This Is Just So Wrong

Why did O'Donnell make the statements he made? I don't know. It was just upsetting to me

I happned to watch that segment that night and although I wasn't necessarily upset by the statement I did find it somewhat insulting however I believe it was in response to Beck and O'Reilly. Personally, I think O'Donnell is trying to make a name for himself with some of his outrageous statements as his show is pretty new. some of his rewrites are good but that one was a rather weak rebuttal, imo.

here is the full video clip - the folks can decide for themselves. 2 minutes in for Beck

Last edited by a moderator:
All of those, what do you call them, personal opinion shows? seem to care only about making a name for themselves and it doesn't matter the party either. All they do is rip everything apart and shower negativity everywhere. They have no answers or solutions only complaints. They're like human 'downers' and shouldn't be mixed with alcohol. There are a lot of things wrong in this world that can be changed for the better with a little effort but listening to those guys? Where's the poison Kool-aid?:drink:

O'Donnell has some valid points...

But he sounds like a friggin cry baby, whine.. whine.. whine...

People that watch O'Reilly or Beck are not going to care what what O'Donnell thinks or says (except to ridicule him).

And from what I see, he is losing the Liberal base by being a whiner, all the Liberals already despise those two fox talking heads... O'Donnell would be better served to find the humor in the situation rather than seeming like such a cry baby and pointing out what all of us already know... all these talking heads(including him) are full of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back