If you’re looking for the best Halloween casino bonuses for 2021 whether it’s free spins or deposit casino bonuses we’ve got you covered. Below, you can see the top Halloween casino bonuses available to Casinomeister readers!
Different Types of Halloween Casino Promotions At Online Casinos
If you’re wondering about the different types of Halloween casino bonuses available to you then the following section is for you. Below, we’re going to be taking a look at the various different types of bonus you’ll typically find on offer at online casinos.
Free spins are probably the most popular type of promotion you’ll find on offer at online casinos, and they’re designed to be used exclusively on slot games – something you’ll find at all online casinos. In fact, you’ll actually find many Halloween slots that often coincide with a casino’s free spins promotions – but before we get into that, let’s look at what free spins actually are and how they work.
Free spins are, as the name suggests, free spins on certain slot games. For example, if you’re awarded 20 free spins on a particular Halloween slot, you’ll be able to play that slot for a total of 20 rounds without having to risk or spend any of your own money.
Some online casinos choose to offer free spins to new players simply for signing up, while others will offer free spins as part of their welcome bonus package. We should point out, however, that if you claim free spins as part of a no-deposit bonus, the value of the free spins is likely to be a lot less than were you to claim free spins when making a deposit.
If you’re interested in claiming free spins – especially ones designed to be used on a Halloween slot, or free spins that make up part of other Halloween bonuses, then be sure to check out the list of online casinos at the top of this page.
All of the Halloween casino bonuses you see listed on this page, whether it be free spins or a deposit bonus, come from reputable casinos – casinos that have been hand-picked by our team of online gambling experts and that are reliable, safe and fair.
Free cash isn’t one of the most common types of Halloween casino bonuses you’ll come across, and, at Europe-facing online casinos they’re relatively rare (usually reserved for US-facing sites), but they can still be found if you know where to look.
As the name suggests, free cash is simply an amount of free cash – bonus money – that you can claim when you first join a new casino. Typically, this free cash bonus money will be worth in the region of around £5-£10, although the wagering requirements are usually very high and there’s more than not max cashout rules enforced, too.
Still, if you do manage to find online casino promotions offering you free cash they can be worth claiming – but be prepared to read the terms and conditions thoroughly and make sure you don’t miss anything!
Match Deposit Bonuses
A matched deposit bonus is another pretty popular type of promotion you’ll find offered – both at Halloween and throughout the rest of the year – and it’s favoured by many players over free spins due to the fact that it offers you the chance to claim a lot more bonus money, usually, and also often has lower wagering requirements.
So, what is a matched deposit bonus and how does it work? A matched deposit bonus is usually offered as part of a casino’s welcome bonus package, and, depending on the percentage of the bonus, it essentially matches whatever amount of money you deposit up to a certain amount.
For example, one of the most common types of matched deposit bonus you’ll find on offer as part of a welcome bonus package is the 100% matched deposit bonus. Let’s say an online casino is offering a matched deposit bonus up to £200; this means that the amount of money you deposit will be doubled by the casino, up to a max bonus of £200.
So, if you made a deposit of £70 and claimed the 100% matched deposit bonus, your casino account would be credited with £70 of your own real money and £70 in casino bonus cash. Sometimes you may need to use a bonus code; however, European-facing sites have largely done away with bonus code promotions today.
If you’re based in the UK, thanks to new rules and regulations, whenever you claim a matched deposit bonus or welcome bonus your bonus funds are now separate from your cash balance; the same goes for winnings from free spins. This means that you’re free to cashout your casino bonuses at any time, providing you haven’t dipped into the bonus funds yet. More on that later.
Loyalty programs – sometimes known as VIP programs – can be found at almost all online casinos, and they’re one of the most popular casino bonuses due to the fact that they’re designed to reward players for long-term play. This means that through a VIP or Loyalty program you’re able to claim bonuses and promotions long after you first sign-up and claim a welcome bonus; in fact, generally speaking, the bonuses and rewards can be more generous the longer you’ve been a member of a casino!
