What's Ya Weather At?

Very hot and humid here in the subtropics. A saving grace is that the house is not that far from the ocean (too far away for a view, though. :( ) but we still get the benefit of the sea breezes.

You might find it hard to believe, but day after day after day of cloudless blue skies and relentless sunshine gets very old pretty damned quickly.

When I left Europe, I swore I was never going to be cold again. I'm now starting to dream of colder climes and softly drifting snow - or perhaps that is just a recurring nightmare and my own personal idea of hell. :laugh:

30m cable and a wheelbarrow. Take that heater with you from room to room as you stroll around the house...sorted!
:lolup:

you dont have to share, but I forget whereabouts you are in ON (Barrie area here), and ya, it'll happen - other side of the lake is already getting their minus 30s

Love Barrie. We 'did' Canada back in '76 after the Montreal Olympics, and stayed in Barrie with friends for about 2 months and used it as a base while doing some touristy travelling.

I adore Canada - some of the nicest people on the planet, and some truly spectacular scenery (Thunder Bay in late autumn was something else again).

A row of snow, a row of cold, a row of more snow, a row of -10, a row of melting, a row of snow, a row of cold.

I haaaate winter.

Jus drove near nottingham on home bloody freezing m8!, was driving in the high hills not far from peak District near stoke yesturday when white shit literally hit the fan and wome.. ahem, err, other drivers began to get stuck up there. Fk me I'm glad to be back down south lol. Though the snow did provide a bonus late last night .had a semi warm pack of beer to take back to the hotel.. so bagged up some of that shit and walked it into the hotel with me. Dem beerz tasted crisp, Yea boiii.

Lots of snow, and really really cold. Minus 20, windchill of minus 34. Hard to tell just how hard it is snowing as it is quite windy, so some of what I can see is blowing snow.

It is supposed to snow pretty much all day.

And tomorrow.

And maybe the day after that.

Looks like there won’t be snow on Wednesday. It is expected to be warmer, and the forecast is rain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back