Online Casinos - Casinomeister Logo
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 107

Thread: Tarabas3 VS Lucky Nugget

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 15

    Tarabas3 VS Lucky Nugget

    I played at Lucky nugget recently. Deposited 143, got 143 bonus. I played Roulette, placing 15 euro on 2 numbers. I was lucky. Got my balance to 700. After that I made the rest of 7500 wagering on slots.
    I made 3 euro per bet wagering. And finished with 368 euro balance. And this is an email that I received from Lucky Nugget after
    that:
    "As per your request I provide you with further explanation. We detected irregular game play as per our Terms & Conditions.
    Your balance was reset as you placed high bets on Roulette and then played through the bonus in small bets on Hot Ink."
    Firstly, there is a rule in the Lucky Nugget terms that one cannot bet 30% more than bonus received.
    At no point I violated that rule. So how can they define my bets as "high" if I never made a single bet more than 30% of bonus received?
    Second, how do they define "small bets"?
    3 euro per spin on slots- small bet? I think that is ridiculous! 3 euro on slots is not a small bet at all. Do they want me to make 20-30 bet per spin on slots?
    Now , can Lucky nugget do whatever they want to the winning players? Do they think I am just a stupid girl from Russia?
    I am really frustrated, please Casinomeister, help me.
    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    SOMEWHERE IN ASIA
    Posts
    8,063
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    2,432
    Thanked 6,046 Times in 3,134 Posts
    Rep Power
    257
    Reputation Points: 32711
    Around 2 years ago I deposited and got a 100% bonus and lumped the whole lot on Paigow. I then played slots at low stakes to clear the wagering. Its a similar situation as yours the only difference being they paid me in full without any hassles.
    senseless gambling addict

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
    Rep Power
    57
    Reputation Points: 1425
    Did you have any specific reasons to play Hot Ink for the whole 7500 wagering? Or did you play other slots as well?
    "Only your bad luck is visible -- your good luck often slips by unnoticed." Dan Harrington

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    16,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    1,288
    Thanked 11,654 Times in 6,059 Posts
    Rep Power
    459
    Reputation Points: 64846
    Quote Originally Posted by gerilege View Post
    Did you have any specific reasons to play Hot Ink for the whole 7500 wagering? Or did you play other slots as well?
    This isn't really relevant.

    The key point is whether the specific 30% max bet rule was broken. The rest of their argument is "spirit of the bonus", and not acceptable for an accredited casino.

    If the
    OP
    is certain she didn't break the 30% rule, she should
    PAB
    right away.

    The bet of €15 on two numbers would be classed as a bet of €30, as it is the stake per spin of the wheel that matters, not the bet per number. If she increased the total bet per spin after getting lucky on this opening bet, then this is where the 30% rule could have been broken.

    The rule applies to 30% of the bonus, or 30% of €143, which gives a max bet of €42.90
    This would be broken if she added one number to her strategy, making it €15 on three numbers, a total of €45

    By going into Playcheck, the Roulette bets can be checked to see if any transaction entry shows a total greater than €42.90, and if not,
    PAB
    as the rest is a "spirit of the bonus" argument.

    Not all casinos even allow play on Roulette for a bonus, and if the game shows as zero weighting in the terms, this effectively means it is not allowed, but in that case they should have said so in the email rather than waffling on about the max bet rule and small bets on slots.
    Trust me, I'm a weatherman.

  5. Thanks Mouche12 thanked this post
  6. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by vinylweatherman View Post
    This isn't really relevant.

    The key point is whether the specific 30% max bet rule was broken. The rest of their argument is "spirit of the bonus", and not acceptable for an accredited casino.

    If the
    OP
    is certain she didn't break the 30% rule, she should
    PAB
    right away.

    The bet of €15 on two numbers would be classed as a bet of €30, as it is the stake per spin of the wheel that matters, not the bet per number. If she increased the total bet per spin after getting lucky on this opening bet, then this is where the 30% rule could have been broken.

    The rule applies to 30% of the bonus, or 30% of €143, which gives a max bet of €42.90
    This would be broken if she added one number to her strategy, making it €15 on three numbers, a total of €45

    By going into Playcheck, the Roulette bets can be checked to see if any transaction entry shows a total greater than €42.90, and if not,
    PAB
    as the rest is a "spirit of the bonus" argument.

    Not all casinos even allow play on Roulette for a bonus, and if the game shows as zero weighting in the terms, this effectively means it is not allowed, but in that case they should have said so in the email rather than waffling on about the max bet rule and small bets on slots.