For example, some online casinos will operate a points-based loyalty program. This means that each time you play casino games – including slot games and live dealer games – you’ll earn points for every £1 you wager. The more you wager (it doesn’t usually matter whether you win or lose) the more points you’ll earn – and, later down the line, these points can be redeemed for special bonuses like reload bonuses, free spins and even things like holidays and luxury watches!
Other casinos operate on a tier-based system. This means that you still earn points, but instead of being able to exchange these points for bonuses instead, you get rewarded once you ‘level up.
While it’s not really relevant in terms of Halloween casino promotions, loyalty and VIP schemes still get a mention here as some online casinos do include them – especially when it comes to free spins.
No-deposit bonuses are another of the really popular casino bonuses you’ll find offered at many online casino sites today, and while they’re not quite as easy to find as they were, say, 5 years ago (due to rising costs for casinos) they can still be found – and many Halloween casino promotions are actually designed almost entirely around no-deposit bonuses!
So, what is a no-deposit bonus and how does it work? In short, a no-deposit bonus is a special type of casino bonus that you can claim without needing to make a deposit; in short, you simply join a new online casino, confirm your email or phone number and the bonus will be credited to your account automatically.
Some online casinos give out free spins as part of their no-deposit bonus promotions while others will give you a small amount of bonus money; it all depends on which casino you choose to play at and the terms and conditions of the bonus you choose to claim.
Top Halloween Casino Slots
Whether you’ve been awarded free spins or simply want to try out some funky Halloween slots, we’ve compiled a short list of five of our favourite Halloween slots for you to play – some new and some old. Below, we’re going to give you a brief preview of what these games have to offer!
Mental is a video slot from Nolimit City – a software provider who’ve – well and truly – taken the online gambling world by storm in recent years. They’re well-known for their ultra high variance machines, and while Mental isn’t perhaps one of the most conventional Halloween slots on this list, it’s well-worth checking out – especially if you’re looking for something with some mega win-potential. That’s because the game’s capable of paying up to a whopping 66,666X your stake!
Like any top Halloween casino slot, Mental is packed full of bonuses and features and the first is the Autopsy free spins round. Triggered by landing three of the scatter symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5, this free spins bonus awards you with 10 free spins, and during the bonus the fire frames feature comes into play, with the fire frames turning stucky.
Next up is a somewhat enhanced free spins bonus called the Lobotomy free spins. This is triggered if you manage to land the three scatter symbols as shown above as well as one of the spider symbols anywhere in view. During this free spins round, the spider symbol locks in place – becomming sticky – and the dead multiplier is applied to certain high-value symbol wins offering up increased win-potential.
The max bonus – a max bonus is also known as a super bonus in many of the software provider’s slots – is called the Mental free spins bonus. This is triggered by landing three of the scatter symbols and two of the spiders. All of the above-mentioned bonuses and features are active, but there’s also the addition of a Dead Patient multiplier which sticks – and this can reach as high as 100X!
Bloodsuckers from NetEnt is one of the most iconic Halloween slots ever released – and this vampire-inspired slot is somewhat strange, given that the game’s win-potential is relatively low. However, that hasn’t stopped it from being one of the game developer’s most played slots – and it’s so popular that they even went on to release a sequel, aptly titled Bloodsuckers II.
There’s lots going on in Bloodsuckers, with tons of bonuses and features – and the first is a fairly conventional “pick me bonus”. This is triggered by landing 3, 4, or 5 of the scatter symbols anywhere in view. Once triggered, you’ll enter the “pick me bonus” where you’ll see a number of coffins appear on screen. You simply pick from these coffins, revealing cash prizes and multipliers, until you reveal a skeleton at which point the bonus ends.
The second bonus is a free spins feature and this is triggered by landing another 3, 4, or 5 of the scatter symbols anywhere in view. During the free spins there’s a multiplier attached to your wins, and it’s also possible to re-trigger the feature and win even more free spins.
