Your Fur-Babies 2019

jinkies, theyre having a good run
my first was 17 whereas mine now is only 7 and i foresee tons of medical issues (fat bastich :p )
They have been uber healthy, Laverne got smoked by a car last year when we were crossing the street, some dickhead went right through the red , ended up having an FHO on her left hip, amazing recovery from a 16yr old animal, they have lived a very soft life.....my wife's children......

FHO.jpg

They have been uber healthy, Laverne got smoked by a car last year when we were crossing the street, some dickhead went right through the red , ended up having an FHO on her left hip, amazing recovery from a 16yr old animal, they have lived a very soft life.....my wife's children......

View attachment 102733
Dogs very rarely let a human down.
Mine as silly to some may think is like a genuine best friend.
When I’m sad my dog gives a shit, when I’m happy she is happy with me to.
A dog is a terribly undervalued member of human society.
Glad yours recovered :) lovely to hear

Last edited:
I need to get a picture up of my 14 year old lurcher who sleeps upside down, legs akimbo, always with his tongue hanging out the side of his mouth - so much so he wakes up and his tongue is so dry he has to drink a gallon of water.

Why are we still waiting? :laugh:

How many cats do you have? I can see 3 in the pictures, but is the one you are cuddling up to another one? I had four at one stage - a difficult number as I only have one lap and two hands to pet them. :D

Sooki:

-renowned for being a whinger

View attachment 102721

Tyson:

-renowned for punching his mum relentlessly as a kitten

-now sporting raggedy white whiskers in advanced age, often just on one side

-chilled out entertainer

View attachment 102723

Sookie sounds as if she is very well named. :)

And Tyson is simply beautiful with those lovely green eyes.

How many cats do you have? I can see 3 in the pictures, but is the one you are cuddling up to another one? I had four at one stage - a difficult number as I only have one lap and two hands to pet them. :D

Goaties cat look
This is Dave the Dog. He is 14 now, but still going strong.

He loves to come and watch the racing with us.
View attachment 102256
View attachment 102251

Even has his own chair.
View attachment 102252

He does like a nap though.
View attachment 102254
View attachment 102255

He came from a rescue centre, 14 years ago, so may be a bit older, we don't know for sure.
thats a fine beast. Glad to see he’s in a happy place

"He" :p

3. The one I am cuddling is the same as the one climbing all over me. She (Tabby) was the boss and was a very old bionic cat due to having a metal hip after being ran over.
Sadly she died of old age last year.
This is her

552918_648621775164378_416240806_n.jpg

youve all seen 3 (the golden retreiver, the kareian in the profile pic and the cat in the intro

this the 4th (and oldest) of the lot; shes a rotten bitch but a daddy suck, old and mostly sleeps, a tortoise shell mix

1.jpg 2.jpg

I know most ginger cats are male - shame on me for making that mistake. Sorry Sookie! - BUT...in our local RSPCA, there is a ginger cat called Bobbi waiting for adoption. A female Manx.

Loved Tru Blood. Read the books years before the series came out, and had a hard time adjusting, due to the characters being so different. But in the end it won me over.

3. The one I am cuddling is the same as the one climbing all over me. She (Tabby) was the boss and was a very old bionic cat due to having a metal hip after being ran over.
Sadly she died of old age last year.
This is her

View attachment 102737

Tabbies are the best. She is truly gorgeous - how old? My oldest was 21 when she died - with me for 17 years, and she never lost her bitey/scratchy ways. At the end, she used to gum me as she was missing most of her teeth, but the claws were still in good working order. :rolleyes::D

Tabbies are the best. She is truly gorgeous - how old? My oldest was 21 when she died - with me for 17 years, and she never lost her bitey/scratchy ways. At the end, she used to gum me as she was missing most of her teeth, but the claws were still in good working order. :rolleyes::D

She was a rescue cat. We got her after she was ran over and was in recovery as the owner refused to stump up for her surgery. Her age was a guess by the vet but she was over 20 when she died :(

OMG, OMG, finally this topic!!! And I discovered it 13 days later!!

Gonna check all these pets. You know those people who start melting and turn into big awwwww when they see a baby? That's me when I see a dog :laugh:
But cats are alright too :D

I have a 12 years old white poodle hahah named Ava and she's dog and cat in one :p

Hope one day I'll build animal shelter. That's my dream.

Gonna check all these pets. You know those people who start melting and turn into big awwwww when they see a baby? That's me when I see a dog :laugh:

I have a 12 years old white poodle hahah named Ava and she's dog and cat in one :p

looking forward to your fur babies :) :)

Post a picture of Ava!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back