What's Ya Weather At?

WOW!!!!!

Scotland broke a February temperature record last Thursday, now Wales has broken the UK's for February! (England's is 19.7c)

This is batshit nearly 70f in February! :eek::eek:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Global warming- bring it on!

Forecast for my hometown in southwest germany is 21 degrees tomorrow. Thats absolutely crazy, normally end of feb is the coldest time of the year.

WOW!!!!!

Scotland broke a February temperature record last Thursday, now Wales has broken the UK's for February! (England's is 19.7c)

This is batshit nearly 70f in February! :eek::eek:

Global warming- bring it on!
23 degrees in London Town today

WTF

+1 atm

So damn tired of this winter...Seriously, tired to wear all this stuff, tired to be cold outside hot in subway...I want spring and then summer, at least +10 outside, around a month or so to wait. Really tired :(

LOL UK winter record temp beaten again today. 20.8c highest so far, nearly at the magic 70f mark. Just been outside gardening in t-shirt, lovely. These temperatures would be a heatwave in Scotland if recorded in August, just to put things in perspective. :laugh::laugh:

One thing is for sure, we will probably have a freezing March then............... It is still kinda nice to save money on Gas bills this month. So yeah it is nice indeed when we get these freak weather temps in the UK :)

Although I love the warm I am hating these un-seasonal temperatures. What we will see are all of these creatures and critters emerging thinking it is spring time and then the inevitable cold blast will come and kill them all off. We will then be faced with the lovely prospect of very few flies and wasps in winter but the devastation of very few Bees,Butterflies and everything else that our environment depends on :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back