My New Puppy!

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
1702444180807.pngI just wanted to show you guys the new puppy I got today! That's my girl snoozing in the background and the new guy in the front. My Shepherd is 120 pounds and is quite a big girl - the puppy looks enormous because of the perspective but he's not that huge (yet) lol. He's only 5 months old but he's a big solid boy. No idea what breed, he came from the same rescue org as my other dog. But he's a big beautiful sad-eyed super cute puppy, I just wanted to show him off. :)

1702437533286.png

Last edited:
Has the colouring of a Boxer maybe crossed with a lab?
The rescue had him down as some kind of Shepherd Lab cross, but they were just guessing. Most of the dogs & puppies this rescue gets are from these communities up north where dogs just run loose and the puppies are lucky to survive.

What a beautiful dog, congrats on the new member of your family.

My avatar is of my now four year old Sprollie as a pup, launching herself at my Father in Law's Miniature Schnauzer - when we were looking after her when he was on holiday.

Needless to say, after his wife saw that photo, Lola the Miniature Schnauzer has never stayed with us again 🤣

What a beautiful dog, congrats on the new member of your family.

My avatar is of my now four year old Sprollie as a pup, launching herself at my Father in Law's Miniature Schnauzer - when we were looking after her when he was on holiday.

Needless to say, after his wife saw that photo, Lola the Miniature Schnauzer has never stayed with us again 🤣
lol that pic is like "scratch scratch freeze frame - Yes that's me on the left...."

Was just trying to figure out the appx adult weight of my boy so that I know if I'm feeding him enough. Because I don't know what breed he is except that he's something soft crossed with something big, I did one of those calculators where you put in the weight of the puppy at a specific age, and it predicts the adult weight. It actually was spot on with my other pup (she was also a rescue) but I thought it was wrong when it predicted her at 120 pounds. And now that she's full grown, it turned out it was exactly right.

At 12 weeks old this guy weighed 34 pounds, and the calculator said we're looking at 147 pounds as an adult! Please send dog food lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back