Poker Complaint Bet365 blocked my account for winning 300 $ with chipdumping.

trendygirl

Dormant account
They can't read thoughts and intents, and can't know through telepathy which neighbours you know personally from those you don't. Therefore, how can item 3) in the new version of the story be true:confused: If you played for 30 minutes just for fun, there would be nothing in the hand histories to suggest chip dumping.

Could this actually be about the -$50,000 rather than the $300 or $900? If they are actually looking into the movement of the $50,000 you lost to other players, then a mere $900 isn't much of an issue, but if there is no evidence in that poker session, maybe it's the sports betting history that has provided them enough clues to suspect something shady is going on. You may think it's about this mere $900 because this is when they finally took action on your account.

A 6 month freeze would give plenty of time for a theft of funds somewhere in the chain to come to light, and is also the cut off time generally considered allowable for a "chargeback" recovery. Maybe other players involved in the lost $50,000 have also found themselves under suspicion. Poker isn't the only way one can "dump chips"; it can also be done through setting up some matched bets amongst a group of players in order to get the funds moved away from a source account so that they may be withdrawn from another account that may be under less suspicion or scrutiny.

The rep can read this thread, and will of course be using what you post here as information regarding your intent, as well as the reliability of any account you have given them. They now KNOW that you have been asking for advice on how to lie your way out of trouble, and that even in asking for this advice, you have not stuck to a consistent story as to what happened.
I tell the truth! My sports betting balance is -50.000 $. I am boy and i only won 900 $ at poker for the first time. I agree to not play poker ever on bet365, but to get my funds back. Its only 900 $ for God Sake, when im down -50.000 $!?!?!? Like i said before, we played fair and from the hands, there is nothing suspicious that can tell we did chipdumping.
I know that for sure, because i know how i played and i look it up on internet how you do chipdumping! I played very good and when i felt the other guy was better then me i folded! But never raised +1, +3,+20, +1, +50, +1 like in chipduming people raise or in collusion! Its stupid to even say i was doing money laundery when my sports balance is minus -50.000 $ and i play sports betting on LIVE events and on soccer accumulator tickets. Anyway ...

Can that REP of bet365 who i already send a private message but didnt responded, tell me what happends with funds after 6 months, if im not money laundering or whatever they think i do?

Thank you.

dionysus

Contest Manager
Staff member
CAG
MM
I tell the truth! . I am boy
Forgive my skepticism for not taking you at your word, but does your profile here not say 'female' along with your well, indicator in your profile name? I'd wait for the rep to respond. Beating the dead horse won't make it any more active no matter how much you pummel it. Read the PAB FAQ's, re-read the thread and suggestions, and um...good luck!

vinylweatherman

You type well loads
I tell the truth! My sports betting balance is -50.000 $. I am boy and i only won 900 $ at poker for the first time. I agree to not play poker ever on bet365, but to get my funds back. Its only 900 $ for God Sake, when im down -50.000 $!?!?!? Like i said before, we played fair and from the hands, there is nothing suspicious that can tell we did chipdumping.
I know that for sure, because i know how i played and i look it up on internet how you do chipdumping! I played very good and when i felt the other guy was better then me i folded! But never raised +1, +3,+20, +1, +50, +1 like in chipduming people raise or in collusion! Its stupid to even say i was doing money laundery when my sports balance is minus -50.000 $ and i play sports betting on LIVE events and on soccer accumulator tickets. Anyway ...

Can that REP of bet365 who i already send a private message but didnt responded, tell me what happends with funds after 6 months, if im not money laundering or whatever they think i do?

Thank you.
As you received the chips, it's not YOUR hand history that proves anything, it's how your opponent played that determines whether it looked like a genuine head to head game, or a chip dumping session.

You initially admitted it WAS a ruse to move money from your opponent (your boyfriend) to yourself as you could "withdraw it faster". Perhaps the reason you could withdraw it "faster" was because your opponent was likely to be unable to get the withdrawal past security checks, but you felt you could. This would be a strong red flag for the operator, especially given that they somehow know that you are "friends" rather than complete strangers despite you having played from different IP addresses. They have linked you somehow, and it's this link as well as the session where "his" money all moved over to your account that makes the operator wary of both of you, regardless of you having given them revenue of $50,000 from your sports betting.

If there was nothing wrong with poker players transferring money to each other, the site would provide a proper facility for doing it, and chip dumping would not be necessary.

Pokerchamp

Newbie member
I also haven an account at bet365 and i play there for many years. Bet365 is for sure on of the best skind in the ipoker network. They have nothing from this to close a player acocunt for chipdumping if there is no reason. They lose money if they block a player account. So why should they if there is no reason? ;)

In 99% of all cases the poker rooms make a right decision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)