I'm not new either

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
I came and lurked for awhile - learned a LOT too BTW, this is a very very interesting place. For instance, for awhile I though that I was the only one getting murdered by RTG slots! ;)

Then I felt like part of the family and started posting willy-nilly without actually introducing myself first! I'm like a wedding crasher - "MY cousin? I thought that was YOUR cousin....."

Anyhow I'm glad to be part of the action here, this is the best forum in the known universe.

And hopefully when everyone starts winning at RTG again, I'll be part of THAT also! (But I ain't gonna hold my breath waiting...)

Belated Welcome!
You didn't really have a way to introduce yourself before other than to post :) Glad Bryan added this feature, I read most intros but am remiss in replying to them as others have 'welcomed' already.

I know I felt more comfortable when I was first welcomed, it almost felt like someone had 'vouched for me', then I was on my own to make or break. (jury's still out lol)

Good luck, Chayton:thumbsup:

Hi Chayton
Welcome and glad to see you have found your voice.
This is a public forum open to all and as such it has a very diverse populace and many differing opinions.
Personally I think that is what makes this forum so damn good.
Hats off to Brian again for putting his ego and personal opinions to one side and allowing us all to discuss and argue verily and merrily our own points of view with little censorship.:notworthy
All other lurkers take note your voice is as important and unimportant as everybody elses here so say hello.
:thumbsup:

Welcome Chayton!

Hm better rewrite this, dont want to be a copycat.

Welcome to the site, stay awhile, stay forever muhahahaha.

:)

Satchmo the man the myth the working class hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back