Beetlejuice Megaways is one of the most popular Halloween slots released in recent years and it comes to us from UK-based software provider, Barcrest. Utilising Big Time Gaming’s Megaways mechanic, Beetlejuice Megaways offers great gameplay, a wide variety of stake options and an RTP of 96%.
The game uses a pretty unique expanding reels format, too; when a win is formed in the lower half of the screen, the reels will then expand, unlocking the entire top half of the screen.
Of course, as is the case with most video slots today, the majority of the win-potential in Beetlejuice Megaways lies within the free spins bonus round and this is triggered by landing at least three of the scatter symbols anywhere in view. You will then receive between 8 and 16 free spins, depending on the number of scatter symbols you landed.
During the free spins bonus there’s an unlimited progressive multiplier – which has no maximum cap – and the expanding reels mechanic is in play too, offering up some fantastic win-potential if you manage to get a large number of Megaways with a decent win multiplier!
Dracula is the world’s most famous and well-known vampire, originating from the Romanian province of Transylvania. Dracula also happens to be one of the most popular Halloween casino games, and it’s one of the most successful releases from Swedish game developer NetEnt.
Taking place on an unusual reel grid, Dracula has two main bonuses and features; the first is a randomly-triggered feature where bats can randomly fly onto the screen. When this happens they leave mystery symbols on the reels in random places which all then transform to reveal the same symbol.
If you manage to land the full Dracula and Countess symbol on reels two and four, you’ll trigger the main free spins bonus round. This awards you with 10 free spins, and on every free spins the bat feature is guaranteed to trigger. It’s also possible to re-trigger the feature and win up to 3 additional free spins per spin.
Halloween Jack is another NetEnt video slot to make this list, and this spooky creation is actually a sequel – in some ways – to the software provider’s hugely successful Jack and the Beanstalk slot released over a decade ago that’s become one of the software provider’s most successful releases to date.
There’s plenty of action to look forward to in Halloween Jack, and the first feature is the walking wilds bonus in the base-game. Whenever a wild symbol lands on the reels a re-spin is awarded, and the wild then ‘walks’ to the left-hand-side until it falls off the screen.
Landing 3, 4, or 5 of the scatter symbols anywhere in view triggers the main free spins bonus, and this awards you with 10 free spins. During the free spins, the goal is to land the pumpkin symbols on the 5th reel, and for each three pumpkins you collect you’ll upgrade the wilds; collect nine, and all wilds become expanding!
Immortal Romance is one of the most famous and iconic video slots ever created – it’s not just popular around Halloween time! This Microgaming creation is based heavily around a Twilight-esque theme, and it’s well-known for its volatility and the big wins it’s capable of dishing out.
During the base-game there’s a unique random feature called the Wild Desire. When this triggers, between one and five reels are transformed into wild reels – and if you manage to transform all five reels you’ll be awarded a payout of over 10,000X your bet!
Landing 3, 4, or 5 of the scatter symbols anywhere in view triggers the main free spins bonus round, and you then get to pick one of the four features. (When you first begin playing the game, however, you’re only able to pick the first feature; to unlock the rest, you have to continue playing.)
Amber, for example, is the first bonus in the free spins round and it’s also the most popular. You’ll find yourself awarded with 10 free spins during which all wins are multiplied by 5X. Choose Sarah, and you’ll receive 25 free spins with a special expanding wilds feature when the unique symbol lands on the middle reel.
If you want to go more in depth about halloween slots, we recommend that you continue reading by clicking on the following button:
Deposit Bonus & Free Spins Terms and Conditions
When you claim Halloween casino bonuses you’ll almost always find that there’s a variety of terms and conditions attached. Below, we’re going to take a look at what these terms and conditions are – so you know what to look for when claiming a bonus for yourself.
