My avatar

skiny

Banned User - violation of <a href="http://www.cas
My avatar is an unaltered image of Michelangelo's The Creation of Man (not counting the text I added.)

Can you tell me what is wrong with this picture? (And what is wrong with the original?)

Yes, it's true. Adam would have had very little use for an umbilical cord.

Unless God really was a woman.... in which case she should seriously consider shaving.

While typing the clue lol you gave me the answer... also the painting of the mona lisa has got two vanishing points :thumbsup:

Good points but...

I'm not religious but if I did believe in a single omnipotent creator of everything I don't think he would actually have a skin colour.... Or skin... or a gender.

In fact to have gender, God would require some form of reproductive organs so to say God is a man or God is a woman is to say that there is another God of the opposite sex with an opposing set of reproductive organs... Which would actually make him not omnipotent.... unless she says so.

Good points but...

I'm not religious but if I did believe in a single omnipotent creator of everything I don't think he would actually have a skin colour.... Or skin... or a gender.

In fact to have gender, God would require some form of reproductive organs so to say God is a man or God is a woman is to say that there is another God of the opposite sex with an opposing set of reproductive organs... Which would actually make him not omnipotent.... unless she says so.

i'm referring to one or both in a singular context so than the man should be [not white]

I agree.

And he should be covered in body hair.

And be kind of crouching more.

its not anyone's falt just the mid century rulers that made him paint that color scheme prolly that's why it took him so long being a man of honest opinion :D but facts are facts

I always have this picture of a looming giraffe LOL; yes, weird I know. My aunt once told me a kid concerning her religious view to the effect of: she believes in a higher power, doesn't know if it's a man, a woman, or a giant giraffe, she just tries to be a good person...anyway, LOL, the giraffe always stuck in my head :laugh:

Michelangelo studied the human anatomy in great detail and apparently dissected cadavers. There is a theory that this sheet or bed that God lays on is actually a (quite accurate) depiction of a human brain.

god.jpg

There is also a theory that the picture of Adam is basically a Mexican sombrero and a couple of maracas.

adam.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back