    I did not wager more than 30 euro total a bet. I knew about that 30% rule and was very cautious.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    3,527
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    4,079
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 1,552 Posts
    Rep Power
    172
    Reputation Points: 22231
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarabas3 View Post
    I did not wager more than 30 euro total a bet. I knew about that 30% rule and was very cautious.
    If you are confident of your claim then I would refrain from further posts and Pitch A Bitch:

    You can read about it here: http://www.casinomeister.com/forums/...tch-bitch-314/

    Further Posts on the subject CAN harm your chances so please be careful.

    Nate

  8. Thanks vinylweatherman, Nifty29, chayton, Mouche12, maxd and 2 others thanked this post
  9. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 270 Times in 134 Posts
    Rep Power
    57
    Reputation Points: 1425
    Quote Originally Posted by vinylweatherman View Post
    This isn't really relevant.

    The key point is whether the specific 30% max bet rule was broken. The rest of their argument is "spirit of the bonus", and not acceptable for an accredited casino.

    If the
    OP
    is certain she didn't break the 30% rule, she should
    PAB
    right away.

    The bet of €15 on two numbers would be classed as a bet of €30, as it is the stake per spin of the wheel that matters, not the bet per number. If she increased the total bet per spin after getting lucky on this opening bet, then this is where the 30% rule could have been broken.

    The rule applies to 30% of the bonus, or 30% of €143, which gives a max bet of €42.90
    This would be broken if she added one number to her strategy, making it €15 on three numbers, a total of €45

    By going into Playcheck, the Roulette bets can be checked to see if any transaction entry shows a total greater than €42.90, and if not,
    PAB
    as the rest is a "spirit of the bonus" argument.

    Not all casinos even allow play on Roulette for a bonus, and if the game shows as zero weighting in the terms, this effectively means it is not allowed, but in that case they should have said so in the email rather than waffling on about the max bet rule and small bets on slots.
    It might be relevant in connection to 5.8.1 of the respective
    T&Cs
    . I think some of the phrases in that paragraph are more concrete than the general spirit of the bonus terms we frequently see.
    I would not like to go more into the details here, but my personal opinion is that the reason for the rejected payout here might be related to the play on this particular slot, and not related to the bet sizes used for completing wagering.
    I am not the person who should tell whether this decision was right or wrong, but from my perspective it might turn out to be a non-straightforward case at the end.
    "Only your bad luck is visible -- your good luck often slips by unnoticed." Dan Harrington

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,728
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    1,036
    Thanked 1,426 Times in 691 Posts
    Rep Power
    79
    Reputation Points: 7389
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    If you are confident of your claim then I would refrain from further posts and Pitch A Bitch:

    You can read about it here: http://www.casinomeister.com/forums/...tch-bitch-314/

    Further Posts on the subject CAN harm your chances so please be careful.

    Nate
    Or, he can first contact their rep cobus here!

    @
    OP
    : Lucky Nugget are accredited here at
    CM
    and I suggest you contact their rep first.

  11. Thanks Nate, Nifty29, Mouche12, maxd thanked this post
  12. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    3,527
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    4,079
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 1,552 Posts
    Rep Power
    172
    Reputation Points: 22231
    Quote Originally Posted by maphesto View Post
    Or, he can first contact their rep cobus here!

    @
    OP
    : Lucky Nugget are accredited here at
    CM
    and I suggest you contact their rep first.
    You are spot on - I forgot about that

    Tx Maphesto!

    Nate

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    UA
    Posts
    239
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 73 Times in 40 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 366
    "5.8.1 Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus play-through requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account, placing even money bets on Roulette, Sic Bo or Craps, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 20% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. For the purposes of this rule, a bet is defined as one roulette spin or one dealer's dealt hand in any table game, or one deal in any Video or Power Poker game (this includes Multi-Hand/Play games). Any double or gamble shall be considered a new bet. Should the Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred; the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings. "

    Can somebody explain this to me? What 30% bet limits refer to and what 20% bet limits refer to?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Bladwijzers

Bladwijzers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Legal Statements and Privacy Policy
Casinomeister.com does not intend for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal purposes. You must ensure you meet all age and other regulatory requirements before entering a casino or placing a wager. Online gambling is illegal in many jurisdictions and users should consult legal counsel regarding the legal status of online gambling and gaming in their jurisdictions. The information in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. Casinomeister.com is an independent directory and information service free of any gaming operator's control. Links to third party websites on Casinomeister.com are provided solely for informative/educational purposes. If you use these links, you leave this Website.

Casinomeister is a registered trademark ®.  You must be 18 years or older to participate in any casino listed here