Wagering requirements are probably the most common term you’ll come across, not just when claiming Hallowen casino bonuses but also when you claim a welcome bonus or free spins offer at an online casino. To limit their financial liability – and make sure that players can’t simply take advantage of a casino’s promotions – the site imposes these wagering requirements. They determine the number of times that you need to play through the bonus funds before the money is able to be withdrawn as real cash.
For example, if you claimed a £50 matched deposit bonus and received £50 in bonus funds and the wagering requirements were, say, 20X, you’d need to wager the bonus a total of 20 times before it was converted into real money.
In this specific example, this would mean that you would need to wager that £50 for a total of £1,000. It may sound pretty high, but you’d be surprised just how quickly wagering requirements can be completed, especially when you’re playing games like video slots that offer regular returns.
Maximum Cashout Limits
Sometimes when you claim Halloween casino bonuses – especially when it’s a no-deposit bonus – you may find in the terms and conditions that there’s a max bonus cashout rule. This max bonus cash out rule means that there’s a maximum amount of money you’re able to win from the bonus.
Casinos have to implement this type of rule to make sure that they’re not simply giving away free money to players. For example, if you claimed a £10 no-deposit bonus you may find that the casino imposes a maximum cashout of, say, £100.
Thankfully, most of the bonuses that come with a maximum cashout limit tend to be no-deposit bonuses; while some online casinos did impose these limits on matched deposit bonuses and free spins, these are generally pretty rare today – so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about your winnings being restricted.
Restricted Casino Games
When you play with casino bonuses it’s fairly common to find that certain casino games are excluded from being used with your bonus. This is because some games – casino games like Roulette and Blackjack – make it substantially easier to beat the wagering requirements than games such as video slots.
When you claim a bonus if you head to the terms and conditions page you’ll usually see a breakdown of the game exclusions. You should also be aware that certain video slots – usually those with high RTPs or those with progressive jackpots – are also normally excluded from being played with bonus funds.
Some casinos do allow you to play these restricted casino games using bonus funds, although if this is the case your wagers placed on these games will not count towards the wagering requirements. This is something you should always check, however, before playing with your bonus, else you could find that your bonus funds are confiscated along with any winnings associated with it.
One of the lesser well-known terms that you’ll find imposed on many casino bonuses today is the time-frame – and while they’re not generally something you need to worry about too much, they do need to be taken into account, especially if you’re thinking of claiming a bonus and not playing for a while.
Generally speaking, when you claim a casino bonus you’ll need to play-through the bonus and complete the wagering requirements within a set period of time. For example, with many no-deposit bonuses this time-frame is often 7 days, while matched deposit bonuses may give you up to 30 days to complete the wagering requirements.
If you’re ever unsure about how long you have to complete the terms of a bonus just head on over to the casino’s terms and conditions page or reach out to a member of the site’s customer support team.
Limited to one Per Household/IP
Due to bonus abuse and fraud in the past many online casinos now allow their bonuses to be claimed by one person per household or those who share the same IP address only.
This may seem like quite an irritating rule – and thankfully casinos do sometimes operate on a discretion-based policy when it comes to this – but it’s something that you should be aware of, especially if you’re looking to claim a bonus this Halloween. Casinos are usually pretty helpful if you have any questions as to whether or not someone in your family has already joined – and you reach out to them by contacting the site’s customer support team.
Halloween Casino Bonus List 2021
Terms & Conditions
- Mission completion free spins are credited with a 30x wagering requirement.
- Rewards for all Missions are credited on the next day till 12:00 UTC. You will receive a notification once your rewards are credited.
- Swedish players are not eligible for this promotion.
- Free Spins expire 2 days after the claim. . Any winnings from free spins are subject to the 30x wagering requirement before withdrawal.
- Only bets with real money count. Bets made with bonus money won’t be counted towards completing a mission.
- Maximum allowed bet when wagering a bonus is €/$/£ 5 or the equivalent in other currency per game/spin.
