What's Ya Weather At?

it's been...eerie
was 14 the other day and pluses all week; very, springy outside and no snow
mad, wicked wind storms though, not US tornado style but I'm sure a few squirrels lost a home or 2 the way the trees are bent

it's been...eerie
was 14 the other day and pluses all week; very, springy outside and no snow
mad, wicked wind storms though, not US tornado style but I'm sure a few squirrels lost a home or 2 the way the trees are bent
Poor Squirrel lost his nuts

cSBeTkh-1TkODisyDGTLcubCHBRVhBjpUwzCNqEQBZQ.jpg

just...utterly bizarre out there
16 degrees
we have summer days that are cooler
Yeah, 14-15 in the UK at the mo. Cloudy in most places, but dry and mild.

Some awful minus twenties and wicked winds.
Been a stray cat around (well, no, he has an owner, just an asshole who leaves him out all night at these temps)

Anyway, doggos barely go out - too cold on paws for one and the salt hurts both.
Feel bad for the outdoor cat, bought him two big ass heating dishes and the garage is open a few inches - it isnt any warmer in there but it's out of the elements

20220112_180216.jpg

lmao, pretty close....walked the dogs the smaller one was over her head..the big guy bounded through like a snow bunny though
dogs had fun but was a rotten walk

snow2.jpg

Lol, the pain is real
One of my best friends had texted/posted
spent 90 min to shovel the drive to be filled back in (as shovelling)

Me?
Pfft, I dont shovel my drive lol; I KNOW it'll be filled back in

I shovel mine.
Lol, the pain is real
One of my best friends had texted/posted
spent 90 min to shovel the drive to be filled back in (as shovelling)

Me?
Pfft, I dont shovel my drive lol; I KNOW it'll be filled back in
I shovel mine plus the sidewalk and front stairs and walk. Takes me a couple hours but we don't get much snow out West. Except recently. And yup, snow plow partially filled it back in. Nothing compares to the years I lived in Alberta though. I shovelled enough for 10 lifetimes there.

I have seen it snow every month of the year there. For realz.

alberta_snow.jpeg

I shovel mine.

I shovel mine plus the sidewalk and front stairs and walk. Takes me a couple hours but we don't get much snow out West. Except recently. And yup, snow plow partially filled it back in. Nothing compares to the years I lived in Alberta though. I shovelled enough for 10 lifetimes there.

I have seen it snow every month of the year there. For realz.

View attachment 163413
We've it fairly bad
But nothing comparred to AB and SQ :)
You guys are the nothern troopers :)

We've it fairly bad
But nothing comparred to AB and SQ :)
You guys are the nothern troopers :)
Lol. To be clear, I don't live in Alberta anymore. You're in Ontario right? My uncle lives there - a few hours north of Toronto. He gets a craaaazy amount of snow. Where I live now, it's more like this when it snows.👇

summer tires club.jpg

And this. 👇 A real photo form my area of someone trying to drive a Lamborghini in the snow. Note the "N" sticker. It means New/Novice driver or "N" for nuisance - depending on the driver. :p

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Lol. To be clear, I don't live in Alberta anymore. You're in Ontario right? My uncle lives there - a few hours north of Toronto. He gets a craaaazy amount of snow. Where I live now, it's more like this when it snows.👇

View attachment 163414

And this. 👇 A real photo form my area of someone trying to drive a Lamborghini in the snow. Note the "N" sticker. It means New/Novice driver or "N" for nuisance - depending on the driver. :p

Ya, ON is rough
Better than BC
Not as rough as AB :)

Hadn't really followed the weather prophecies as of late. Thought it seemed a bit brisk out today, now that it's evening I hear what sounds like Armageddon kicking off outside!

Windows are whistling, doors are clapping, we got ourselves our own f**ing carnival. Up until I hear that 'Storm Dudley' - yes we attribute the dumbest names to these things, always - was wreaking havoc round these 'ere parts. But more importantly, on our neighbour's lawn, which is being utterly wrecked :D

But as for now, it's all good. Just a bit draughty. Cheers, Dudley! ya pr*ck

200w.webp

Hadn't really followed the weather prophecies as of late. Thought it seemed a bit brisk out today, now that it's evening I hear what sounds like Armageddon kicking off outside!

Windows are whistling, doors are clapping, we got ourselves our own f**ing carnival. Up until I hear that 'Storm Dudley' - yes we attribute the dumbest names to these things, always - was wreaking havoc round these 'ere parts. But more importantly, on our neighbour's lawn, which is being utterly wrecked :D

But as for now, it's all good. Just a bit draughty. Cheers, Dudley! ya pr*ck

200w.webp
open-door-wind.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back