I had to go but not out Wasaga Beach way since I was in School.

I also supposedly made another sale (finally) on Amazon yesterday from the products I sent in! :)

pfft, no, I pay my buddy for a cut rate; i do some editing and copy work for him in trade

my skills dont surpass fixing a bent straw
Does the decking go all the way across? Always wanted a pagoda and decking, sadly I’ve got a bungalow, and a front garden. Don’t have a back garden, just a long path. My house is weird, was self built in world war 2 so quirky, my room is actually a bomb shelter.
Is that a hot tub also?
And you need a gas bbq, they are a must on decking mate

Does the decking go all the way across? Always wanted a pagoda and decking, sadly I’ve got a bungalow, and a front garden. Don’t have a back garden, just a long path. My house is weird, was self built in world war 2 so quirky, my room is actually a bomb shelter.
Is that a hot tub also?
And you need a gas bbq, they are a must on decking mate
phew a few things here :p

*pergola
*just along the back of the houe ( i just went and took a pic)
* we rent, so nothing special, just to enjoy the warm weather, has to all be easily dismantled if we move, so nothing grand til we own
*if you have limited space, google 'arbor'
*veggie here, dont get much use of a BBQ, but decent fire pit
*ya, it's a hot tub

20200216_150550.jpg

Be great that when it’s done mate, also ‘raised’ decking is a good choice. How often do you guys get good weather? We get it about a month of the year but it’s spread out so I’ve no need for decent outdoor spaces, it’s always tidy with flowers however.
My best mate is a veggy so know how annoying you guys are when eating out or at bbq’s lol!.

about 2 months but no guarantee ir doesnt rain all of it
sometimes by april we're out in tees and sandals even though not exacrly 'warm', just milking the weather for what its worth, but we can get some pretty blazing hot summers +100
its duo purpose...for some good summer backyarding and winter hot tub soaks

2 dogs and 2 cats here, gardens dont survive :p

.. the last 15 years my drugs / gamble addiction has bring me to the point i said to myself: Change or die! I go to a clinic within a few weeks to hopefully get things more under control and live a more normal life and enjoy it! This is the only personal post from me here untill now and if there are other addicts like me, i just can say, try to change!

phew a few things here :p

*pergola
*just along the back of the houe ( i just went and took a pic)
* we rent, so nothing special, just to enjoy the warm weather, has to all be easily dismantled if we move, so nothing grand til we own
*if you have limited space, google 'arbor'
*veggie here, dont get much use of a BBQ, but decent fire pit
*ya, it's a hot tub

View attachment 123283
That looks like a typical British back garden. I always assumed Canadianas lived in straw huts or igloos

.. the last 15 years my drugs / gamble addiction has bring me to the point i said to myself: Change or die! I go to a clinic within a few weeks to hopefully get things more under control and live a more normal life and enjoy it! This is the only personal post from me here untill now and if there are other addicts like me, i just can say, try to change!

I feel good today because i didnt feel depressed and havent got thoughts through my head of ending it.:axeman2:

That looks like a typical British back garden. I always assumed Canadianas lived in straw huts or igloos
I'm in suburbia so it's small by town/rural standards, big by city

before here I lived up north and there were about 40km of bush behind the house
my citiot nephews consider my yard HUGE

its not bad, there's a dtop off marsh where the dogs do their business and enough for them to have a bit of run and play

We're versed in snow thankyou very much. Experts even

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back