- Mission Super Prizes will be void if a customer takes a break, sets a self-exclusion or sets limits during the campaign.
- Hyper Casino reserves the right to end promotions, bonuses or special offers before the advertised end date, due to security or bonus abuse issues.
- Hyper Casino reserves the right to void any bonuses and/or winnings obtained by fraudulent behavior, including the right to deny cash out requests if we suspect that the bonus offer has been abused.
- General Hyper Casino Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is only available once per person and / or game account.
- Campaign time: October 1, 2021 at 00:00 CET – November 1, 2021 at 23:59 CET. Today’s bonus is redeemable this day until 23:59 CET.
- Players from the Netherlands or Sweden cannot participate in this promotion.
- How the calendar works: Visit the calendar daily to see the offer for the day. Click the button on the offer to see the available offer in your Bonuses section. Click “Apply” and make a deposit (the minimum deposit will appear at the “door” for each day). After a successful deposit, you will find the bonus immediately in your game account or directly in the game, depending on the offer. Players must deposit at least the minimum deposit shown on the offer (with one deposit, not in installments) in order to redeem the bonus. If the day’s offer is free spins or a bonus round without a deposit requirement, the player can activate the bonus directly in the Bonuses section.
- Offers redeemable without a deposit on this calendar are only available to players who have deposited within the time specified in that hatch.
- The bonus expires 7 days after the deposit is made.
- After activating the bonus, all bonus money or winnings in free spins must be wagered 45 times (deposit bonuses) or 50 times (bonuses received without deposit) or 30 times deposit + 30 times bonus money (deposit bonuses with bonus money) within 7 days before the winnings turn into withdrawals.
- After activating the bonus, all bonus money or winnings in free spins must be wagered 45 times (deposit bonuses) or 50 times (bonuses received without deposit) or 30 times deposit + 30 times bonus money (deposit bonuses with bonus money) within 7 days or the bonus and associated winnings expire.
- The maximum bet when redeeming the bonus is € 5. This rule also applies to doubling profits after winnings. For example, a player doubles the winnings of rounds by betting on black / red. It is not allowed to buy more than the maximum bet, ie bonus rounds worth more than € 5.
- Note that different games affect the fulfillment of the bonus wagering requirement in different ways:
- Slots and Jackpot Games: 100%
- Games 1429 Uncharted Seas, 888 Dragons, Bell of Fortune, Blood Suckers, Break Da Bank, Dead or Alive, Dead or Alive 2, Jack Hammer , Jack Hammer 2, Jackpot Jester 50000, Jackpot 6000, Jackpot Jester Wild Nudge, Mega Joker, Mystery Joker, Secrets of Atlantis, Simsalabim, Guns N Roses, Jimi Hendrix, Motorhead: 50%
- Live Roulette and Live Blackjack: 10%
- All Table Games , video poker games and live casino: 0%
- 100 Bit Dice, Dark Vortex, Kings of Chicago, Slotdice, White Rabbit, Wizard Shop, Jokerizer: 0%
- All games where you can buy a bonus game or feature: 0%
- Using bonus money exclusively to advance in bonus levels in games such as Scrooge, Devil’s Delight, Champion of the Track, Castle Builder, Robin Hood or the like can result in the annulment of winnings from bonus rounds.
- Cashmio.com reserves the right to void any bonus or winnings obtained through dishonest or fraudulent methods.
- Cashmio.com reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this offer or cancel this offer at any time without notice.
- The original text of the bonus terms and conditions is in English and this is its translation. In case of any interpretation, the original English text shall prevail.
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion runs from 13:00 CEST September 20, 2021 – 15:00 CET November 05, 2021.
- Only real money bets will count towards the promotion. Any bonus money bets will not register.
- Minimum risk wagering on table games will not count towards your turnover (including, but not limited to, betting on both red and black at the same time, etc). If this practice is discovered and found to be taking place, the player will be banned from the promotion.
- Table games contribute 5% towards the turnover for the promotion.
