What's Ya Weather At?

some pluses here and lots of rain, but minuses nights so wicked icing.
But still, some day rain is kinda nice as it's emptying the yard of snow banks
Alas, also exposing all those winter poos that the dogs have filled the yard with

well, it's the 'Golden' model Trump 2K, enjoy as ya will :p
That's disgusting, you sick b*stard

bathe-shower.gif

All due to geo engineering
Well I'm glad to hear that, instead of the clock being 'ten seconds to midnight' and that we caused this storm to happen because I didn't drink kale smoothies or turn off the hallway light

I've experienced more wind after an ASDA microwave tikka masala than there is here in the SW, at the 'peak' of the weather event. According to my weather station 35.3 mph is our strongest gust yet, I've done worse playing Bonanza.

I've experienced more wind after an ASDA microwave tikka masala than there is here in the SW, at the 'peak' of the weather event. According to my weather station 35.3 mph is our strongest gust yet, I've done worse playing Bonanza.
My eldest daughter lives in your town so its good to know shes safe.
This at heathrow right now. The planes are aborting at the last minute

OK, I had 46.7mph on my weather thingy, I see Isle of Wight has had a 122mph gust, a provisional new record for England. We've gone from red to amber now as the worst is over, now red alert just London and S.E. and East Anglia. (ducks as fence panel comes through patio door window)

Daily Mail have a live link to Big Jet TV, trust them, and the guy's in his element. Think a Murray Walker/ Bill Oddie hybrid commentating on plane approach landings :eek2:

Strangely therapeutic in a nerdy way, seen a couple of wobblers but thus far the pilots have shown true stoicism ✈️

* just seen a bunch of crates come out of leftfield, though nothing's landed on the runway

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back