Your Fur Babies 2020

Love yard foxes, had 3.

Jus' sharing.
Start of thread, Puck (he passed).
Puck saved me in my darkest days.
This guy, Xan...saves me EVERY day.
Yar...big bear, and hasnt even filled out yet, lol

xs.jpg

He's good enough he wouldn't try to crawl out. And he's friendly to anyone pats his head.
BUT...he also, accidentally, scares the bejeezus out of anyone parks beside and sees this big monster head suddenly.

bucke.JPG
:D

⬅️ This is Snoop as a pup launching herself at my father in law's Miniature Schnauzer. Even though we named her Snoop, we often refer to her as and call her John!

Good girl John has a quirky ring to it :D

The reason why we have called her John is to do with her out of proportion long legs and hence Long John Silver. She also doesn't give 'paws', but if you ask her for a 'long' she does lol

john1.jpg
atat.gif

And so it came to pass. It's been a few hours, but alas, Wicket is no longer with us.

It was an inevitability one could say, 18 years and change, and he had been poorly in recent weeks, so I'd expected the news.

With a fairly large cat clan, this is the other side of that, the part we all knew would come some day.

And yet, also relief, as he's now at peace and pain-free. And so the journey's complete, from kittenhood to Rainbow Bridge, as we like to tell ourselves. But in amongst all that, we know he lived a happy life.

So there goes our chunky fella, Wicket, a legend among cats. And that, as they say, is that

1698704086061.png

Heh, saw this when i checked the wiki page for Swedish vallhund.

The Swedish Vallhund is generally a healthy dog. Its small stature contributes to its longevity, with an average lifespan of 15 years.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Its pointy ears mean that—unlike dog breeds with long, hanging ears—ear problems are rare. This breed does well in hot climates because of its double layer coat, as long as the dog is provided cool shade and water. The breed does not do well in very deep snow because of its short legs.

Clearly a lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back