- All slot games contribute 100% towards the turnover for the promotion.
- All prizes come with a 10x wagering requirement.
- As you wager in the casino, you will reach new levels by reaching a new milestone in the progression bar. As soon as you’ve filled it up, you will reach another level. Each successive level and milestone increases in difficulty as you progress through the adventure.
- Prizes are credited immediately.
- Players with closed accounts prior to receiving a prize will forfeit their reward.
- BitStarz reserves the right to amend the level requirements and prizes at any given moment.
- Only the first player reaching the top level of the tournament will receive the prize consisting of $10,000 cash.
- BitStarz reserves the right to ban players who are deemed as trying to abuse the promotion.
- BitStarz reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time.
- BitStarz general terms and conditions apply.
USA Halloween Bonuses 2021
Unibet New Jersey: 7 Days of Halloween
It’s the spookiest week of the year; ghosts, zombies and jack-o-lanterns line the streets! Stay safe and fill your bags with this offer. There are 25 ways to win a piece of the $5k cash up for grabs.
- Every time a player wagers $1 cash on a qualifying game in a single promotional day they will receive 1 point on the leaderboard towards the prize pool.
- Qualifying games include: Ghostbusters Plus, Hexbreak3r, Wolf Run, Cleopatra Gold, Cleopatra.
- 7 Days Of Halloween will run from October 25th at 12:00AM EST – October 31st at 11:59PM EST, 2021. Prizes will be awarded November 2nd at 5pm EST.
Gather your arsenal and delve deep into Dracula’s castle for Bonusmania. Spring into action and you could win big in our $50,000 Giveaway!
Attack this offer by opting in through My Bonuses, then you’ll earn one entry for every $100 wagered on Casino Games (weighted wagering applies). The Top Prize is a $10,000 Bonus, and we’ll reward 1,000 prize winners in all!…
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is valid on Friday, October 22nd, 2021 at 12:00 AM through Sunday, October 24th, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET.
- Players must be 21 or older, have a valid and active NJ-casino.GoldenNuggetCasino.com account, and be a patron located within New Jersey (a state in which Golden Nugget Online Casino operates) in order to be eligible.
- Players can opt into the giveaway by claiming the offer from My Bonuses.
- Players can enter a Bonus Giveaway valued up to $50,000. A total of up to 1,000 winners will each receive a Bonus prize.
- Players will earn one entry into the giveaway for every $100 wagered on Casino Games (weighted wagering applies).
- Winners will be drawn from a cross-market prize pool of participating Golden Nugget casinos (NJ and MI).
- Each player can win only one (1) prize per prize draw..
Halloween Bonus FAQs
If you’re looking for a rundown of the best Halloween casino bonuses then you’ve come to the right place! Here at Casinomeister our team of online gambling experts work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to bring you the best casino bonuses from the best casinos.
We thoroughly test and vet all of the sites recommended on our website, and this ensures you only ever play at reputable sites that have shown themselves to be trustworthy and player-friendly.
Yes! Many of the casinos you’ll see listed on this page have special Halloween promotions running that allow you to play your favorite video slots for free! Some of the online casinos listed on this page offer you free spins simply for signing up and joining while others require you to make a deposit in order to claim them.
When we’re looking for Halloween casino bonuses to recommend here on this page we take a number of factors into account besides the actual quality of the bonus. For example, we look to see whether the game selection on offer is good, what kind of payment methods you can use to make deposits and withdrawals, what the customer support facilities are like and more.
Yes! Many online casino sites run special promotions that coincide with Halloween – and this allows you to claim bonuses that are more generous (sometimes) than those you’d be able to claim at other times of year!
While the answer to this question depends quite a lot on the casino you choose to play at and the type of bonus you’ve chosen to claim, generally speaking you’ll find yourself able to play most video slots. You can, sometimes, play casino table games like Blackjack and Roulette, although live dealer games and progressive jackpot slots are usually off limits.