888.com Mira Kapanadze case -stolen money?

pikolo999

Dormant account
Hello,

Some days ago I found artickle about the story of Mira Kapanadze -player from Georgia who accoused 888.com to be stolen 135 000 usd. It is a huge amount of money and the reason what 888.com said is impossible to forget it.
Do you have any news about it? Is this story continued?
Paul

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I note that the poster starting this thread has just signed up in the forum and professes to be a lawyer.

Before ploughing any further through this vid, which contains some startling allegations against both 888 and our old and rather arrogant "friend", the regulator in Gibraltar, I would like to ask pikolo999 if he/she is in any way involved in this case, or is simply an interested and curious spectator?

lawyer can be gambler;-)

hi,
I am a lawyer by proffesion. Maybe this is additional reason why I found this case as interesting. I am not involved this case in any way. Yes, I am a spectator but sometimes better to ask you as a spectator than to be quiet.
I have no idea if it is true. So my question was to you if you know more concerning this case.
I found some more artckles about it and if the story is a fake, -shame on anybody who is involded in.

If it is true story, then think what if it was me?.....doesnt matter what kind of proffesion you are....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back