Question What slot features do you hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness, Failcon C*ntress (that's the polite reference) has to be the worst game of the last 5 years.

When not bored to death by its death by a thousand spins, the one time I persisted and triggered the 'bonus' I could not believe what I was witnessing.

Precisely, 'not a lot'. No.....anything. Expanding wilds, sticky wilds, stacked reels - none were present. I had ten of the most mundane, life- sapping buggers without so much of a solitary coin.

Just what is its draw, exactly? What were they thinking?? :what:
"God knows"I must have had in the time I have played around 20 5oak wins and not one has expanded.Just hours of base game wins returning half your stake.There are so many shit games out there it's unbelievable.There is hardly an original idea to be had.Thats why I think btg games are so popular especially bonanza because it's so different.I must urge you btg not to rest on your laurels and be innovative.No more swapping precious stones for chillies.

"God knows"I must have had in the time I have played around 20 5oak wins and not one has expanded.Just hours of base game wins returning half your stake.There are so many shit games out there it's unbelievable.There is hardly an original idea to be had.Thats why I think btg games are so popular especially bonanza because it's so different.I must urge you btg not to rest on your laurels and be innovative.No more swapping precious stones for chillies.
That ship has long sailed :D

You can forget any more creativity from them, they peaked with Bonanza, and Chili is just the first of many re-skins. It can be any bloody object, it matters not, they'll simply swap diamonds for comets or bananas or used condoms if it makes them a profit :eek2:

And punters will lap it up in droves :cool:

Yeah I suppose they gave us the clue from diamonds to chillies(riches to rags) when the highest paying symbol is plankton we will know there is nowhere left to go. Incidentally I have to mention I was playing bonanza for ages before I realised the round ones were diamonds.I hadn't looked closely(only play on tiny I phone 5 that's my excuse poor 1 I know) but I thought that symbol was depicting the moon lol.Strange thing is I got that used to it I still think of them as moons and actually think it fits quite nicely.

I hope that I am posting this is the most appropriate thread but I am very disappointed with some of Play and Go games. Not because they never pay and features are terrible because I enjoy greatly their games. What I think is poor is to have games where the point of your mouse will change from an arrow to a "pointing finger" when you click the girls "cleavages"! Or boobs... t... chests.. whatever you prefer to call it. It is tasteless in my opinion and unnecessary.

Look at the screen shots that I have enclosed. Your mouse point will change to a finger ONLY when you point to the girl chest!

In the case of Moon Princess is even worse because some Pervert made the time to include voice with your click! When you click on the Princess cleavage it will say YEAH! with this boyish voice!

Just unbelievable. No need to say that you will not find your mouse point changing to a finger when you point to Rich Wildes or any other guy "parts". LOL

Have you seen this before? I know sex sells and all that crap but really? Tasteless!

cheers

Attachments

• LHell.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
  • Moon Princess.pdf
    929.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Sweet Alchemy.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 28
Sorry,i didn't mean to post a blank message.Intended to say slots when a win on multiple lines counts up each win separately and there is no way of skipping the count.For example you win £10 as ten £1 wins and have to wait whilst the slots goes through all the winning combinations and adds up each one separately.

I hope that I am posting this is the most appropriate thread but I am very disappointed with some of Play and Go games. Not because they never pay and features are terrible because I enjoy greatly their games. What I think is poor is to have games where the point of your mouse will change from an arrow to a "pointing finger" when you click the girls "cleavages"! Or boobs... t... chests.. whatever you prefer to call it. It is tasteless in my opinion and unnecessary.

Look at the screen shots that I have enclosed. Your mouse point will change to a finger ONLY when you point to the girl chest!

In the case of Moon Princess is even worse because some Pervert made the time to include voice with your click! When you click on the Princess cleavage it will say YEAH! with this boyish voice!

Just unbelievable. No need to say that you will not find your mouse point changing to a finger when you point to Rich Wildes or any other guy "parts". LOL

Have you seen this before? I know sex sells and all that crap but really? Tasteless!

cheers

Hmmm, isnt it just a bit of fun tho really? Isnt that what slot playing should be all about having a bit of fun..... I mean everyone should be over 18 playing these games whats the real harm? Its like the fart on TED that was removed, I guess someone had nothing better to do than complain about that as well huh? I mean all this PC stuff is getting out of hand LOL

Hmmm, isnt it just a bit of fun tho really? Isnt that what slot playing should be all about having a bit of fun..... I mean everyone should be over 18 playing these games whats the real harm? Its like the fart on TED that was removed, I guess someone had nothing better to do than complain about that as well huh? I mean all this PC stuff is getting out of hand LOL
Yeah if people weren’t so hung up on trivial little issues that don’t matter a jot and concentrated on the important things in life the world would be a better place.

Don't really see the problem, no one's going to be up in arms about a pixellated wench's cleavage, given that Moon Princess is done in that whole Japanese/ Manga/ Anime style and is intrinsically part of their media culture. So it's lampooning it if anything, and if anyone should be blamed, it should be just...Japan :D

Video game programmers have been doing this forever, nothing new really, nor does anyone pay heed to it, or jolt the mouse cursor in and around that 'hotspot' for hours at a time :laugh:

By all means, if programmers want to make cartoon games with Tarzan-like brutes parading around in digital form......sign me up!!!:oops:

That is ridiculous. Removing the Fart from TED! It is his trade mark! I can't play TED where I play most so I didn't notice it. :)

BTW, I am not asking to remove anything from PNG boob games. Maybe just add some for the female players too. LOL

This the biggest slot feature i hate,

A slot telling me I have a MEGA WIN at 12.3x I mean WTF !

Megawin.jpg

cheers

Are you one of those people that goes out of their way to be offended?
It's not offensive - you chose to be offended by it...

There are many things in the world worth getting offended over - but this? Really?

Hi traceymonkey

I never said I was offended in my post; I said I was disappointed and it was tasteless; and have said that I would definitely point my mouse to the game if there is a male version directed to the female gambling population; thats for sure )

Are you one of those people that goes out of their way to be offended?
It's not offensive - you chose to be offended by it...

There are many things in the world worth getting offended over - but this? Really?

In all fairness, bearing in mind the above coupled with the fact that the characters features are in the manga style - which lets be honest involve making them look about 12 - it is pretty bad taste.

Each to their own though right.

In all fairness, bearing in mind the above coupled with the fact that the characters features are in the manga style - which lets be honest involve making them look about 12 - it is pretty bad taste.

Each to their own though right.

But as with everything in life... no one is forcing anyone to play it. Don't like it? Don't play it...

If people don't play them developers don't make them.

I do agree it's a ridiculous theme to use but I'm equally not in to over-censorship.

lol, 3Dice actually anticipated that one with their icey themed game..if you mouse mover naughty bits on the guy, he shakes his head nuh-uh (why do I know, you ask lol - it was a discussion in the chat room, everyone was experimenting with the mouse over animations)

Experimenting with the mouse?

Last time I used that one was when I was trying to explain some of the browser history to Mrs P
lol, we were told there were mouse over animations :p
as to browser history, its amazing what i blame on the cat walking across the keyboard :D

the new Ruby Slippers update where if you get glenda and wild reels even if you miss and not win it still gives you x2 or x5 where it use to not do that. TILTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back