What's Ya Weather At?

well, after a craptacularly long winter, a spring almost entirely of rain and cold, finally into a series of beautiful, sunny days

beaches will still be cold as Hell for any swimming, but deffo glorious for days out and nighttime bonfires

now, if only the bajillion mosquitoes would ef off somewhere and die :p

And the black flies...

45 Degrees in France today

Bit hot innit

Nearly 46c actually, that's insane, breaking all-time temperature records this early in the year in many European countries.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Luckily we'll get 30-33c just for a day on Saturday, more bearable.

well, after a craptacularly long winter, a spring almost entirely of rain and cold, finally into a series of beautiful, sunny days

beaches will still be cold as Hell for any swimming, but deffo glorious for days out and nighttime bonfires

now, if only the bajillion mosquitoes would ef off somewhere and die :p
I just checked the Exeter Radar, and you guys are getting slammed right now. Just gusts of wind where I am, and hot.

I just checked the Exeter Radar, and you guys are getting slammed right now. Just gusts of wind where I am, and hot.
29 and rain here :) so, hot and sticky, and not in the fun way :p

Well, June temperature records were smashed in many parts of Europe last month, seems the same could happen for July. The missus is away on holiday this week with daughter and her friend, picked a great week!

I've got to do the gardening today, so will get out there now to avoid the afternoon temperatures in the low 90's (Scotland excepted):D

Well, June temperature records were smashed in many parts of Europe last month, seems the same could happen for July. The missus is away on holiday this week with daughter and her friend, picked a great week!

I've got to do the gardening today, so will get out there now to avoid the afternoon temperatures in the low 90's (Scotland excepted):D

View attachment 111626

Why are you not on holiday with your misses ? :cheerleader: :lolup:

22 degrees celsius here on the Irish east coast with a nice sea breeze...
Rather have this than the temperatures back home in The Netherlands where it could go to 40+ this week, not normal anymore if you ask me...

:D
I see your in London just incase your not familiar with some of the things in the pic
The green stuff at the bottom of the pic is (grass)
The bluey stuff to the left is (water)
The 2 large pointy things in the far distance are (Mountains):D
We have lots of 'grass' here and something resembling water, but you lost me on the big rocky things. Muntians? Moontans? :confused:

Scorching hot here in sweden atm.
And since the viking gods cursed me with an orange beard and fair skin, its kind of a pain in the ass for me.
My bodys idea of getting a tan is more about giving me a buttload of freckles. :)
Oh, also im allergic to summer (pollen).
Cant wait for winter to arrive again. :p

I just hope i dont have to wait as long as they did in game of thrones for it to come.

Scorching hot here in sweden atm.
And since the viking gods cursed me with an orange beard and fair skin, its kind of a pain in the ass for me.
My bodys idea of getting a tan is more about giving me a buttload of freckles. :)
Oh, also im allergic to summer (pollen).
Cant wait for winter to arrive again. :p

I just hope i dont have to wait as long as they did in game of thrones for it to come.
For being the 123rd poster you win one of these, ginge! Well done!!

tenor.gif

Why are you not on holiday with your misses ? :cheerleader: :lolup:
If you saw her you'd know why.
Seriously, I'd be the only male there and bored witless - it's a holiday for me home alone as I won't have to listen to crappy TV in the house, I won't get moaned at for farting and can generally chill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back